Pyar bina sharton kay bhi kiya ja sakta hain 10 Oct

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay so #YehRishteyHainPyaarKe made me super emotional today. The first time Abir came into Mishti's room she hid behind a curtain and he didn't look at her as he handed her the dopatta because she was promised to someone else.That time he wanted to leave but his heart couldn't let him go after meeting her for one last time. So he goes up to he room and she instantly recognizes that something is bothering him. Like always her ability to read him beneath his mask astounds him.That day he took her earring and her diary as she instruct him to write what he is unable to say but unknown to both of them the diary tells him something that she is yet to realize. She likes Kunal for all the things Abir has done .He is elated beyond measure & rushes back to stop the engagement but Mishti Aggarwal breaks the rishta on her own terms and not because she has developed a soft corner for Abir. So, in a way their 1st meeting in her room paved the way for their love story.

In their second moment they are yet to disclose their feelings for each other but that day Abir not only romances her but tells Mish that she is not a bhoj and "Lakin Main tumhay dobara nahi kho sakta" and we also got their aankon ki gustakiyan .

This brings me back to the scene today where it feels like everything has come full circle as he arrives in her room with all the haq. Lambu is here to pick up his Chotu and in his excitement he doesn't even knock. Both of them have come so far

"Haq toh nahin hain par aaj tumhara Shriangar main karun ga" and so he causally decides to doll her up and the best part she doesn't protest one bit. They already look married here tbh

Step by step he adorns her with Jewelry linking each piece to the part of the universe eg. moon, stars, sky & the rainbow because in a way she is his universe. "Mujhay na sitaron ki company bohot pasand hain" he once told her & now she is his star

Moon & Stars because she illuminates the darkness in his lifeSky : their love for each other is beyond measureRainbow because she infuses colors in his life & one can have both rain & the rainbow be broken,simple yet beautiful.

Very softly he puts bindi on her forehead where one day he will put sindoor and just how far have these babies come from the day they met each other on the bus. She wanted someone who loves her the way she is and he wanted someone who felt like coming home.

And just like that two abandoned people who had given up on the idea of love find their home in each other's embrace. Their very own pyara sa ghar."Kisi Shayar ki ghazal joh jay roh ko sukoon kay pal koi mujh ko yun mila hain jaisay banjaray ko ghar"

I just want you to stop and ponder on how big of a moment this is for the 12 year old girl who was abandoned by her family and her parents & the 5 year old boy who was left behind by his father. Just look at the contentment on their faces.

How can they be hot, cute and soft at the same time like how? Lambu huskily asks Chotu "Apany sasural walay say milnay kay liya ready ho" and she nods in disagreement and buries her head in his chest.

The best though is how she challenges him. "Room main toh haq nahi hain... yah toh tum aah kar haq lay lo ya main samj jaon gi lay yay cool dude wala attitue tum sirf meray samnay diktay ho"

"Aur dhoond apnay liay liberated angry chorni puri duyna main tujhay yay hi mili thi? where she she leaves him stunned by her boldness.

The Abir/Baba convo was adorable too and lol they weer sharing notes on how to handle angry and demanding girls .

The dance sequence was amazing too and Lambu's first attempt was hot but an epic fail but the most endearing part was when Mish & Bab are dancing and Abir just pauses and looks at them and says 

"Jin doh logo nay mujhya seekhaya Pyar bina sharton kay bhi kia ja sakta hain aaj woh dono saath hain bas mujhay aur kuch nahi chaiyay" THIS BIT IS SO IMPORTANT. I don't know about Baba but Mish has always loved him and never asked for anything in return. She just wants him but doesn't want anything from him and that just gets to him because all his life he has worn a mask and has been someone else for his family. For BB he has been the hot and cold estranged son, For Nanu his Bf and grandson, for Kunal his amazing elder bro but for Mishti he has always been just Abir. His mask slips in front of her because she loves the whole of him and the person underneath that mask.

Their journey over the course of 150 episodes apart from the usual hiccups has been magnificent and although the road ahead seems difficult " Kaanto bharay raastay bhi ahayay gay par humnay pyaar ki hain hum pyar nibhay gay"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itsflora thumbnail

Yeah, that look of adoration was so palpable on Abir's face on that scene. 

At first I almost couldn’t get it whom he was thanking while watching baba and mishti dance together. Then I caught it.

He was thanking his partner, the one with whom he  connects whenever he wants, not just in distress in some OTT way in mandirs with all big dramatic bg scores on.

he had shared  everything with this partner (not nanu thankfully)  in roads,airports, in passing just like a normal person would do. not in some superstitious way though that ITV generally portrays where hero calls out GOD and all become oka. Those typical scenes,Seriously? I guess GOD has better things to do all day. 

So,thank you YRHPK for giving us a male lead for who isn’t chauvinist and have a regular bond  even with GOD like normal people. Also for breaking a stereotypes again by showing even a male can have that bond other than heroines who have exclusive connections up there!      

I don't know if I could make my point here. What I meant is Abir is just so rightfully perfectly behaved even with his partner,the GOD.  

Edited by Itsflora - 4 years ago
lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After watching the episode I was waiting for your analysis as you always give an unseen angle. And your words gives a new prospect . And yes I thoroughly enjoyed mishbir. They were friends lovers and now soulmate. And I believe that foundation should be strong for any relationship. And their foundation is strong . Mishti slapped kunal in front of everyone. In any other show it could lead to misunderstanding and separation but here abir asked for a reason and wants to solve the things it has break one more stereotype that always bahu's or female lead take the responsibility I have hardly seen in any show that male lead is taking responsibility to sort out things. If I continue it would be very lengthy so I should stop here. Let's see and enjoy

Fauzi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You brought out the most endearing thing of the episode Zara.. 🤗 a big hug to you.. Even for me this small moment of gratitude which Abir felt was so surreal... Actually it goes again to prove who Abir is as a human being first and also as a man in this chauvinist society... 

Btw these two don't have to give us passionate scenes like we see in usual ITV shows... By portraying the subtle yet sincere emotions in a minimalist manner two people feel for each other,  Mishbir are way better a couple in all aspects and I would gladly watch them take slow steps towards exploring each other's lives as lovers... 

Thank you so much for your analysis which made me revisit the epi... You have always done this to me and that's the magic you have❤️

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsflora

Yeah, that look of adoration was so palpable on Abir's face on that scene. 

At first I almost couldn’t get it whom he was thanking while watching baba and mishti dance together. Then I caught it.

He was thanking his partner, the one with whom he  connects whenever he wants, not just in distress in some OTT way in mandirs with all big dramatic bg scores on.

he had shared  everything with this partner (not nanu thankfully)  in roads,airports, in passing just like a normal person would do. not in some superstitious way though that ITV generally portrays where hero calls out GOD and all become oka. Those typical scenes,Seriously? I guess GOD has better things to do all day. 

So,thank you YRHPK for giving us a male lead for who isn’t chauvinist and have a regular bond  even with GOD like normal people. Also for breaking a stereotypes again by showing even a male can have that bond other than heroines who have exclusive connections up there!      

I don't know if I could make my point here. What I meant is Abir is just so rightfully perfectly behaved even with his partner,the GOD.  

I just love how religiously sorted Abir is. I love his bond with his special partner which as you said is very subtle. Thank you for adding this aspect in this analysis post. A big yass and love to our non chauvinist male lead❤️ 

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelycolour

After watching the episode I was waiting for your analysis as you always give an unseen angle. And your words gives a new prospect . And yes I thoroughly enjoyed mishbir. They were friends lovers and now soulmate. And I believe that foundation should be strong for any relationship. And their foundation is strong . Mishti slapped kunal in front of everyone. In any other show it could lead to misunderstanding and separation but here abir asked for a reason and wants to solve the things it has break one more stereotype that always bahu's or female lead take the responsibility I have hardly seen in any show that male lead is taking responsibility to sort out things. If I continue it would be very lengthy so I should stop here. Let's see and enjoy

Hey thanks for commenting and lengthy is my middle name lol jk. But yeah even I have loved how well written and organically developed the whole Mishbir bond is. 🤗

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fauzi

You brought out the most endearing thing of the episode Zara.. 🤗 a big hug to you.. Even for me this small moment of gratitude which Abir felt was so surreal... Actually it goes again to prove who Abir is as a human being first and also as a man in this chauvinist society... 

Btw these two don't have to give us passionate scenes like we see in usual ITV shows... By portraying the subtle yet sincere emotions in a minimalist manner two people feel for each other,  Mishbir are way better a couple in all aspects and I would gladly watch them take slow steps towards exploring each other's lives as lovers... 

Thank you so much for your analysis which made me revisit the epi... You have always done this to me and that's the magic you have❤️

Fauzi dear you flatter me this wasn't even my best take on things. It was written in haste but it was something I wanted to share with you all. Thank you so much 🤗 Yass I love Abir and I love the pace of the Mishbir relationship

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Res 

Zara thank you for writing , was waiting for your post