PreRish/KaRica AT #100|I Do Not Desire Mediocre Love|

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

|I do not desire mediocre love.|

|I want to drown in someone.|

IT’S A CENTURY!

It all began with a picture.

Nah! It all began when the precap came out and excitement crept in from even the smallest corners because the reboot had finally arrived at its most anticipated turn.

(GIF BY KALANK)

Precap presented the master manipulator’s killing smirk with palpable traces of gorgeous heartlessness and a clueless damsel’s surprise.

We knew we are sighing up for one hell of a ride.

This AT started with 6-8 members and now it’s home to 152 members. WOOHOO! And I’m sure many are yet to come.

"Though the show hasn’t fed us anything more than occasional crumbs to swoon over, and mostly bestowed us with pessimism, dissatisfaction,and annoyance, we have stuck together and held on with positivity and hope regardless of it all."

"No matter how much the inferior writing attempts to extinguish the essence we try hard to preserve, PreRish still rise as a writer’s most adored Muse and the manifestation of it can clearly be perceived in the volume of FF/OS/SS written upon the couple.

One loving glance from Mr Bajaj trumps gargantuan promos and makes us behold the immense potential this reincarnation of the timeless PRB love saga holds."

This AT made us sail through some of the most insufferable episodes and trashy cringefest stretched till eternity and our sane brains gawked at the absurdities and farcicalities it effortlessly served like everyday happenings.

Here we shared laughters, expressed exasperation and distress,cringed at forced scenes and plastic feelings, made delightful relations, gushed over the characters, felt excitement and dread alike, came up with judiciously crafted theories, made prophecies on BTS segments, revered as well as did literal murder of characters, and a lot more! 

Since inception this AT has been welcoming towards diverse views put forth by shippers, non-shippers, and neutrals. And that’s what makes it DIFFERENT from shipping factories.  

Here Rishabh Bajaj and Prerna Sharma Bajaj amalgamated as PreRish…and we are yet to behold what future brings for them…and for us.

Here’s hoping they get consumed by the same mad, passionate,intense love that defined their predecessors over a decade ago.

A big thanks to all the members of this AT including the silent readers.

Come…join us in the celebration! 

100th AT special VM by TC_FA aka Tanika

Another VM by ShivSaan is in the 4th post.

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail

|AT Awards|

First and foremost of all, a big thanks to RD, Shin, MR21, and Sapsur. 

All signatures have been made by me and Grey-licious. Thanks a ton Grey for your help! It wouldn't be possible without you.

Now let's begin. 

RISHABH BAJAJ of the AT

And RB of the AT is...Wistfulness aka yours truly. 

PRERNA BAJAJ of the AT

It's a TIE!

We have two Prernas...WaqtZaya and TC_FA

Congratulations!

Kuki Bajaj of the AT

Not too hard to guess. 

The winner is...YOURS TRULY aka Wistfulness

Attorney Mehra of the AT

I guess your guesses will go wrong here. ;)

AT's Mehra is...Eternized_Blues

Congratulations Blues!

Tanvi of the AT

It's fitoori_kudi

Congratulations Kiara!

Maasi of the AT

Any guesses? 

Okay! So our Maasi is...Opsora!

Congratulations...Oppo Maasi!

Biggest Shipper of the AT

This category has three winners. 

And our biggest shippers are...Shin-Chan, SapSur, and Durga aka Christina.

Congratulations guys!

Most Active Member

It's WaqtZaya aka Ankie

Congratulations...mommy! Haha!

Cutest Ranter

This one needs no guesses.

The winner is forbidden aka Kia.

Congratulations girl!

Erudite Reviewer

This one was actually tough because this AT is full of brilliant reviewers. However, the winner is...Vena-Cava aka NOR.

Congratulations!

The Theorist of the AT

Again, we have so many brilliant theorists here. It's a TIE!

The winners are Durga aka Christina and munnihyderabad.

Congratulations guys!

Most Positive Member

Given the trash the show serves us, positivity is vital to this AT.

It's a TIE! 

Winners are SapSur and Shin-Chan. Congratulations ladies!

GIFer of the AT

This was easy...extremely easy.

But...it's a TIE again! :D

Winners are Kalank and Wistfulness.

Ah! I'm so happy! Congratulations to Nikki and Shruti!

Siggy-maker of the AT

TIE again! Haha!

Winners are rmahi25 and Wistfulness

Congratulations to Mahi and Shruti!

Wistfulness thumbnail

|Continued|

VM-Maker of the AT

The winner is...TC_FA aka Tanika

Congratulations!

Master of Fanfictions

Our fandom is blessed with so many writers that selections must have been really difficult.

However, the winner is...SanyaEterna!

Congratulations...Sanya! 

Biggest Nautanki

You guys must be thinking of two members. Lol!

The winner is...Opsora!

Congratulations...Nautanki Oppo Maasi!

Oh, btw, Oppo was followed closely by WaqtZaya.

Honourable mention: -RD- 

*Smiles wickedly*

Tranquil Member

The winners here are the AT duo MR21 and Manzilmukul

Congratulations, ladies!

Creative Allrounder

It's time to for me to congratulate myself yet again.

Winner is...Wistfulness.

Jury members are wise. Haha! :D

Savage Queen

Unanimously...it's -RD-

Congratulations...Mod RD!

Wittiest Member

And the winner is...rmahi25

Congratulations...Mahi!

Coolest Member

Another one for WaqtZaya

Congratulations!

Zaalim/Pitiless Member

Oh hell! It's WaqtZaya again.

But there's no shortage of savages in this AT. :D

Dostana Jodi of the AT

It's a TIE!

Winners are...

rmahi25 and Sapsur the new cool duo in this AT.

WaqtZaya and Opsora2090 aka Prerna and Mohini bani Maasi.

Best Updater

Winner: munnihyderabad

I'd like to mention Durga aka Christina and Shin. 

Thank you so much guys for your updates. 

Most Adorable New Member

This award is shared by three people.

Winners are...sam., SehLengeThoda, and Niyati_T

Congratulations guys!

The Peacemaker

*Coughs*

But I've to share it.

Winners are Wistfulness aka me and Shin-chan.

Congratulations to us!

Credits: 

Jury Members: -RD-, Shin-Chan, SapSur, and MR21

Edits: Grey-licious and Wistfulness

Wistfulness thumbnail

.Messages/VMs/Edits from some Members.

Kalank

100th AT Message

Oh WOW 100TH AT? so quick? at this rate we will complete like a 1000 very soon! LOL! Anyway jokes apart! This AT has been a safe heaven for so many of us! If it wasn’t for this AT I would not have been able to openly fangirl over PRERISH away from all the other negativity! So thanks for letting me a part of this beautiful place! It makes me feel extra special that my gifs are used on the first page! Every time a NEW AT is opened I get excited to see which gifs Shruti will be using! It is so exciting to see!

I remember how it all started...it all started with a PRECAP of PRERISH..when Shruti messaged me to make a gif of the PRECAP and join the AT...and there began our journey! We were a small group of shippers and now look at us with so many members!

Anyway, Shruti, I and a few others were quite excited about what the future held, and how and when PRERISH will come into the picture! I remember harassing Shruti for opening the AT sooner! LOL!

I always expected crackling chemistry, as lets face it KSG can create chemistry even with a rock! However what followed was actually a surprise! Because my gawd the chemistry was beyond expectations! I don’t even know where to start!

Mr Bajaj who was showing absolutely no emotion whatsoever suddenly started to feel anger, frustration and attraction as soon as Prerna entered his mansion! Gone was the facade of an arrogant man with swag and out came a vulnerable Rishabh who suddenly started getting affected by someone’s accusations! It was such a treat to watch! I loved how he circled around Prerna and told her point blank “You will have to marry me” mannnnn was that exciting! The chemistry was on fire from word go! Bajaj wanted Prerna and he was not willing to waste even a second! So damn intense and intriguing!

‘AAPKO WAAPIS AANA PADEGA MISS SHARMA’ he said in his intense voice

AND DAMNNNN I WAS SOLD

Prerna tried hard to escape this trap by Bajaj, but failed, and it again made for an intense watch. Mr Bajaj was confident that no matter what Prerna will finally have to marry him, and he obviously turned out to be right!

That honestly sets the tone for their relationship! Mr Bajaj from day 1 has this unique trust in Prerna, that no matter what, she will ultimately do what his heart will desire, and till date she has not exactly disappointed him! How intriguing is that!?

What makes the relationship more intense is the fact that Rishabh is very possessive of Prerna! He could not stand the emotional infidelity even before Prerna married him! It is almost like he had made her his own as soon as he met her! His jealousy when he sees the invitation card for her wedding with Anurag and his frustration about Prerna still daydreaming about her ex while she is about to get married to him, was very apparent! Till date the wedding ritual episodes give me goosebumps!

And then from there followed a brilliant and intriguing journey of Mr and Mrs Bajaj, which has had so many ups and downs till date! Such a rollercoaster ride that has been! Cannot wait to watch what else is in store for all of us!

BIG HUGS!

saps.156

Congratulations to every one of us for hitting the century!

As I look back I can very vividly remember the day I had requested to create this AT and today we are here going stronger and faster than ever, adding a member every other day! Feels great!

M so glad to be a part of this beautiful journey right from the start. Most of you know me as an ardent fan of PRB which actually made me sign up on IF. And I didn't even know what an AT was! But now it's an addiction! It's my zone of madness, crazy comments, smiles, memories, warmth, and most importantly its the realm which I have always wanted but never found until earlier this year.

And now coming to the lovely members of this AT! Well, frankly, I am at a loss of words for the sheer might of the virtual friendship that exists in our AT. I am not a teenager to get carried away with anything and everything, so this genuine relations which are so evident in our conversations are really heartfelt. I am really blessed to have come across such awesome friends which I know will only grow stronger in the years to come. Had never ever thought I will be lucky to find a safe haven in a virtual environment. 

And, it's this spirit of our AT where everyone is respected, opinions are valued, personal setbacks are shared with compassion, personal achievements are rejoiced, encouragements are given for growth, global sleep cycles defined, utter non sense banters, and much much more than I can describe which has made this AT a very integral part of my life. 

I joined it for the love of PRB which is very close to my soul, just never knew I would find love in return that touches my soul each day.

VM by ShivSaan

TC_FA

-RD-

Gatecrashed this AT when it was in its late teens for PreRish and now its hit a 100 ...can't believe both the place and me survived each other despite the limited PreRishsmiley37...but whatever its been so far has been total great fun ( the warm friendship , the analysis , the melodrama, the chit chat , the beizzati etc. ) and entertaining ( the recent fights and argumentssmiley42), even more than the show itself....and I hope the same continues for next 100.

Absolutely enjoy being here despite cookie kumari being the adminsmiley37....and I hope this remains for the next 100. PreRish ka pataa nahin but hum logon ka scene set hai smiley16

Baaki apna kehna hai:

Kyun padde ho chakkar mein

Jab koi nahi hai takkar mein

Kyun darte ho bewajah in lehron se

Jab aag lagaa di hai samundar mein smiley2

*Jai PreRish and Cookie Kumari Ki, Lets Rocksmiley37 *

SehLengeThoda

Congratulations to the 100th AT 

Boys and Girls, Men and Women. Though this show doesn't deserve this much but still this place has nothing to do with what's going on in the show. 

I joined in this AT very late just one and half months ago but trust me, 

It's the best place of this forum where one can come and enjoy themselves being with each other.Makimg fun of the show and thus keeping the positivity for each other. 

Don't know Kitna chalega but Jab Tak  Chalega

"Hum Saath Saath Hai". 

Love you all and feel happy to meet you all and made some new friends in my life. 

Last but not the least

Have to appreciate Sruthi for all the hardwork she is doing for this special 100th AT since past so many days. 

SanyaEterna

Firstly, congratulations to all of us for wasting hours and hours and rambling on and on till we finished freaking 14,850 pages on a show we literally care about, like, 1% ??

Jk.??

But seriously guys, I love you allsmiley31 won't be taking names because I'll forget someone and then I'll feel terrible so yeah, I'm feeling selfish don't sue me!

I joined the forum the day I learnt that KSG was becoming a part of KZK2 and I honestly didn't know that I'll be active here. The last forum I was as active was Udann and I was just joining to keep up with the WUs etc. 

But you all made me feel like home in no time, I spend hours stalking the forum on days I'm busy and can't be active, I have like 17 tabs open all the time because I keep clicking on the forum widget I've specially put on my first screen??

I can't believe we finished so many pages, I am seriously shocked and to say, PreRish haven't even started properly yet?? you guys are the most funny and chilled people I've been around. I'm so glad we have so many positive and mature people here, who take care of each other, even though it's only with words but it means a lot.

I feel very little towards PreRish but it was all because of you all that I could write about them so much and even open an FC on Instagram (seriously I have no idea what I'm doing there as a Fan Page??) but I'm so happy to be here!

I love you all so much and hope we finish as many ATs as possible before KSG leaves and I follow him??

Last but not least, follow my Instagram FC humare_bajaj

Hehe??

-Sanya/Sanu

mitras

You all have my immense thanks for all the wonderful stories, conversation , bts's you've given to this AT. Though i have not been much active in forum,but have constantly been a part of it silently reading, liking , commenting on the beautiful, marvellous work presented before us. 

Three months back i didn't even think in my wildest dreams i would watch EKs show but then ksg entered the show and i started watching it. The potential that the onscreen couple had was so tremendous that i couldn't stop myself and i dropped in here at the forum looking for some fanfics but eventually got drawen to the AT like a moth to flame. Ever since then there was no turning back. Even when the show presented us the worst form of script you guys never gave up joking, crying, anguishing accepted it and always manage to look at the bright side.

Lastly you guys are an amazing bunch of people. Glad that i meet you. Will try to be more active once my phone gets repaired.??. Congrats for the 100 th AT????????????

Niyati_T

I joined this forum almost a month ago and immediately I was welcomed to the AT. Best thing about coming here is that we all always have fun! We crib, criticise and complain about the on going track but at the end of the day there’s only positive energy around here. 

One thing we all share in common is our craze for Rishabh Bajaj aka Karan Singh Grover, we unabashedly drool over him and have shameless imagination about him and we are all very proud of that!! We discuss so many amazing ideas and concepts for new stories here as well and it’s always fun to analyse the episodes! 

I am really glad that Karan chose to do this show and I chose to visit the forum/AT because I wouldn’t be able to survive this Kasauti alone with you guys!!! 

#Happy100toUs 

Loads of Love,

Niyati ??

JIYAMG

We hit a century smiley41

Firstly heartiest congratulations on 100AT . Wow what a great journey it was.

It's lovely coming here in this AT . I came to know Soo many wonderful peoplesmiley31   

The best thing about this AT is the positivity smiley14we laugh we troll we enjoy watching PreRish scenes togethersmiley2 the analysis of some talented peoplesmiley32 

Coming to PreRish woah they both have some mind boggling chemistry smiley27

Though I never watched this show earlier but saw PreRish scenes on insta 

And Karansinghgrover what a fabulous actor you are smiley32 he hooked me to watch this showsmiley16

In This AT though we rant so much but at the end it just spread positivity and together we have a gala time smiley31

Once again Congratulations ???? Soo happy to be part of this bunch of peoplesmiley31

Hoping for many more to comesmiley14

rmahi25

100thAT of PreRish ,It is.huh..smiley27. The credits goes to Karan & Erica for playing their respective roles of Rishabh Bajaj and Prerna Rishabh Bajaj with their sheer determination and Brilliance. So ThankYou to KaRica for potraying them Perfectly and alao for making a place in my heart as PreRish. smiley27 I love you tons and tons and looking forward to both of your oozing chemistry. PreRish being a non typical love story has raised the standards of the ITV couple all over. A blend of an imperfect yet Perfect Story.smiley27

And special Mentions to my AT waasis for being such an amazing companions through my journey towards the 100TH. I love you all!!!

SEH LENGE THODA + WHAT THE DUPPATA....

smiley27 PreRish AT Zindaabaad...

aryapdane

Dear PreRish gang,

Firstly, allow me to convey my heartiest congratulations to everyone for this century. 100 ATs in less than 4 months. We are awesome.

I have had a great time here, even when I was a silent reader. And I have loved all the analysis and ranting that happens here. All those posts that have kept me buoyant even when the show was becoming trash. So I want to thank the admin for giving us this space to share our ideas, happiness, disappointments, anger and sometimes hate. I want to thank our brilliant moderators for moderating this volatile forum and keeping the environment healthy. I want to thank the members of our PreRish gang for their kindness and friendship, their awesome posts and gifs, VMs and of course the pulao stories.

So here’s to a 100 threads dedicated to the epic love story that is to unfold between Rishabh Bajaj and Prerna Sharma and here’s me wishing us a 100 more.

~Arya.  

munnihyderabad

whoot whoot whoot ..... it's time for celebration smiley40smiley41 step by step...  from 19th AT, that's when I and Poo gatecrashed this ATsmiley16smiley36 ,  to ...98....99... 100th.... I personally had the best time of IF , being part of this  AT as a member, sans mod  ....  and it will always hold a special place for me, for the wonderful time I had here, interacting with each one of you smiley42, ..  ... you guys have been  very kind, warm, welcoming, friendly and lovingsmiley31smiley31

so here,  I  try to  recollect what all we did  in these ATs ...  ... . it starts with  kalash giraana,  Khoon mein latpat wishes,  free Rishab Bajaj trends,  kiron kher gifs,  What the dupattas , where is my kurtas, khayali pulaos, biryanis, dhaniya pudina stories,  baarish aur ek chaata mein  prerish ki khwahishein,  in depth analysis, funny one liners, crazy trends , aashiq awaaras, cuteness ke naam pe fake propagandas , mufat ka credits, funny nicknames,  some magical fights, quite a few tu tu main main which more often  turn into fun n masti mode .... loads of drooling  ... gorgeous gifs, sigs, VMs and tons of fictions from such super talented folks and this is probably one AT and one fandom who want the jodi to be broken smiley39 in this situation, obviously with reasons for better future .. the best part of this AT is irrespective of the gloom in the show and few crumbs in the name of  prerish,  the AT  always takes something positive with it's trade mark " seh lenge thoda aur " attitude which is  the best lol   *puts kaala teeka* I don't want to jinx it lol  ... 

THE 100th ATsmiley40, in a short span of just over 100 days, must say,  super strike rate,  many many Congratulations and huge shoutout to each and every member of this ATsmiley40smiley41   , badhai ho, ladoo khao, cake khao, Sprite piyo,  pulao khao, biryani khao par doosron ka bheja math khao smiley39and special mention of Shruti aka Cookie Kumar for all the efforts she takes ,  as admin., in keeping the AT together smiley32smiley10and thank you to each of you individually with whom I have ever interacted , it's a pleasure interacting and  knowing you allsmiley31.
Wishing many more such milestonessmiley42..  ATs ke number ke saath saath ,... PreRish ki kahaani bhi  ab aage bhade smiley42

smiley31smiley27
-Munni/Moo

fitoori_kudi

???? ???? ?? : 

???? ?? ??? ??? ??

???? ?? ??? ??? ??

????? ??? ???? ????

?? ???? ????? ???! 

Shukriya shukriyasmiley42

Hey gals, first of all tum logon ko pta chal hi gya hoga ki how much i love u all ? ??Still remember the time when the news of Karan being RB came out, the first thing I did was to come back to this forumsmiley36 & then I met u guys smiley42 we all are divided by regions, religions, language and what not but the 2things that unite us are KSG & RB smiley43smiley31& thoda sa PreRish bhismiley36 karan has always given me so much happiness n most importantly new friends who become a part of my life aur ab bhi jab vo laut k aaya toh phirse he gave me NEW FAMILY smiley14 We started off with KSG/Bajaj AT with hardly 10members & now WE ARE COMPLETLING PRERISH/KARICA 100TH AT with more than 130members smiley3smiley44u guys have no idea ki kitna important ho gye ho tum log for me, I mean no matter me real life me kitna stress mein hoon, whenever i come to u guys, I forget all my worries ???? humare every single discussions, rantssmiley36, nok jhok, hunare wild imaginations,??  hunara tharki avatar smiley16gussa, thoda sa ladai & dher zara pyaar is what keeping us together smiley42 i I know mein zyada creative nhi hoon but hopefully yeh msg bayan kar Sega how much u guys mean to me??  abhi toh sirf 100 hue hai hopefully 150 tak mein apna thida creativity show kar paunsmiley22 $hurkriya shukriya! smiley14

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO ALL OUR MEMBERS, & MOST IMPORTANTLY OUR ADMIN SHRUTI JO HUNESHA HUMKO SAHI RAH DIKHATI HAI smiley42smiley22NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE AGAR TU APNA PATIENCE NA DIKHA PATI ?????????. 

Here's to many more ATs to come smiley40smiley40smiley40hip hip hurray??

Love aloo ?????????????

opsora2090

Many Many congosongo my dear IF family for The 100th AT.. my joys today knows no bound.. hayeee itni khushi ,itni khushi …Rule dia ap logone mereko smiley19

We  have come a long way despite all the restrictions and obstacles here ...smiley19

Mujhe aj bhi iyad hai 12 member thi hum jab iyea Prerish AT ki journey shuru hui thi , aur aj idhar ka member hai 150+ within only 3 months just becoz aplogoke sath aur peyar ke bajajse..smiley31

Thank you so much guys for everything smiley27

This AT is a Stress buster for me. Mai koi bhi chis bhul sakti hu , lekin din mai ek bar idhar agar nei ati hu toh mere woh din shuv nei hote.. smiley18

Thank you guys for accepting me with all of my nonsense jokes, humor , rumor , nautanki , my Kiran kher Gif and My#OpRish shipping.smiley31

Thank you always for pacifying me in my sad moments. I know sometimes I could not control  my PRB emotion , but u guys all handle me very maturely always through PM or post ..kitna samjhdar ho ap sab , mujhe gussa bhi hone nei deti ho smiley7

U guys and This AT is my part of  my life now. Mai khudko shahed bhul sakti hu , but aplogoka peyar , iyea fun moments kabhi nei . smiley27

Mai idhar kisi ek ka nam toh nei lungi, edhar ke har ek member jinke sath mere ek din ke liye bhi interaction hui hai , sabse mai avari hu , mujhe , mere Oprish ko itni peyar dene ke liye. Hope kzk , prerish rahe iya na rahe, lekin hamare jo rishta idhar ban geyi hai IF pe, woh  jindegi bhar sath rahe…

But one thing , i want to mention specially my Two fav mods of IF here - My #Munnijan and #Poolika. you know what , you guys are the best se bhi upar best. the way you both two are with us always in every thick and thin , participate in every fun and every moments.. i dont know ap dono idhar na hote toh hamare AT kabhi puri ho pate.. thx you so much both of u, for being with us always smiley27smiley27smiley27

Again love u all of my darlings here…chummmassssssss for all smiley31

Wistfulness thumbnail

PreRish

JOURNEY IN GIFS

Courtesy: Kalank and Wistfulness

KING arrives and blows a smoke that elevates the mysterious aura that defines him.

HIS first PRERNA 

Oozing sexiness from every pore!

The First Meeting

The second meeting

Acceptance of the marriage proposal and pregnancy revelation.

I'm sure it's an honest mistake.

The WEDDING

Madam TouchMeNot and Savage RB

Next time aap girengi toh mujhe lagega ke aap chahti hain ki save karne ke bahaane main aapko touch karoon. *BRUTAL*

Fleeting moments of BLISS in Swiss

My WIFE...PRERNA!

RARE moments of genuine smiles <3

Yeh shayad kisi aur ki ho jati...kho deta inhen.

TBC

Wistfulness thumbnail

RULES

Appreciation Threads:

Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/characters. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to  ATs.

Any negative(bashing/filthy language) comments/opinion on other characters/actors or on storyline that are not relevant to the thread's topic, scene or actor/characters scene with other characters should NOT be discussed here. Members can discuss relevant scene where other characters are involved but no speculation or hint about non-existent couple/love angle! We are forced to implement this restriction because many members asked for a place where they can discuss about their favorites while being free of the negativity towards them that they might encounter elsewhere in the main forum. Main purpose is bond here with other members who likes the same thing, while being free of negativity towards what they likes. 

Chatting -Members seem to be more into chatting so please reduce the personal chatting because we do have a chat club for that purpose so keep that in mind. However, we do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. Do not quote long quotes. You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small.

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread!

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups.Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

Report - If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant it out about it and snowball the issue further! Instead make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.

We can assure you guys that we only takes action where it's legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that has no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking.

Penalties: If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note

2nd - Another Warning Note 

3rd - Another Warning Note

4th - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day) 

5th - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)

6th - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days) 

7th - Get rid of AT completely from the SBRK Forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum!

The rules are applicable for multiple violation and not single post as it will be dealt individually! Having said that, please do not assume that every report submitted by opposite fan group will be entertained. We will go through the reports and only if we find the report valid based on above rules, then we will speak to the Admins of the AT and action will be taken accordingly as stated above.

Some Rules that are not to be breached  

No Bashing: India-forums.com Code of Conduct strictly forbids members from bashing fellow members, DT members and celebrities.   This includes the use of foul language, as well as any personal remarks, i.e. how the actor looks like, as they have no control over it! We welcome members to share their constructive criticism on the absurdity of the series's story line and character, as well as to discuss the actor's talents, however, please refrain from engaging in any kind of bashing, which may have severe consequences

What some of you are doing is breaking the COC.

• Bashing Dev. Team Members is strictly against IF Rules.  Warning Levels will be raised of members found bashing the Dev. Team. If you have any issues contact the  GMs. 
  • No personal attack direct / indirect, abusive / sarcastic,  within or outside the forum (KZK 2 Forum) shall be tolerated.

Personal attack: Each and every one are entitled to having their own point of view, likes and dislikes. Differences in opinions are bound to exist in a forum like India-forums.com. However, this does not permit one to attack their fellow members for not sharing the same point of view. Let us respect our fellow members and refrain from making any provocative statements, which may only lead to unnecessary quarrels.

Members come here to relax and unwind. Quoting some one's post and making a harsh comment begets displeasure. You have no right to post any abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic comments which is enough to hurt the sentiments of your fellow member. All these fictions are not worth hurting a fellow IF ian. Please do remember that!

Character Bashing: Everyone has a favorite character and some people prefer unpopular characters due to the actor playing such characters. And for them its incredibly offensive to see bashing of such character to the extreme. Character bashing frequently occurs when the hated character is seen as a threat to the fan's preferred ship or main leads. The act of depicting a character in a negative light for the purposes of blatantly showing fans and viewers how bad or terrible the character is but not to restore filthy or abusive words. Filthy language and cheap words leaves a bad taste in people's mouths and creates unpleasant environment for the members and fans. Please remember the serial is a fictional story with various plots and subplots. The actors and actresses are merely professionals who are enacting their respective roles. So, the actor/actresses are different than the characters they play. If you do not like a character, criticize the character but NOT the actor. Same goes to fans too. If you see a criticism against a character, please do not jump in to defend the actor/actress, for it is only the character that is getting criticized. If anyone is at fault then it is the story plot.

There is a fine line between bashing and criticizing. It's one thing to be analyst but another to instigate and mock. Things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being brutal. Also, there's a difference between real and reel. You cannot abuse the actor citing character references. Insulting real people crosses a line, so if your character bashing entails bashing the members who likes the character will not be tolerated. Additionally, while criticizing, remember to not post anything unsavory that you wouldn't like hearing about yourself spoken by others. Please do not take the liberty to stereotype any fan bases. This will not be accepted at any cost. At the same time members should also not resort to personal attacks or cyber bully other member just cause the other person have a different view then yours. Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly a NO NO here

Indirectly Mocking Opinions and Pinpointing: You all know exactly what we DT mean. It's been happening way to frequently here and will not be entertained. You are free to express your opinion and have a healthy debate with one another. However, mocking and posting instigating remarks on one's opinion will not be tolerated. If you are going to make a topic and mention "Oh, I don't get how many people think XYZ/ABC are ___" or "I have been seeing that many people are opening topics based on _____" or "WTH? How can people not understand that ___ isn't ____ and like do they not understand the show?" That means that you cannot mock/mention other member's opinions in your topics. If members want to speak they can do it themselves. You cannot be like - How mature or immature fans thinks, or how their opinion says a lot about them, how stupid and what not. All these shall not be entertained any more. You want to express your opinion, please do so in a civil way and do not bring in Freedom of Speech as Human Rights when the whole meaning are simply misinterpreted according to one's benefit. We DT respect Freedom of Speech but one should also be well enough to judge on if they have used their Rights of Freedom of Speech responsibly. Any individual and topic seen mocking opinions and pinpointing will see a direct warning level increase of 20% and the topic shall be closed. 

Name Calling: While criticizing something, there are times when members tend to go overboard and use certain derogatory and downright offensive words which shouldn't be used for any celebrity/member/DT member. Please remember that any derogatory references, comparing celebrity/member to animal or name calling any person [celebrity/member/DT member] is against forum rules, and strict action will be taken against those who indulge in it. Name calling is allowed only and only if it is used to describe a character or his/her behavior. Also, names used in the show can also be used given it is used in context of the show or particular scene it was used for and not otherwise to take dig/mock the character. Any abusive names are not allowed and will be edited or removed at the DT's discretion.

No Slangs/Swear words/Curses/ Profanity in Posts : The use of foul language is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the forum. Whether the word is written in its complete format or abbreviated, it is still not allowed under any circumstances.  This is a family friendly forum. Hence, anyone found using swear words, curses, slang's or profanity will have to face serious action. If members do come across such language please do report the post.  Use of such language will lead to warnings and warning level raised for repeat offenders.

No Moral Policing: Everyone is welcome to express their opinions within the forum rules and IF COC. We would prefer members to stop preaching on the forum telling members what to do what not. Let the moderators decide what is needed on this forum and what is not or what one member is allowed to do or not. You cannot stop someone from posting in any topic or making new topics. Do not become a moral police on the forum. If you find anyone breaching rules, please Report the topic and or contact the GMs.  We will deal with the issue at the earliest possible.

India-Forums is a platform to allow everyone to express their opinions freely within the COC and respectable limitations. Members have the freedom to express their own perspective, which may disagree and or contradict someone else's point of view. 

Sharing Personal Information and Privacy: You are welcome to discuss PROFESSIONAL updates by the celebrities and production house associated with SBRK but any PERSONAL photographs and updates will NOT be allowed on IF either. They may be celebrities but everyone is entitled to their privacy and as such that right will be respected.

Please read and refer to this post for more Forum Rules That we all need to follow 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5029654

Wistfulness thumbnail

Members List

Wistfulness (AT Admin)

WaqtZaya

Kabiraa

Jodha_Rani

SanyaEterna

Zaalima_5

nailah_AnuPre

Kalank

fitoori_kudi

TeriGalliyan

saps.156

opsora2090

Vrcc3

Oishi23

forbidden

CaptainV

awesome

.Shiva.

Bepnaah.pyar

sparkling_gems

SnehaDoll

Chullbulli

-jas-

Mishti_Dahi

.amigos.

Suchi_Ejf_fan

HindiGL

deepthi261

mishti_s

Stardust91

SONAL30

shiny9911

SanzBarbie

prerna4rishav

doni94

DhinchakMansh

kasaf

Advaymerijaan

Vishdrmzzz

komlika

Monali5

ilovedamon

Aslesha99

Neelu1996

Sutapasima

nuomi.riceball

NoraSM

Surbhi123

ridhi95

MR21

mitras

Samirah71

Breezi11197

Bharathi_gurti

manj

shin-chan

veil_of_roses

DiamondLife

itsRitzi

MeervanSJ

Tellywoodaddict

PriixPatel

mithilalovesksg

Eternized_Blues

SapSur

lakshita170

Always_asya

Ayesha1980

Divanii

Tranquility07

Lolchiku

ruchisahay

aryapdane

incredible81

ShivSaan

lanoconic

_Seera_

Manasi_16

Rexana_19

JIYAMG

rmahi25

123g

AryanSahil

Original07

Jasmin21

Heeba

Grey-licious

TC_FA

FleetingWishes.

isha123asya

ArShiFever.

-RD-

Gurmeet4Drashti

mythical

dumas

SG2016

manzilmukul

cherrycooll

SundariP

munnihyderabad

Shahijazz

rlatha1979

Chandnii95

-TeriMalang-

IAdoreYou 

Rockxz

vena.cava.

russkystd

HeartQuake

SHELLY0003

esha143

Mahi78

luvzindagi

ramita_nayal

Chahat_A_Doshi

Pori

Natalya_bedi

zainabawoon

meethi24

Piku409

Crazyksglover

Alexia_Wilson

Glorious-Wings

CreativeByBirth

_Asfii_

AraBearXo

Tammanaarora9

Annu8193

Phoenix_75

MOnamy11

EtherealRati

manopriya24

HS.KaSh

prb4eva

anyania

aisha2080

najma123

Niyati_T

Avika.Gor

ektamaddan42

Sunaina2703

scarlett22

sam.

sakshiA

Saadiyamahr

lightnig

Tia2019

Bread_Butter

Geeshu

-Nags-

cassiop

MayurChan

jiya.k

BS.KSG_Dewani

swapno

(155 Members and counting)

Hit the like button or comment to be added. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

100th AT! 🥳

Congratulations to each and every member!

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Wistfulness

100th AT! 🥳

Congratulations to each and every member!

what a day for us 🤗