Posted: 4 years ago

TRP ka toh what the dupatta hogaya 🤣

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: komlika

Where is Prerna? 

So she didn’t show up to see kukki? 

Is this incident which will make Bajaj leave Prerna back? 

What's the Komo angle though? 

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Did kuki get hurt cause of shivani ? There was some BTS with her at sharma house !Bajaj is seriously going to get her if that's the case .

komlika thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

What's the Komo angle though? 

I don’t think this incident is related to komo

Tanvi is in same clothes as next day Pooja so incident might have happened at the end 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Glorious-Wings

You are my love story, and I write you into everything I do, everything I see, everything I touch and everything I dream, you are the words that fill my pages.

♥️♥️♥️💕💕💕

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Truer words were never spoken

Shukriya..🤗

komlika thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam.

Did kuki get hurt cause of shivani ? There was some BTS with her at sharma house !Bajaj is seriously going to get her if that's the case .

If this is true 

Shivi toh gayiiiii 😆

I want Bajaj to lash out at everyone including Prerna 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Humari phooti kismat...Kahan we wanted Prerna to land up at the hospital aur kahaan yeh Cookie ko lag gayi... 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Glorious-Wings

You are my love story, and I write you into everything I do, everything I see, everything I touch and everything I dream, you are the words that fill my pages.

Beautiful..❤️

meethi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What are they trying to show in this serial! Hospital, gunde, accidents, pooja and another pooja and another celebration! There is nothing else! 😡

They had so much scope but they are just hell bent on destroying everything. 

What about developing a friendship and trust between Pre abd Bajaj before Bajaj falling in love with P 🙄

What about showing Bajaj’s kindness, grace and his abundant understanding to P before turning him into an all out villain 😡. 

What about building trust from P’s side for Bajaj and trying to make her a little more reasonable, little more relatable! Her soulmate jaap ki woh dil ka bura nahi hai is getting too much! 

What about Sharma family being a little more realistic than the crap they are showing right now?? No one is that detached to their SIL that he gets burnt or hurt and they just are worried about food and leaving. It is not even human forget about anything else. 

And where is any character growth for P? She is hugging Kuki, making promises of never leaving her but is always lost in A’s thoughts??  She didn’t even acknowledge that Mr B was in the room yesterday when she was lying down with Kuki! What a concentration in Kuki’s hair abd A’s thoughts that she is totally unaware of everything else around her. 

They have so much they can show but they just keep going round and round in circles to same 🤬