Katrina in Kalyan Jewellers Ad

Share
Posted: 10 months ago

Never thought I would get to see Katty in a Bengali ad smiley36. She looks so pretty though. Pink really suits her.

2 Likes this
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by Peek-A-Boo


Never thought I would get to see Katty in a Bengali ad smiley36. She looks so pretty though. Pink really suits her.

@BOLD  true that Nach Dene saaresmiley42

2 Likes this
Posted: 10 months ago

There were 2 other girls in the print ad who looked better than Katty.

6 Likes this
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by Peek-A-Boo


Never thought I would get to see Katty in a Bengali ad smiley36. She looks so pretty though. Pink really suits her.

Amar opinion onujai  bengali festival advt ekta dhakai saree types traditional  look dewa dorkar... that would have been really amazing....  all the girls look pretty though *_*

3 Likes this
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan


Amar opinion onujai  bengali festival advt ekta dhakai saree types traditional  look dewa dorkar... that would have been really amazing....  all the girls look pretty though *_*

Hain Dhakai saree te o Katrina and the other girls ke shundor dekha jeto. Also it would have been a different kind of look for Katrina since she had worn lehenga's before.

1 Likes this
Posted: 10 months ago

Updated my post to add one more ad 😊.

0 Likes this
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by Nahiiinnn


There were 2 other girls in the print ad who looked better than Katty.


Her looks have declined, thats for sure

0 Likes this

Katrina Kaif


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
QueenBolly 19 2991 6 months ago Nishita123
Elvis12 45 2662 4 hours ago Prernaaaa
2RsFan 23 1809 14 days ago KnivesOut2
mintyblue 48 1808 15 days ago Real.Madrid
mintyblue 12 243 16 days ago mintyblue

Topic Info

34 Replies 9831Views

Topic started by Peek-A-Boo

Last replied by Mehezaar

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP