Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: naq5

Loved this analysis

I agree that what mi  mi share is very pure. If mini needs someone in her life to sort her out its Mickey. And here is babes asking mini to stay separate from him. And then automatically separate from Preet too. If babita thinks mini doesn't need friends in her life then she is so wrong. Of course babita is the one who dint maintain friendship with poonam becausec ashok dint like it and even doubted and embarrassed her friend when she flirted with hs in a fun way. She surely doesn't know how to behave with friends. Maybe if she had kept in touch with poonam these 17 years she would have been a different person. She would have got more support and perspective to deal with those 17 years and would have not suffered. Given the type of confident person poonam is I'm sure she would have asked babita to go and live with ashok and also showed her how to deal with lovely. And mini would not have had to be the one to mother her. It shows how peer support is needed even after you are married. 

Babaita is behaving like she's high on something. Totally disgusting to compare ur daughter with other woman. I agree with you that in fear of future you do not end what is beautiful right now. I felt bad for Mickey. Babita needs to know how to respect her daughters friends. Rano doesn't respect mini and it's bad already and babaita can see how Preet hides things from her mom so does she want mini to be same. It's actually good these kids are doing masti in front of her not hiding somewhere

Thanks!

Babita makes things everything needlessly complicated. Granted she has insecurities and fears, but the writers make her react a bit OTT when they could be handled in a much more mature manner.

I agree with you on Poonam. If she had been in Babita's life all the way through, then she could have helped her out a lot. So many of her insecurities could have been nipped in the bud, before they even had the chance to bloom and grow roots deep into her psyche. Friends are needed at every stage of your life. But as we grow, the kind of friends we need change as well. Given how Poonam is, she would have been an amazing friend to have no matter how old Babita would have been.

As for Minnie hiding things, after the debacle, I really doubt she would be willing to share anything with her. She has already resorted to writing in her diary rather than talk to her. Minnie needs space from Babita and Babita needs to give it to her. She won't push her away by doing so. Rather, she'll give her room to grow and truly become the most gorgeous girl in the world. Right now, Babita is on the verge of suffocating her by limiting the kinds of people she can meet and have interactions with. As such, she's doing what she feared of happening - Minnie going away from her.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Fab post!

Running around today but will respond to it in detail soon as I can.

Thanks Jean!

No worries. Take your time. <3

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think everyone is judging Babita too harshly. I think that she is concerned the way Mini is going. I think that a Mother does know her Child better. Here She is warning Mini that why does she want to become a Mita and she is right to be worried as these Mini and Mickey are not to be trusted at all. And yes she does not want Mini to make a costly mistake, one which will have implications for Life and effect not only her but everyone around her.

I think that Babita should give her space and let her learn from her mistakes so that at least this time, Babita does not get blamed for it.

And yes Preeti is being a bit naive in believing whatever Mickey and Mini are feeding her this soulmate nonsense. Yes we have Romeo Mickey waiting for Mini to fall in his arms and Mini is nearly at the line anyway to cross it and she will cross it as she thinks that he is the only one who loves her, what she does not realise that life is not a bed of roses seen through her rose tinted glasses of a over the top smart know it all girl. Here Mini will cheat on Preeti given the chance and this is even more obvious by the looks that Mini and Mickey were exchanging when Preeti took him away.is not used to hearing the word No, it  is very sad and in the end it is this over confidence of things that is going to be her self inflicted downfall and one that is long overdue.

Maybe if she does run away with Mickey and spoils her life will she learn that life and respect is what you earn with honesty and given on a plate.

This is a 17 years old who has not completed her education or thinks of her future or where she wants to go in Life but knows the world better than the adults. White washs the things in life and blackmail to boot. 

No Mini is extremely rude to her Babes and whenever Babes says something she shuts her down with some stupid advice that she gives to Babes that she is wrong and only her way is right. This has been seen many times where Mini runs her Babes down that she has no choice but do what Mini wants.

This has been pointed out to her by the Reporter and HS that life outside of her smart alex circle is not going to wash in reality when she mixes with outside world as no one will be told or expect to do things from her point of view.

Mini is way to rude and insulting and likes to taunt her Babes and how she has started on HS as well, to justify her pure and soulmate Mickey love.

Where is the bucket pls.

We all know that Babita Character as being ruined by Katha Kottage fascination with Mini and now HS is going the same way.

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think everyone is judging Babita too harshly. I think that she is concerned the way Mini is going. I think that a Mother does know her Child better. Here She is warning Mini that why does she want to become a Mita and she is right to be worried as these Mini and Mickey are not to be trusted at all. And yes she does not want Mini to make a costly mistake, one which will have implications for Life and effect not only her but everyone around her.

I think that Babita should give her space and let her learn from her mistakes so that at least this time, Babita does not get blamed for it.

And yes Preeti is being a bit naive in believing whatever Mickey and Mini are feeding her this soulmate nonsense. Yes we have Romeo Mickey waiting for Mini to fall in his arms and Mini is nearly at the line anyway to cross it and she will cross it as she thinks that he is the only one who loves her, what she does not realise that life is not a bed of roses seen through her rose tinted glasses of a over the top smart know it all girl. Here Mini will cheat on Preeti given the chance and this is even more obvious by the looks that Mini and Mickey were exchanging when Preeti took him away.is not used to hearing the word No, it  is very sad and in the end it is this over confidence of things that is going to be her self inflicted downfall and one that is long overdue.

Maybe if she does run away with Mickey and spoils her life will she learn that life and respect is what you earn with honesty and given on a plate.

This is a 17 years old who has not completed her education or thinks of her future or where she wants to go in Life but knows the world better than the adults. White washs the things in life and blackmail to boot. 

No Mini is extremely rude to her Babes and whenever Babes says something she shuts her down with some stupid advice that she gives to Babes that she is wrong and only her way is right. This has been seen many times where Mini runs her Babes down that she has no choice but do what Mini wants.

This has been pointed out to her by the Reporter and HS that life outside of her smart alex circle is not going to wash in reality when she mixes with outside world as no one will be told or expect to do things from her point of view.

Mini is way to rude and insulting and likes to taunt her Babes and how she has started on HS as well, to justify her pure and soulmate Mickey love.

Where is the bucket pls.

We all know that Babita Character as being ruined by Katha Kottage fascination with Mini and now HS is going the same way.

Indulatha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

In Sab me fun factor Kaha hai 🤔

Aja kal to missing hai  Entertainment, entertainment, entertainment.

Mini ka ragalap hi chal Rahi hai

Too much sweet(mini)  also diabetic ho sati hai 😪

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

Where is the bucket pls.

I'm only going to speak for myself, but I judge Babita accordingly to her actions, and the same goes for all the other characters. When I find Minnie is wrong, I call her out. When HS is wrong, I call him out too. Babita isn't an exception.

As I mentioned in the post, her concern for Minnie is valid. Her approach to her however, is not.

Parents may know their children, but they don't know everything about them. Whether they like it or not, children do keep secrets from their parents. These secrets don't always have to equate to something bad. It very well could be them wanting some space to grow independently of their parents' influence and there is nothing wrong with that.

I don't think MiMi are going to go down that route. They are VERY clear to each other that they only want to be friends. Moreover, given all the complications in romantic relationships Minnie has had to witness at such a young age, I don't blame her if she never wishes to date or have a boyfriend until well later on in life. Again, nothing wrong with that.

If Minnie's rude then so is Babita. Neither of these two should have spoken to each other in the way they did. Minnie was wrong in calling Babita selfish and Babita was wrong in telling Minnie that she could become another Meeta, that too in front of everyone. Minnie's outburst was in private and it was embarrassing for Babes. But what Minnie had to go through was much worse than that because she was humiliated by her own mother in front of her friends and grandparents - all people who know exactly what Meeta symbolizes in Minnie's life. Furthermore, now with the slap, Babita has taken things  a little too far. She needs to realize that she can't speak nor treat Minnie as if she were a little child anymore. She's soon to become 18 and as such, she should be treated accordingly.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulatha

In Sab me fun factor Kaha hai 🤔

Aja kal to missing hai  Entertainment, entertainment, entertainment.

Mini ka ragalap hi chal Rahi hai

Too much sweet(mini)  also diabetic ho sati hai 😪

Loll, didn't you have enough fun with all the naach gaana during the wedding functions? 😆

This wedding has been miserable for everyone. I can't even seem to recall a single moment where they all had some carefree fun or when their smiles were genuine. At the moment, they're all too busy playing sharades.

What does ragalap mean? 🤔

But I agree. They need to balance out the episodes with all the characters again.

_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice! Also thanks for the summary on the other thread, hopefully I can watch the epi before Monday night 🙃🙂🙃

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Reka_

Nice! Also thanks for the summary on the other thread, hopefully I can watch the epi before Monday night 🙃🙂🙃

Thanks!

I didn't give a summary on the other thread. That was NimbuMirchi. If I had, I wouldn't have bothered writing up this behemoth. 😆

_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Thanks!

I didn't give a summary on the other thread. That was NimbuMirchi. If I had, I wouldn't have bothered writing up this behemoth. 😆

I'm sorry, I meant to say 2  things but ended up confusing them... Anyways 🙏 her there too 😁