Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My fav 3 so far, I expect more from them cause I can see potential in them, they kinda won my heart somehow but they are not in their best right now.

My fav 3 are:

Asim- I was really disappointed when he quit task(plus he was the only one who quit) but at the same time the allergy thing might have been the reason. Let's see how he performs later. This guy has temper issues and if he doesn't buck up he may end up be like Shree. What I like about Asim is that I feel he is a good-hearted person with temper issues.

Daljeet- I think she can be way better than this. She did quite well in task(I feel she was under-appreciated compared to others) but she needs to know how to take stand for others, she is just a lending ear for people, I think it won't create issues, but she needs to take stand(most ladies this season have this issue too) she is getting overshadowed by others, if there was elimination was there this week most likely she might have been the one to bit the dust.

Rashmi- I have almost the same thoughts for Rashmi like I have for Daljeet, and I like Rashmi for her honesty. I find her to be an honest personality.

Asim and Daljeet are my most favs but both of them really need to buck up.

Special mentions(whom i loved based on performance this week):

Koena Mitra- didnt like her in premiere but i m starting to love her personality with every episode she is quite sassy and whatever she says is mostly so apt and true. she is also quite smart in handling tasks. I think she can do really well!

Siddhart Shukla- I didnt like this guy cause I thought he was arrogant but when i see him in the house he is actually not that arrogant, hope he stays like this.And he does all his tasks well and he even manages his duties well too. Besides Abu Jii, if there is someone who respects ladies in this house the most that would be Shukla, and I don't see any tharkiness in him. But I feel he has temper issues, maybe in future he will get into a very big fight with someone in this house.

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

paras, koena, sid s/aarti

anuu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rashami Desai - Not creating unnecessary drama or looking for sympathy. I think she is genuine.

Koena -  No nonsense lady and I find her genuine too. Love how she puts her point across.

Siddharth Shukla - Task master and straight forward.

TrickyMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

At present favourite is only Koena - very sensible, genuine and straight forward lady. 

Other than her, i like paras and shefali. Both are providing content and entertainment so far.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Rashmi, sid Shukla, mahira (after yday) . 

I also like shefali and asim but he needs to perform in task otherwise buhbye.

Still too soon though, I think I will be able to decide by end of October lol.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 4 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sefali and Siddhart S

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Koena - I was almost negative to her entry....but she got me by now. Straight to the point, clean with her POVs, and nothing OTT. Absolute boss.

Dalljit- I liked her from outside, but I don't know how long that's gonna be there unless she's there to do something. 

Baki I'm neutral to. 

life4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Siddhartha Shukla

Koena 

Arti

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sid shukla,koena,asim

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

My top 3 ranking on 2nd week (updated on pg-1)