Oct 8 : Denial mode

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Happy Vijayadashmi Everyone, Supress your inner demons, don't kill'em🤗 You have to repeat the process next year

Is Gazala negative character? 

The story is moving towards Azaan's childhood and Razia's past. If you haven't realized it yet then let me tell you that Noor is living like Azaan's wife, the polygamous relationship is continuing subtly in guise of divorce proceedings, the question here is why Shaira and Noor are able to live together happily and Razia didn't adjust with her husband's 2nd wife? 

It seems Dadi's plan is to bring his son and Azaan's father's 2nd family into the house, is she wrong? 2nd marriage is allowed in their religion, she is from a different mindset moreover she is a mother, she has been living without her family for years as Azaan pointed out, Razia had everyone but Gazala was alone, maybe she took the decision of leaving the house when her husband asked her son to leave the house.

Everything for me comes down to if they can forgive Noor after all she has done then why they can't forgive Gazala for trying to kill Razia? She didn't die, did she? Noor deserves to live in this house then Razia's husband and his family has every right to live in their own house, when they are keeping one snake in home, why don't they turn it into a serpentarium?

How do you keep track of wrong and right in this show when they change whole course of the story in one episode? I don't want to blame and dislike Gazala, only for them to go she is not bad at heart and forgive her like they did with Noor, everything depends upon how long will this actor be associated with this show. 

Moving on to Azaan's denial, Azaan formed an illogical theory letting go of the possible murder attempt of his mother, he didn't even think that this person can do it once again because he does not want to believe that one more person is ready to break his trust. 

Azaan has abandonment issues, it is very obvious since his father left him and his mother when he was a child, he must have looked up to his father once and he broke his trust 💔 He is not a stupid man, he is just denying the possibility of one more person betraying him like his father and then Noor.

No wonder he is very possessive of Shaira, she fulfills his emotional requirements and is very loyal, Azaan needed someone he could trust blindly, what if this trust breaks? I just want to see how Azaan will react, if he realizes that he can't trust Shaira blindly. I love Shazaan and want them to be with each other, but I want to see them without this safety net. I can see why Azaan loves Shaira, now I want to know Why did Shaira fall in love with Azaan?

Or they just changed him to tell Razia that her son trusts his dadi more than anyone else 🤷‍♀️

Two possibilities - 

1 Gazala is behind this alone

2 Someone is helping her 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Now starts the real drama...  I do not think I like GD's entry as much now. 😆

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Now starts the real drama...  I do not think I like GD's entry as much now. 😆

I am giving them a chance and honeymoon period to this new character, there's no need to turn her negative so soon unless her entry is time bounded 

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Itne episode se Shazaan scene nahi de rahe mera to man hi nahi hota dekhne ka   Ye budhi dadi aur wo Noor dono ko Shazaan se dur rakhe

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Don't understand what is purpose of Pandora box track? 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronu

Itne episode se Shazaan scene nahi de rahe mera to man hi nahi hota dekhne ka   Ye budhi dadi aur wo Noor dono ko Shazaan se dur rakhe

Azaan's mother was missing 😂 he wouldn't think about romancing his wife, they did show Shazaan working together and Shaira giving strength to Azaan when he broke down, watch it 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Don't understand what is purpose of Pandora box track? 

TRP? 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Azaan had to stay away from his fathers love and attention since his childhood so he deserves not want to brake more relations irrationally . he is grown up and married man and every person learns from their mistakes or losses  never mind it was not his fault but yes the loss which he always felt it .that is why he does not believe  in breaking relations and friendship. never mind people take the advantage of his nature. regarding his love love towards his dadi is a good sign that RB and dadi kept him away all this politics because we don't want to sow the hate and poison into their father side or mother side relations . they have to respect all their relationships and the time is the big teacher.

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I am giving them a chance and honeymoon period to this new character, there's no need to turn her negative so soon unless her entry is time bounded 

I am not happy with her entry. Let it be time-bounded. I am unhappy because razia us scared and she hasn't come here to correct razia. She hasn't come here to throw noor out. I need a strong character who correct everyone.

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I am not happy with her entry. Let it be time-bounded. I am unhappy because razia us scared and she hasn't come here to correct razia. She hasn't come here to throw noor out. I need a strong character who correct everyone.