Incidents in life and their lifelong impact

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

While watching the episodes of past few days just confused abt how much your past can haunt u. We always talk abt leaving past behind and living in the present. I actually feel v got to do that but then having not lived the life of someone who has gone thru a lot maybe saying this is not justified. Or then maybe it is justified and the person who has gone thru all this needs to really go thru a therapy and come out of this.

I come across multiple questions here due to multiple incidents but worth a thought I feel :

Babita has got married to HS someone who is really good in all ways, maybe he is better than Ashok. Ashok might appear to be the more educated, sophisticated, modern personality but actually HS is the one who respects women more, really loves Babita, values her, yet she is just not able to move ahead in life. Ashok, life led with him and ppl associated because of Ashok they still impact her present life, her relationship with HS and everyone. We thought she stayed with her in laws happily for 17 years as in if Ashok would have come back to her then that is what we would have said. But after separating from him and after 17 years she said that she lived the worst life with them. So she led 17 years of a unhappy unsatisfactory life ? Or then does that happy life of her’s has suddenly turned out to be the worst ever. So her 17 years were a waste or Ashok’s infidelity has suddenly made her realise they are a waste. So all those Babita’s out there need to think, are they really happy or are they are compromising as if they are going thru a similiar situation where the husband works abroad and they are in the hope of him coming back do ask yourself whether you are happy in your present life. It is ok if he is abroad and u are fine and you are also happy with what you are doing in your present life. But if it is all a compromise don’t do that as it should not impact your future. Past should not be so imposed to impact your present. At times that will happen like in the case of death of someone close which u can’t change . But things which you can change should not be lived with for some future expectation. As future kisne dekha hain, Live your Present. Think wisely, smartly. Think with your heart but also with your mind. Take decisions considering current situation but be responsible for those decisions and do not shrug it away with changing scenarios. If you feel something has to change change it now as again Present is important, your future will be shaped by it and your past should not impact u in the present. Live your present happily and do what u can and what u shud to make it better.

2nd Babita is still haunted with fear of betrayal, society , past situations. Just wondering how much past can haunt us. Babita is unable to move on. She keeps comparing Mini Mickey status to Ashok Mita status. She sees the same situation here. As a mother her concern is justified wrt to someone having a teenage daughter. I am sure all mothers having teenage daughters are concerned and worried abt their daughters. So very valid and not wrong for me. But Babita is not worried because her daughter is in that age. She is worried as she is relating her past to her present and that is a concern. She is still impacted by Mita evn though she is now married to another man. Why is Babita so worried because she feels Mini might become the another woman why because she had another woman in her life. How will she live this way. I am just worried abt how past can be so difficult and impactful that no matter what happens u tend to be hit by it. However happy your life is if you are being impacted by the past I feel u need a therapist. Maybe it will help u understand that not everything can be related and even if something which happened in past happens in present then it could be a mere coincidence. Basically again the same thing ‘your present is important’, should not be wasted as it is precious. 

Babita thinks so much abt society that whatever she does she keeps saying ‘log kya kahenge’ . So is she really worried abt things or then she is worried ke log kya kahenge. Why do we think so much of ppl around us. Why can’t v be allowed to be our own selves. Why can’t we come out of this log kya kahenge thing. And honestly why can’t these ‘log’ educate themselves. 🙂

There are many more things which show how Babita is impacted evn today due to things in the past....they need to make her move on now. Now they need to show how she moves on or how she is able to tackle these issues and live her present happily with no reference to the past. I think a progressive show along with the issues needs to focus on how those issues can be get rid of. And just like we have ppl in society who are still impacted by past and will relate quickly to this we also have strong women out there who have left a disturbing past behind and have moved quite ahead in life. We have to see more such women and we have to become like them. We have to see serials which give a positive strong message that life moves on and we have to live it only happily. There is no second thought on the same. It is just abt living life in the best possible way and how I wish I can see a happier stronger smarter Babita who has actually moved on in a real way. Sometimes what happens happens for the best. And while this scenario might not be the best how otherwise wud have Babita met a soulmate like HS. How would Mini have got a father like HS. How Babita would have become this independent ? How would she have understood her strong points? There are so many positive things what have happened but why should she only look at the bitter side of it and majorly when nothing there will change . Why not live happily with what you have ?

Hope they show that positive change soon and move on ....only when they decide to move on they can make others move on ....they can have a positive impact on so many lives ....hope they realise that..

Do share your thoughts...