My top 3 ranking on 2nd week

Posted: 4 years ago

Almost one week is on the verge of ending, here goes my top 3 ranking till now (1st week ranking)-

1. Koena-My most favorite till now is Koena whom I had never thought would have impressed me this much. She is such a class lady. Always talks to the point and moreover her words and pov can be understood through the limited words she speak. I say "limited" but yeah through this limited circle, she remains "Stand-out" in the whole lot of this season (and of previous seasons too). She does no OTT drama to get to the top and seems like she has no agenda of doing it. She basically says the right things at the right time and at the right place.The way she keeps her point in front of others, its been hard for anyone to not listen her. Thus, she tops my list and I'm sure 

enough that she'll remain my favorite till the end as far as her personality is concerned.

2. Siddharth (S)- I think he is doing really good and has complete leadership qualities. Thus he comes second in my list.

3. Arti- I haven't thought that I would ever like her. But she has also surprised me by playing so well. She talks quite clearly and have definitely a strong pov. She is definitely not a follower material.

My ranking on 2nd week-

Seems like BB house is really very unpredictable and actually show one's true character and ofcourse changes one's priority of liking a person. So here goes my top 3 ranking on the verge of the ending of 2nd week.

1. Koena- She still tops my list for her amazing persona. She is taking superb stand for herself and for others often in need. And I absolutely loving her attitude for not taking an ounce of non-sense from anyone, therefore protesting it strongly rather than thinking to come in someone's good books. Today I also love how she said she won't make any fake connections to make herself safe in the nominations. I love how she talks clearly to the point. Koena just rocks!

2. Rashmi- I was actually rooting since day 1 but somehow she rather her personality was not coming out of the shell and I was really not loving her forcible Colors made connection with Shukla. But this week, she really impressed me specially today. Lets see, I think she is understanding the game, and mostly understanding what's good and right for her.     P.S. Sid Shukla completely lost my respect this week due to his extremely dominating and arrogant personality. Even he used the word "cheez" for Rashmi today, such a disrespectful person.

3. Paras (not sure though)- I think he is doing better right now specially after coming out of Shehnaz's shell. And he quite talked to the point from two days, though I don't get everything of it. But one thing for sure he wants to remain in everyone's good books.         P.S. Arti also lost my respect this week. Shehnaz and Arti are continuously doing "Idhar ka bat udhar". On one side she wants to get footage from unnecessarily trying to glue Paras and Shehnaz together and on the other side trying to make connections with Shukla to get the footage)

Now, my top 2 favorites  are undoubtedly Koena and Rashmi. Lets see how it goes in coming weeks. 

Edited by Feynmann - 4 years ago

My top 3 

Sid S

Paras

Shefali

Koena , shefali, sid d (just for task performance) in no particular order. 

My Favorites so far :

1. Koena -She's the boss.. when she speaks, nobody speaks. The way she puts her points across with absolute class & no beating around the bush is amazing to watch. 

2. Sid Shukla -He's a power house performer & no drama guy! He speaks when its needed, has a fun personality, takes stand for himself & proven to be a strong contender so far.

I'm neutral about rest (except disgusting, disrespectful, annoying, tharki Sid Dey whom i absolutely dislike & can't stand).

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

My Favorites so far :

1. Koena -She's the boss.. when she speaks, nobody speaks. The way she puts her points across with absolute class & no beating around the bush is amazing to watch. 

2. Sid Shukla -He's a power house performer & no drama guy! He speaks when its needed, has a fun personality, takes stand for himself & proven to be a strong contender so far.

I'm neutral about rest (except disgusting, disrespectful, annoying, tharki Sid Dey whom i absolutely dislike & can't stand).

Absolutely! These two are just too good this season. And I think, these two are exceptional personalities ever came on BB house, specifically Koena. The less I speak about Sid Dey, the more is better. Such a disgusting personality with zero entertainment.

Week1: Koena, Devoleena and Asim.

Week2: Koena, Devoleena and Rashmi.

Edited by theBoyWonder - 4 years ago

1. Sid shukla - he has leadership quality, speaks for himself, good task performer, makes good jokes too..he is a complete package for me ..SidS ftw

2. Debo - she is not my fav but im willing to have more from her be it good or bad so that i can gossip lol

3. Paras - he is playing a good game as well 

My top 3 

- Siddharth Shukla ⭐️

- Koena & Asim ❤️

I only like koena ..she is smart ..not footage hungry and knows the game well.. 

Siddharth shukla have a lot of potential but he needs to cool down a bit.. 

can we throw out the likes of paras asim shehnaz already? 

Edited by MsFoodyTwoShoes - 4 years ago