Vidhimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Love this song and sequence in samaina....u made it beautiful❤

TheGirlWhoLived thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Just read this OS. Totally loved it.❤️

And Hash, let me tell you one thing straight, you are an awesome writer and you can never lose your writing streak, okay!🤗

This OS was so beautiful, aah, main Kya bolun!! You made me speechless once again. How do you manage to write so beautifully each and every time? Secret Jo bhi ho, humein to itne achche OS mil jaate Hain.😃

The story of this OS was Dil, Jigar, Jaan, everything. The small beautiful moments in Sameer and Naina's life were amazing. And I loved how Sameer reacted to the pregnancy news, show me bhi Sameer ko itni hi Khushi Hui thi.😳

And you wrote and pregnancy phase and the welcome of Naisa so brilliantly. And you always find best names for Samaina's kid. Naisa is such a beautiful name.❤️

And what to say about your choice of songs, they are always perfect. Now I want to see your song playlist, it must have all the beautiful songs. Am I right? 😉

Keep writing more!🤗

Keep smiling,

Prachi 😃

ashona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What an amazing story...so sweet and beautiful...you always tell lovely stories, please continue with your story, thank you❤️

chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh goshhh...

Why Hash why.... you made me miss them moreee...moree and moree...

What a perfect family.... His never diminishing love for her and her care towards him. Sameer is always her first baby. Eatting from her hand and then Naina wiping with her dupatta.... No matter how old they grwo he will always crave for these small things....

And you have highlighted these small joyful moments beautifully. From waking up in the morning next to each other to sweet arguments like who loves the baby more and the name Naisa. Naina ka Nai and Sameer ka Sa❤️

Beautiful Hash.... the emotions that you include in your OS are always pure and cute....

Keep writing more

Mmrudhula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful..... the journey of Samaina becoming parents was beautifully depicted 

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Res🤗

Unres😘

Dedicated to me! Yay...😎😘😘❤️. Me motivator ... Wo to tu hai mere liye, Lekin tere liye Mai hu🤔 ye sochne wali baat hai! Aur teri writing ke baare mein fattu bolne ka haq tujhe nahi hai, so don't call it crapfest, huh🙄. I will never stop telling that your subtle cute romance, chote detailings always stunned me! Aur part chota ho ya bada, everytime I discovered something more from your writing... Yes, I am lover of your stories❤️😘😍. And I am so happy to get this os suddenly, love you bahot🤗. Haha! You will forever love anything and everything I write. I'm already sorry for you🤣

Coming to the os, my favourite of yours, your writing with song swap! It is always lovely to read... When you are listening the same song... You can feel every bit of it🤧😍😍. And this song, I always love to listen! At first, their subtle romance in the morning, cute nokjhoks... I love, love , love! That Dil toot gaya mera ... So relatable. Their hugs are always precious! Aww, I'm so glad you like this kinda stories but I guess I need to write those without em too. This has kinda become my comfort zone now I feel😳

I always want to see more detailing on naina's pregnancy. Yahan sahi, mere fav os ae kaash ke hum mein bhi thodi parenting matter thi! What you wrote, subtly beautiful 😍❤️! That one, you still remember? I didn't know it was that amazing😆

Naisa... Tu humesha itna sahi Naam chunti hai ❤️😘. Naisa... From naina-sameer's name initial, such a lovely name! Naisa's mummy Papa fighting for naisa only .... Cute scenario. Their banter and their love for eachother, always and forever 😍💕!! I always try to mix and match their names to get their baby's name😛

Write more stuffs hash, when you feel it🤗. I unreserved it yesterday night only... But mere net ne wo nahi Kiya... Jo bhi ho🙄😍. I love this sudden gift, I loved it and I love you too🤗!! Tere se aur kuch padhne ki intezaar mein rahungi....😳. Me will try writing more, if only time allows😒

With love, Suparna

Thank you so much Suparna for being an ardent supporter.❤️

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

res

unres 

kya hogya agar yeh upar wali first aagyi😡

lekin unres main phle krungi Supu😡 Su🤣. 

Okay now Hash🤗

This was beautiful Was it? 🙈

you know I always say this whenever it comes to you writing ❤️

but it was lovely. 

I have never seen you explore a pregnant Naina you seem to have forgotten few works of mine🤣

so it was a charm in itself

and obviously your Sameer Naina stay limited to zones but still I feel the chemistry you show. Yes yes! Pretty octo friendly😛

Naina and Sameer's child is a child who was bound to be most pampered because her set of parents were always deprived of their family love and Samaina would have never wanted that for their child. True. So very true❤️

I wish show main thoda aur explore krte

but never mind. 

Naisa the name was beautiful 

You combined their initials and formed the name. Bravo Lazy me just knows to do that🤣

I vaise bhi love the names you come up with for their child. 

Lekin yeh bhut chota tha

I so wanted to read more 

Because you know getting a happy family dose story from you is so rare

So I am lalchi🤣 you lalchi sister🤣

Su🤗thank you so much for your constant love for my stories. Means the world to me❤️

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

Awww this was so cute😳And Naisa❤️ The name❤️Iska toh alag hi feel hai yaarNaina's dialogues were emotional. And that sukoon tum ho aur hamare ane wala baby This one is my favorite! And of course the song you chose ❤ Peerrrfeeecttt ❤ Aww, thank you so much 😃

This was small but so cute😍 I miss reading hereFeeling nostalgic. Thank you Hash for writing this🤗

I'm glad you liked it. Thank you for your time Ray. 😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sania98

A sweet and Lovely OS.❤️😍

Also I loved their princess's name-Naisa 😍🤗

I

Aww, I'm glad you liked it. Thank you. 😃