Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm wondering prerna told basu whatever he does she won't leave bajaj. She will stay with him. With the marriage truth coming out does basu really believe she will leave everything

Edited by durga33 - 4 years ago
cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I Have a question.. if Anu/Shiv actually heard Prerna-RB deal wala confession (video) then how would he not trust pre while preg revelation (if it happens)?

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cassiop

I Have a question.. if Anu/Shiv actually heard Prerna-RB deal wala confession (video) then how would he not trust pre while preg revelation (if it happens)?

He thought Prerna could marry for money. He’s not very bright up there. 

durga33 thumbnail

well if you look at that relationship it's based on mistrust, dishonesty and misunderstandings. Basu immediately believed prerna betrayed him when she got married without thinking what caused her to make that decision. also vice versa. Then she hid it from him all those months. 

durga33 thumbnail

also prerna has been shown to care for bajaj on several occasions minus her behavior

Reemz11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

well if you look at that relationship it's based on mistrust, dishonesty and misunderstandings. Basu immediately believed prerna betrayed him when she got married without thinking what caused her to make that decision. also vice versa. Then she hid it from him all those months. 

He obviously thought his miraculous release from jail was Durga Maa’s blessing only 🤣

Reemz11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

also prerna has been shown to care for bajaj on several occasions minus her behavior

*blowing on neck* as if it’s a very normal thing to do.

durga33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reemz11

*blowing on neck* as if it’s a very normal thing to do.

those scenes were deliberately put there lol 

durga33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reemz11

He obviously thought his miraculous release from jail was Durga Maa’s blessing only 🤣

i know lol 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

🤪☺️🤪❤️drooling over them over & again❤️❤️

wow mommy its beautiful❤️

thank you babie 🤗