~~Sapne Donom Ek Hi Dekhte Hai~~Happy 300 Guddan~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What a beautiful episode we got as 300 epi treatsmiley27smiley31Sabse pehle Guddan Team once again heartiest congratulations for achieving this khoobsurat milestone of Triple Century in your journeysmiley40smiley41Keep shiningsmiley10smiley32

An episode where we can feel Akshan's feelings as Alisha's Parentssmiley27smiley32Akshat, who tries to mend his relationship with his beti as early as possible by saying her mother's truth while Guddan tries to understand Alisha's behaviour with patience before exposing Aunty's truth before their betismiley14smiley32Akshan together are gonna make their this journey of Parenthood easy for e/o by becoming each other's support systems along with motivating e/osmiley10smiley32

"Ek taraf Alisha hai jiske baare mein andaaza tak nahi tha.....woh mujhse beintehaa nafrat karti hai....AUR EK TARAF TUM HO JISSE MAIN APNE NADER BASA HUA SAARA PYAAR DENA CHAHTA HU......"

- Awwwwwieee just look at Akshan's joined handssmiley27indicating they will always be there for e/o in every sitaution be it sukh ya dukhsmiley42I just loved that honest confession from Jindal Saab who along with Guddan's Pati is now trying to cope up with the sach of him being a Fathersmiley10smiley32We can feel that pain of his heart for watching nafrat in his beti's eyes for him & the inability to protect his wifey from getting hurt back to back bcz of his pastsmiley38smiley14We all thought he will kafa with her for leaving him by taking sanyas avataar but hey Hamare Jindal Saab was naraz with himself for making her go through such situationssmiley20He wanted Guddan to be atleast saved from this misery bcz he can't watch her in painsmiley14This Man is Just Always Dil le losmiley27smiley42

"Sapne Donom Ek Hi Dekte Hai...."

"SAATH JANMOM KA SAATH HAI AAPKA AUR HAMARA...."

- I just loved how Guddan assured Her Jindal Saab of their saath janam ka saath & stressed on how THEY ARE ONEsmiley27smiley31Their dil are connected, their souls can hear e/o's haal e dil and their eyes do watch same sapnesmiley42Hayee I loved this scene to coresmiley27

- I loved like always Jindal Saab assuring his support to Guddan to move forward to deal with their beti with her atrangi wayssmiley10smiley32smiley40smiley41

- Just for the beauty of the shotsmiley27smiley42

- Ayeee hayee just look at their precious smiles yaarsmiley27smiley42How easily she made him smile and forget the worries with her Guddanpanasmiley17smiley32*Kaala Teekas*smiley14smiley33

- This sequence Nish brilliantly enacted the pain of Alisha's father who has to face the wrath of his own beti's nafratsmiley10smiley32smiley10smiley32

- The way he came forward, held his beti's hands with a little hesitation as if thinking how will she react, the way he tried to make her understand how he was unknown about her existence & that lone tear escaping his eyes while he said he was unable to protect her all these years & asked sorry too for those years that they lost where she craved for the care & pyaar of her fathersmiley19smiley31

"Khoon ke risthe se baap hu tumhara lekin karam ke rishte se bhi banna chahta hu...."

- These words from Jindal Saab has my whole heartsmiley27smiley31He was ready to give time time for Alisha to accept him as father bcz he very well understand the nafrat ki asli wajah hai woh pyaar aur care na mil paana jiskeliye uska dil hamesha se wish karta thasmiley20He wanted to fulfil all the duties of a fathersmiley9

-Look at his tear filled eyes yaar trying to withstand the nafrat of his own anshsmiley19smiley38

- Woahhh Just look at this Baap - Betismiley16Full on Tashan mein khade hai iss shot pesmiley15 Donom ki Zidd aur akkad is making them similarsmiley14And when ALisha admitted that you can see a relief on Jindal Saab's words as well as on his chehrasmiley9

- This shot, where Guddan is standing b/w Baap & Beti as the connecting link surely makes me happysmiley27Aage aage I am sure Guddan will make Alisha understand her relations with her Parivaarsmiley32

- Loved how once again Jindal Saab asked Alisha to give respect to Guddan even though she was continously disrespecting himsmiley14smiley40He was not at all worried abt his izzat but her izzat is his everythingsmiley14

- Just loved how Guddan samjhavofied Jindal Saab, she once again made me proud of her with her samajhdaari ki baateinsmiley10smiley32

- Appreciating the beauty of the shotsmiley27smiley42

- See they are eachother's biggest motivatorssmiley10smiley32Both can't see the other suffering from guilt so immediately shushed e/o going in the guilt pathsmiley14smiley31

- Hayeee How perfect are their heart warming hugssmiley27smiley42

- This shot is Pure Dil le losmiley27smiley42smiley27smiley42

- Appreciate the hand chemistry in all these shotssmiley27smiley42

Waiting for tomorrow's Dangal b/w Choti Maa & Beti jismiley16smiley40

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awsome post saru👍🏼

And once again congrats to the whole team for completing 3rd century🥳

No matter how much they try to go away or pretend to be bt they cant as they r tied by a dor named pyaar❤️

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dil Le lo for the awesome post Saranya ji 🤗❤️

Today marked the start of Akshan's journey in their new found parenthood to deal with their bigrail betiya 😳

The start was beautiful

Akshan's starting conversation implies that kuch bhi ho, koi bhi aa jaye, Akshan's dil ka door is not going to chuto 

They are in this together & will be facing it together no matter what 

Nish was brilliant in the scene with Alisha 👏👏

About Baat-beti ka tashan, if they are similar in akaar & zid then betiyan should better know that..... 

Gudiya can make teda insaan sidha by making her fingers teda 

When Gudiya mentioned about that, I got a flashback of Gudiya's poolside wali dhamki before their engagement 😆

Kya shock thi Jindal saab ke chehre pe uss waqt 🤣

I loved the interaction between Gudiya & betiya, maana padega without trying much, betiya ki bolti band karwa di & she managed to frustrate her 😆

Akshan's bedroom scene gave so much hubby-wife wala feela 

Loved how Gudiya was trying to bring Jindal saab out of his guilt & him trying the same in return 😳

Then the hug just gives so much sukoon wali feeling to my heart seeing Akshan finding sukoon in each other's arms 😳❤️

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Loved aj and alisha scene nish was brillant👏n akshan scenes were❤️congrats on 300 epi to team🥳

Edited by sabreen_06 - 4 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

One more Haseen itefaq😛🤣New ZEE5 Montage for Our show😳

And yeh hamara yeh wale post ka SS😛🤣

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

best ss i liked akshan 🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Awsome post saru👍🏼

And once again congrats to the whole team for completing 3rd century🥳

No matter how much they try to go away or pretend to be bt they cant as they r tied by a dor named pyaar❤️

Thank U Kajal🤗

@Bold Well said⭐️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Dil Le lo for the awesome post Saranya ji 🤗❤️

Le lia aapka dil Genie, thank u❤️🤗

Today marked the start of Akshan's journey in their new found parenthood to deal with their bigrail betiya 😳

The start was beautiful

Indeed⭐️and it's going so intensely👏

Akshan's starting conversation implies that kuch bhi ho, koi bhi aa jaye, Akshan's dil ka door is not going to chuto 

They are in this together & will be facing it together no matter what 

Absolutely

Nish was brilliant in the scene with Alisha 👏👏

True that choti choti detailing of showing the hesitation of touching her hands to caressing her wounds, that tears of feeling helpless for asking for proof all were so well enacted by Nish⭐️👏

About Baat-beti ka tashan, if they are similar in akaar & zid then betiyan should better know that..... 

Yup😛

Gudiya can make teda insaan sidha by making her fingers teda 

When Gudiya mentioned about that, I got a flashback of Gudiya's poolside wali dhamki before their engagement 😆

Humko bhi yaad aaya😆

Kya shock thi Jindal saab ke chehre pe uss waqt 🤣

That scene will always be one of my fav of Akshan's nok jhoks🤣I loved his taunt "Achaa dushmani jatane aayi thi aur ab dosti ki umeed rakh rahi ho...."😈🤣

I loved the interaction between Gudiya & betiya, maana padega without trying much, betiya ki bolti band karwa di & she managed to frustrate her 😆

Felt so proud of Our Gudiya🥳😆

Akshan's bedroom scene gave so much hubby-wife wala feela 

True

Loved how Gudiya was trying to bring Jindal saab out of his guilt & him trying the same in return 😳

They just can't make the other feel halka sa bhi stress

Then the hug just gives so much sukoon wali feeling to my heart seeing Akshan finding sukoon in each other's arms 😳❤️

Dittoo same feelswaaa🤗

My replies in @Purplesmiley17