Amazing MishBir/ ReSha :: lahu muu laggayaa

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

the way this Lahu mu lag gayaaa song was shot was really really beautiful.....really beautiful....I really hope fans and audiences enjoy and appreciate this...Today after seeing the TRP drop I felt bad. But koi nahi..we have a strong team and they will bounce back for sure 

The way the song was shot..I felt this song was just made for MishBIr.....really....no OTT romance...no uncomfortable LET ME GO IN YOUR MOUTH closeness smiley36 **I think many may know what I'm referring tosmiley37** But here..Mishbir / Resha did this song sequence in such a beautiful mannersmiley32....yes another fact is that Kamar bandh was there just for that one scene smiley37..and tadaaa it went gayab the very next moment...there was no kamar bandh at allsmiley36

I totally loved how Mishti gets jealous and enters the garbha dance ignoring that other lady who is dancing with Abhir...you Just feel the music then ok.....the bells and conch plays in the music and Mishti with full attitude in slow motion just sidelines the other lady and starts dancing garba with Abhir..and he taking this as his chance does some close dance steps before pulling her close to tie the Kamarbandh......that entire thing was JUST RAW I tell ya.....JUST RAW...the look both had...their looks and their raw pulls were everything in that dance....The way he gently and subtly puts color on her arms   smiley9.....all the way till her palms and then holds it tightsmiley43....Remember in yesterdays episode in his shayari he did say that  "TILL I GET THIS RIGHT / HAQ I'LL WAIT, BUT TODAY I'LL DECORATE YOU".....thus in a very poetic way he did say that he is really controlling his passion for Mishti. But his little wild side does come out RAW in some scenes...The wardrobe scene, when he makes her turn as she is breathing faster nervously, The dandiya scene, when he pulls her in that subtle intimate embrace in front of all showing her the kamar bandh...Loved MishBir totally in last two episodes.

PS.

At group can chat her till new AT comes ðŸ˜³

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail

I have couple of more little observations which I'll share with you all soon😃

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mei aaye aaye aaye Cool Anu style😎

Woah i am the first one.😆 Challo kisime toh mei first aaye. We can use this thread to discuss about today's episode. Mujh jaise raat ko episode dekhne waalon ko discussion ke liye thread chahiye.😃 upar se aaj ka episode toh bomb hei.

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Mei aaye aaye aaye Cool Anu style😎

Woah i am the first one.😆 Challo kisime toh mei first aaye. We can use this thread to discuss about today's episode. Mujh jaise raat ko episode dekhne waalon ko discussion ke liye thread chahiye.😃 upar se aaj ka episode toh bomb hei.

Hi jayuuuu🤗...

Bomb nahi Parmanu bomb bolo yara😆....

You'll definitely be left wanting for more

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Anu mei aagaye ðŸ¤—🤗

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

the way this Lahu mu lag gayaaa song was shot was really really beautiful.....really beautiful....I really hope fans and audiences enjoy and appreciate this...Today after seeing the TRP drop I felt bad. But koi nahi..we have a strong team and they will bounce back for sure 

The way the song was shot..I felt this song was just made for MishBIr.....really....no OTT romance...no uncomfortable LET ME GO IN YOUR MOUTH closeness smiley36 **I think many may know what I'm referring tosmiley37** But here..Mishbir / Resha did this song sequence in such a beautiful mannersmiley32....yes another fact is that Kamar bandh was there just for that one scene smiley37..and tadaaa it went gayab the very next moment...there was no kamar bandh at allsmiley36

I totally loved how Mishti gets jealous and enters the garbha dance ignoring that other lady who is dancing with Abhir...you Just feel the music then ok.....the bells and conch plays in the music and Mishti with full attitude in slow motion just sidelines the other lady and starts dancing garba with Abhir..and he taking this as his chance does some close dance steps before pulling her close to tie the Kamarbandh......that entire thing was JUST RAW I tell ya.....JUST RAW...the look both had...their looks and their raw pulls were everything in that dance....The way he gently and subtly puts color on her arms   smiley9.....all the way till her palms and then holds it tightsmiley43....Remember in yesterdays episode in his shayari he did say that  "TILL I GET THIS RIGHT / HAQ I'LL WAIT, BUT TODAY I'LL DECORATE YOU".....thus in a very poetic way he did say that he is really controlling his passion for Mishti. But his little wild side does come out RAW in some scenes...The wardrobe scene, when he makes her turn as she is breathing faster nervously, The dandiya scene, when he pulls her in that subtle intimate embrace in front of all showing her the kamar bandh...Loved MishBir totally in last two episodes.

PS.

At group can chat her till new AT comes ðŸ˜³

yaar i love ur muh muh closeness so much chaaa ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

yaar really everything was done in a subtle way yet it was aesthetic n beautiful... 

i agree with ur raw yaar... very true i mean both were equally bold yet shy... something unique only mishbir thing..  

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Anu mei aagaye ðŸ¤—🤗

Aaja meri light🤗...

U know I was watching that lahu sing just now* my second time*

ReSha just speak with eyes... Abhirs expression after Mishti puts that letter while dancing😆...n the way he holds that other ladies hand...I still can get over how Mishti enters the garba yaara

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Aaja meri light🤗...

U know I was watching that lahu sing just now* my second time*

ReSha just speak with eyes... Abhirs expression after Mishti puts that letter while dancing😆...n the way he holds that other ladies hand...I still can get over how Mishti enters the garba yaara

meri cool cool ðŸ¤—🤗

yaar that scene was really intense i must say... both showing attitude n haq on each other.. ufff they killed it...  

Edited by diya_divakar - 4 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi anu nice analysis..but the kamarbandh was there in confrontation scene..yes abir is controlling his passion the way he applied color on her arms and the way he held her palms tightly then he kept her plams on his chest it was so damn hot

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

yaar i love ur muh muh closeness so much chaaa ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

yaar really everything was done in a subtle way yet it was aesthetic n beautiful... 

i agree with ur raw yaar... very true i mean both were equally bold yet shy... something unique only mishbir thing..  

I really can't get over that muh muh🤣..... It gives me creepy feels*of u know what I mean😎*🤣