Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SapSur

By the way if Cookie is hurt because of either the Basu's or the Sharma's, Rishabh Bajaj will stop at nothing this time, no promise, nothing can stop him from unleashing his wrath..Iss barr Cookie ko lagi hai, RB watt laga dega...

we just said the same thing πŸ˜‚

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I feel Prerna needs something to hate Anurag. And cookie being hurt will do the wonder. 

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The only thing I am liking about that pic is what bajaj is wearing ! That black over coat looks really good 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sam.

Did kuki get hurt cause of shivani ? There was some BTS with her at sharma house !Bajaj is seriously going to get her if that's the case .

why would kukki go to sharma house on her own ? not that sharmas even recognize her existence 
if she went with P and due to her mistake she got hurt .. RB will not say anything .. or may be just leave with Kuki leaving P in bb 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

I loved these scenes winking and waving bye to EX..🀣RB at his very best, cheeky and cool...😎 Nice GIFs, Oppo..

Edited by MysticRiver - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

@mod munni what is that delish thingy in your dp β˜ΊοΈ

@sam possibly. But then it is in same dress ? 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I feel Prerna needs something to hate Anurag. And cookie being hurt will do the wonder. 

humpty ji khayaali hai yeh ..  kukki may not even be hurt because of Anurag,, even if it was unintentionally because of Anurag, Madame will say "dil ka bura nahin ,... galti ho gayi " and take one more promise from Bajaj not to hurt A 

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

why would kukki go to sharma house on her own ? not that sharmas even recognize her existence 
if she went with P and due to her mistake she got hurt .. RB will not say anything .. or may be just leave with Kuki leaving P in bb 

I hope he leaves her behind , this show needs some momentum ! I can't deal with the same repetitive scenarios and dialogues πŸ€” she might have gone with P to visit 

Edited by sam. - 4 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

we just said the same thing πŸ˜‚

Exactly and at the same time...Ankiee..πŸ€— And when it comes to Rishabh Bajaj our thoughts often match...😎Related image  Same Pinch  Image result for same pinch gif

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SapSur

Humari phooti kismat...Kahan we wanted Prerna to land up at the hospital aur kahaan yeh Cookie ko lag gayi... 

🀦

I really want to know how difficult it is to write a good TV serial with a sensitive male lead, a strong female lead and the morally ambiguous parallel male lead. How difficult is it when you already have these characters drawn out? And so well. This show is literally following this party/pooja, accident, hospital, jail repeat formula.. And there is no development of the characters' arcs. I hope Shivani lands in the jail this time though..πŸ™„

Edited by aryapdane - 4 years ago