Isn't Mishti saving her sister same as Abir?

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey lovelies, 

Hope you all are doing good and excited to watch our Mishti in action today πŸ₯³

After reading today's updates, it's clearly visible that Mishti is not so pleased to know that Abir has not informed about Kunal running away from home on the wedding day.. 

But even Mishti is hiding that it's Kuhu who has sent those mails right? Abir did wanted to share with her about this matter and discuss with her.. What about Mishti? He had no idea that Kuhu, along with these two, wanted to seperate MishBir. Uska haq banta hai yeh jaanna na? πŸ€”

At least now she should join dots and realise that even her sister, somewhere had an idea about all these and chose to ignore it as she wanted to get married to Kunal. 

No, I'm not pointing out anyone neither am I saying that they are wrong. I'm just confused.. May be Mishti had her own reasons, I agree. But even Abir had his own reasons. That's why I believe, that the day these two should not hide anything from each other, especially about their family.

Or am I missing something here? πŸ˜’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry guys, I didn't check the discussion going on in the AT so created a new post πŸ˜†

BTW, it gets difficult for me to reply in the AT, may be because I'm not so used to it. But I love reading your comments on a daily basis πŸ€ͺ

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi agree with you that mishti should discuss it with abir but she has never covered kuhu's mistake by someone else deed . she reprimanded kuhu at that time as well. That time kuhu was getting married and she didn't want to create a scene but she scolded kuhu. And abhir every time blame his mother even for kunal's deeds. In precap she is telling the same thing that he has to accept that kunal has faults. Sorry for the long post but this is what I feel. I too have a sister I do the same thing I never disclose her secret to my parents but I scold her if she is wrong but unlike kuhu she is very sweet.

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

hey.. actually i can agree partly on this... mishti is not hiding about kuhu she has given back to her always but email thing she didnt even consider saying it to abir as its between sisters.. that time mishbir havent even confessed n also bcoz of drama followed by she totally forgot about it.. 

she never protected kuhu always gave back.. today she talked for kuhu n in precap too it was about kuhu only... actually even i expect some day say the same to mishti when he know everything about kuhu.. she should not let kuhu walk over her.. 

if we consider about secrets both mishti n abir have alot to share with each other.. abir saving mishti in ep 16, mishti proposal plan, meenu making mishti do haldi fiasco is bcoz she know mishbir love, email fiasco, kuhu asking mishti to not confess during kuku shaadi time,... all this are related to mishbir which they have not discussed with each other..

the communication quotient is missing alot here... they never discussed about how they started loving, the painting when abir did, how mishti realized, n many more.. always a function or drama no proper normal day track is shown... 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

hey.. actually i can agree partly on this... mishti is not hiding about kuhu she has given back to her always but email thing she didnt even consider saying it to abir as its between sisters.. that time mishbir havent even confessed n also bcoz of drama followed by she totally forgot about it.. 

she never protected kuhu always gave back.. today she talked for kuhu n in precap too it was about kuhu only... actually even i expect some day say the same to mishti when he know everything about kuhu.. she should not let kuhu walk over her.. 

if we consider about secrets both mishti n abir have alot to share with each other.. abir saving mishti in ep 16, mishti proposal plan, meenu making mishti do haldi fiasco is bcoz she know mishbir love, email fiasco, kuhu asking mishti to not confess during kuku shaadi time,... all this are related to mishbir which they have not discussed with each other..

the communication quotient is missing alot here... they never discussed about how they started loving, the painting when abir did, how mishti realized, n many more.. always a function or drama no proper normal day track is shown... 

B- they always forget everything while celebrating and dancing 😌😌😌

Speciality of yrhpk πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

B- they always forget everything while celebrating and dancing 😌😌😌

Speciality of yrhpk πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

🀣very true vaishu...  that too especially mishkun always does that... they dance as if everything is ok between them then they be like who are you... πŸ€£

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🀣very true vaishu...  that too especially mishkun always does that... they dance as if everything is ok between them then they be like who are you... πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣

Very true diya, while dancing they goes into parallel world and then again returns to real world after dance ends