Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SubagokulTisha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Aishhu

This episode is one the favourite scene of Shabir Sriti too , In an interview , they said it , it was actually supposed to be 2 min scene but Tisha turned it into 10 mins , and they dint even edited a single thing which they did with so much craziness πŸ€£

Firstly pragya getting drunk , and abhi unable to handle her then he himself getting drunk and had fun along with her was the bestesttt

They are just adorably cuteee😘😘

How adorable they are!! πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ˜πŸ˜....No-one can beat  Abhigya's drunken episodes... It's always a worth to watch... They are always best in everything!!! 

Aishhu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kiranmayeem94

Episode 421....is a gold mine for me ..

Each and every line πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Just makes me laughπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Will be sharing soon dailouges from that episodes πŸ˜πŸ™Œ!!!

Thread 6

And one drunken scene of AbhiGya during Kitchen Fire in simmo track

Who on the earth ll drink sharab when they are struck at the middle of the fire , only these crazy couple can do it🀣

And abhi 's worry that he couldnt have his favourite kheer and how value that the saree worth and labours hardwork behind that to world's bestest saree πŸ€£

And her complaints that he dint showed her saree ( gift by him fa valentine's day ) , even before seeing it , fire killed her gift 🀣and her constant baks baks fa not getting that saree as gift wasπŸ™‰πŸ€£

And the cutest discussions and their Pronounciation of NGO auntiesπŸ˜† and feeding the remaining foods each other (only  god knows how in the whole kitchen only the counter where they were sitting dint caught by fire🀣)

Whole scene was sooper cute and asusal TiSha with their adorableness made it as evergreen😍😘

Aishhu thumbnail

Thread 6

And one drunken scene of AbhiGya during Kitchen Fire in simmo track

Who on the earth ll drink sharab when they are struck at the middle of the fire , only these crazy couple can do it🀣

And abhi 's worry that he couldnt have his favourite kheer and how value that the saree worth and labours hardwork behind that to world's bestest saree πŸ€£

And her complaints that he dint showed her saree ( gift by him fa valentine's day ) , even before seeing it , fire killed her gift 🀣and her constant baks baks fa not getting that saree as gift wasπŸ™‰πŸ€£

And the cutest discussions and their Pronounciation of NGO auntiesπŸ˜† and feeding the remaining foods each other (only  god knows how in the whole kitchen only the counter where they were sitting dint caught by fire🀣)

Whole scene was sooper cute and asusal TiSha with their adorableness made it as evergreen😍😘

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfd0KrCnm9x/?igshid=1vcdq5lpahrsa

Aishhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: SubagokulTisha

How adorable they are!! πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ˜πŸ˜....No-one can beat  Abhigya's drunken episodes... It's always a worth to watch... They are always best in everything!!! 

I have seen many actors doing drunken scenes in their show , but i never seen perfection which Tisha only does always 😍😍

https://www.instagram.com/p/B08J2XNFRr4/?igshid=26bw43cj1uev

When Rockstar became tailor for his Fuggi! Damn thoda cute thoda intense! No one. I repeat no one can beat TiSha in make simple 2 mins scene into long one without making us bore even a single time! 

And how can I forget the one more bestest drunken scene! 

When Fuggi finally confessed she is HIS JAAN HIS CHASHMISH HIS FUGGI, HIS PRAGYA 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BggyOhhl4H_/?igshid=sa1dmj3vdem3

Aishhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiranmayeem94

Episode 421....is a gold mine for me ..

Each and every line πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Just makes me laughπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Will be sharing soon dailouges from that episodes πŸ˜πŸ™Œ!!!

And the next is gold fish wala simmo track holi episide with pragya in bhaang ka nasha and abhi handling her was🀣

His way of teaching her about how to play gold fish game and she saying exact words to those girls and his expression🀣 and she embrassed him completely πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

And his saying on helping her to clean her NOT RANG FILLED FACE TO RANG FILLED πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ and her independent mode on cleaning her face on her own & with his guidings made her face as RANG KA DUKKANπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

P : SAAF HOGAYA KYA??

A : MORNI LAG RAHI HO MORNI 😍😘

Shit why they are so beautiful yaar , i cant get over from them

Aishhu thumbnail

And the next is gold fish wala simmo track holi episide with pragya in bhaang ka nasha and abhi handling her was🀣

His way of teaching her about how to play gold fish game and she saying exact words to those girls and his expression🀣 and she embrassed him completely πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

And his saying on helping her to clean her NOT RANG FILLED FACE TO RANG FILLED πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ and her independent mode on cleaning her face on her own & with his guidings made her face as RANG KA DUKKANπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

P : SAAF HOGAYA KYA??

A : MORNI LAG RAHI HO MORNI 😍😘

Shit why they are so beautiful yaar , i cant get over from them

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf_T3q9H81y/?igshid=pfjl47et6rhh

DonAmiFathima thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love almost all the drunken scenes of AbhiGya, tisha nailed in those scenes and Sriti's voice modulation 😎😎 jakkas 

Aishhu thumbnail

[QUOTE=Abhigya.fan]

Wow. I didn't know that until recently. That entire saga from the moment he gets her drunk to when they wake up next morning and fight again... just pure brilliance. So entertaining and cuteee...

[/QUOTE 

Those were the episodes AbhiGya becomes more than a fictional character fa me and i just got addicted too