Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you for explaining the last scene. I wish they showed it in a detailed way, to teach ppl that evil get an ending which is worse than death.😈 

So . I missed watching Minal's best acting till date.πŸ₯Ί I watched the teasers and few of the best scenes , and she looks πŸ”₯. But didn't want to hate her, so I skipped this show. πŸ˜’ Minal is one of my favorite actresses. I watched many of her dramas since Sun Yaara. In Qismat she played a simi grey character. It wasn't negative. It just didn't go well with how the typical heroine of Pak dramas should be. πŸ˜† 

havent seen her work as lead actress..besides this one, please recommend more of her work <3 I miss Aiman too..she was so lovely in Mann Mayal (?) and Ishq Tamasha <3

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

havent seen her work as lead actress..besides this one, please recommend more of her work <3 I miss Aiman too..she was so lovely in Mann Mayal (?) and Ishq Tamasha <3

Minal did many dramas as a female lead , but less than Aiman . Minal was overshadowed by her sister stardom. But after Aiman's marriage.. Minal got the fame she deserves. I think producers saw her as a replacement of her sister. But Minal is more versatile than Aiman I think.πŸ€“

Minal did some good dramas like: Maalkin (grey char) , Hassad (beechari) , Dil Nawaz (positive) , Parchayee (romantic) and Ki Jaana Main Kaun! ( strong ).

I am missing Aiman.. she was wonderfull in Bey Dardi . β€οΈ

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Yes that never ending ariel shot I was like itna kharcha, just for one ariel shot of graveyard ..probably producer thought lets do paisa vasooli of the money I paid to cinematographer for it, it was just lol.

I thought that was the last scene.. so had to check the video to see how many minutes remaining.. and kept wondering what happened to Nisha! Only to find out that that wasn't the last scene.. why so much attention to that scene?!

Geraldin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Minal was good in this. Not many actresses play negative roles without overacting and she was believable as a character as there are girls like this who are so selfish in real life. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yes that never ending ariel shot I was like itna kharcha, just for one ariel shot of graveyard ..probably producer thought lets do paisa vasooli of the money I paid to cinematographer for it, it was just lol.

Exactly that aerial shoot was not required.  

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geraldin

I don’t feel Nisha was punished enough, call me a sadist but I would have liked to see her suffering a lot more. I wanted to see her being treated like crap after all the things she did to everyone else. Instead of killing the others off in the show it would have been better if they were alive and saw her suffer. I agree with everyone else the ending was rushed. 

+1

Exactly what did they showed just an accident and her burnt face.