~~Tune Chuva Toh Main Dhadakne Lagi~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

05.10.19 - So Hamare Show ke iss schedule ka Pehla Saturday Telecast huasmiley40Well Saturday telecast se Hum khush bhi hai aur thoda worried bhismiley14Khush isliye q ki we can watch our Akshan for 6 days in a weeksmiley41Par I am worried for the cast & crew as unpe extra pressure aa gaya haismiley13I hope jaldi ZEETV ko koi new show mile weekend pesmiley20I wish Hamare TRP badta hi rahein q ki it's necessary agar TRP aayegai tab we can have tassali abt Antra Will Never Ever return in Our Pyaara showsmiley14

Listing out my fav moments from this spl epismiley17

- Meet Mr.Akshat "CUTE" Jindalsmiley9I loved how Jindal Saab was covering his ears to protect them from getting marodofied By His Guddansmiley37smiley37He looked extra cute exactly like our Bada Bacha of Guddansmiley17smiley36

- Appreciate the height differencesmiley27smiley42

- Jindal Saab can't see His Guddan in tensionsmiley14 & I loved how he tried to make her smile with his harkat of closing earssmiley31

- Her Smile Light Up His Worldsmiley27smiley42

- I loved Jindal Saab's Mentor Mode here where he cupped her face & makes her understand that her tareekas are right as an elder sistersmiley10smiley32That Beautiful Dil they formed here has My Dilsmiley27smiley42

"Hey, Are you Okay??......Are You Sure??"

- Ailaaaa Jindal Saab aapki woh yeh sawal in a husky tone was kaatilaanaaaasmiley43Just look at how he is leaning towards her, Hayeeesmiley43Height difference is adding magic to this shotsmiley42Perfect Dil again formed so beautifullysmiley42Jindal Saab's yeh wala "Hey" made me rem his "Hey" during Jail tracksmiley9

"Pati Patni Ho.....Sharmana Chodo Ab Khulke Pyaar karna seekho....."

- Dadi kya sahi advice dia aapnesmiley36Look at Akshan's reaction to thissmiley37I was roflng while Jindal Saab was giving excuses of what they were doingsmiley37Jindal Saab jab jhoot bola nahi jaata toh q try karte ho bhala?smiley37

- Gudiya dream was so much Pyaarsmiley27Ek din Hamare Akshan ka baby aise hi jhule pe haste muskurate rahengesmiley42

- This was Super Awwdorablesmiley9smiley31When Dadi asked Guddan wheher she felt ehsaas of being mother in the dream I loved how Jindal Saab was trying to confirm Guddan via gestures ki "Kya Aisa mehsoos hua Guddan?"smiley17smiley36Both looked Extra Pyaare heresmiley27smiley42

- Look at the Mann mein laddo phoota moment of Jindal Saab when Dadi said Guddan se maa banna ho payegasmiley15smiley37That naughty glint in his eyessmiley43along with that pyaara smile was pure Dil le losmiley27

- Ayeee Hayeee Kinna sharmate hai hamre Akshansmiley43smiley37When Dadi said Akshan will become Best Mom & Dad the way they blushed made me say Awwwieeeeesmiley9smiley42

- This understanding looks exchanged by Akshan by registering what their Maa saidsmiley27smiley42

- Appreciate the beauty of the shotsmiley27smiley42

"Q na Tumhara yeh jo sapna tha isse sach kardia jaayein, aaj.....abhi....."

- Issshhhhh Jindal Saabsmiley43smiley43

- He was going to kiss her but realised her haal e dil in a second and stopped in between, asked her pareshaani and gave motivation followed by an assuring Hugsmiley31smiley32 Hayeeesmiley42 That's the Understanding Hubby whom for which every girl's dil cravesmiley14smiley42

- Look at their smiles in being in eachother's embracesmiley27smiley42

Note:

A warm welcome to Palak as "Alisha"smiley20Hope this Beti track will also bring the best out of Akshan's relationship like alwayssmiley17

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awsome post saru👍🏼

Mjhe v sat ko telecast se khushi v hai aur worridness v hope hamare show ko acchi trp mile😊

Jindal sahab is pyaar kon ladki unke tarah husband nhi chahegi

Shaina_RS thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Isshhhhh😳

Read krte hi muh se ye nikla..amazing post saru🤗

it was such a dill le lo episode..❤️jindal saabs naughty avtar..mujko roz chahiye.

But dadi ne muje gussa dilaya..jb pta tha room mei kya hone jaa rha h..to itna konsa jaruri kaam tha tb bhi aa gyi😡..akshat sharmile jindal was hayeeeethe way he was giving excuses..kisi bache ko bhi samajh aa jave😆but dadi ne advice achi di😃

Gudiya dream..of having her gudiya..was dill le lo😳hume sharam aa gyi fir se☺️😳

The gestures..when he was conforming..was dill le lo..just imagine..jb sach mei gudiya k aane ki khabar milegi to kutne khush honge jindal saab..the man whi was more than happy at a dream..if his wife..having a daughter..how hapoy he would when would become actually a father

I m pretty sure..jindal saab wouldnt take kuch time to fulfill her gudiyas dream and dadis wish..infact he would give her along with GST🤣😆extra hi milega hume😃

Iss track mei kuch mile na mile..hume father and mother jindal to jarur milenge..i m w8ing to alisha to enter the show..with all the respect😆 

Edited by Viditian1 - 4 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome post saranya ji ⭐️👍🏼

About Saturday telecast, 

jo tera haal hai wo mera haal hai....

Iss haal se haal milaaa....

I feel Dadi ki khulke pyaar karne wali advice will be put to implement soon 

I love Akshan's conversation through the exchange of expressions 😳

Humare Akshan don't need lafzon ka sahara 😒

Jindal saab loves & wishes to pura karo all of his Guddiya's sapnas & wo pura karke rahenge 

Jindal saab senses Guddiya ka dil ka haal with her breath 😳

Wanna give him a big jhappi 🤗

kaha milega real life mein Jindal saab ?  😔

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Awsome post saru👍🏼

Mjhe v sat ko telecast se khushi v hai aur worridness v hope hamare show ko acchi trp mile😊

Jindal sahab is pyaar kon ladki unke tarah husband nhi chahegi

Thank U Kajal🤗

@Bold Fans who love the show ko yehi chinta satayegi

@Green But the fact is Jindal Saab is a FICTIONAL CHARACTER

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Waise Guddiya was sleeping in Jindal saab's place i.e. so position change 

kahi ye raat ko gulati khelne ka outcome toh nahi hai ? smiley2

Shaina_RS thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

ho skta hai..🤣

*bahut kuch* ho skta hai☺️😳

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viditian1

Isshhhhh😳

Read krte hi muh se ye nikla..amazing post saru🤗

Ayee Hayee I am happy to read this🥳, Thank u🤗

it was such a dill le lo episode..❤️jindal saabs naughty avtar..mujko roz chahiye.

Humein bhi naughty Jindal Saab zyada pasand hai☺️

But dadi ne muje gussa dilaya..jb pta tha room mei kya hone jaa rha h..to itna konsa jaruri kaam tha tb bhi aa gyi😡..akshat sharmile jindal was hayeeeethe way he was giving excuses..kisi bache ko bhi samajh aa jave😆but dadi ne advice achi di😃

Dadi has now become KMH🤣🤣Khud hi advice dethi hai pyaar khulke karo and khud rok tok laga dethe hai woh din door nahi jab Jindal Saab irritate hoke keh de Maa aap mujhe apne Biwi sang Romance karne dengi please....!!!!!🤣🤣

Gudiya dream..of having her gudiya..was dill le lo😳hume sharam aa gyi fir se☺️😳

Awwdorable dream🤗

The gestures..when he was conforming..was dill le lo..just imagine..jb sach mei gudiya k aane ki khabar milegi to kutne khush honge jindal saab..the man whi was more than happy at a dream..if his wife..having a daughter..how hapoy he would when would become actually a father

That confirmation shot was cuteee😳Hayeeee Cant wait to watch this anmol palI m sure he will be having happy tears and may be he may touch her belly to feel their chaild's presence and may he talk to their babyThen he may hug her tightly whispering a thank u & CV's I wish to watch all these chote chote yet super pyaare moments

I m pretty sure..jindal saab wouldnt take kuch time to fulfill her gudiyas dream and dadis wish..infact he would give her along with GST🤣😆extra hi milega hume😃

GST lol Shaina🤣🤣

Iss track mei kuch mile na mile..hume father and mother jindal to jarur milenge..i m w8ing to alisha to enter the show..with all the respect😆 

Humein Parent mode intense wala mil rahe hai🥳

My replies in @Purplesmiley17

SaruSenan thumbnail

Awesome post saranya ji ⭐️👍🏼

Thank U Genie🤗

About Saturday telecast, 

jo tera haal hai wo mera haal hai....

Iss haal se haal milaaa....

I know right

I feel Dadi ki khulke pyaar karne wali advice will be put to implement soon 

Same feels😈He had already started😛

I love Akshan's conversation through the exchange of expressions 😳

Humare Akshan don't need lafzon ka sahara 😒

Absolutely⭐️👏 and it's one of the spl qualities I adore in our Akshan❤️

Jindal saab loves & wishes to pura karo all of his Guddiya's sapnas & wo pura karke rahenge 

Intezaar rahegaaa☺️

Jindal saab senses Guddiya ka dil ka haal with her breath 😳

Wanna give him a big jhappi 🤗

kaha milega real life mein Jindal saab ?  😔

Yaar Yeh Banta is setting Hubby Goal so high with such sweet Dil le lo gestures❤️Patha nahi bhagwanji kab denge humein hamara Jindal Saab

My replies in @Purplesmiley17

SaruSenan thumbnail

I knew it aap zarur notice karenge yeh change👏

And ab toh humein sab BTS patha chala toh I can only☺️☺️All thanks to U and Piku😈🤪