Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

So... is anyone still here? Cuz I'm about to watch the episode now and Imma need someone to take care of me afterwards. xD

Waiting for your analysis and the cute monkeys.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Lol but their character sketch is gonna be worse.. Nothing new.. 

Mini again will take central focus 😐

I know but still yar. If any of the 3 actors change, fir to I will be forced to quit.  Until then I can manage. 😆

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 4 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

So... is anyone still here? Cuz I'm about to watch the episode now and Imma need someone to take care of me afterwards. xD

I am here. 

Listening to Katra katra on Gaana and remembering all those scenes that they very perfectly put together in this song’s portrayal. 

Koi lauta do woh pyare pyare din. 😭

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

So basically, there’s no such thing as 2nd chance.

If you get it, run far away from it. 😆

Aur dusri shadi to katai mat karna, warna yo haal hone wala hai. 😛

I feel so bad. Only recently the three of them had that Facebook live chat where they were encouraging people to tell others about this show for its social message about second chances in life. Now what happened to it?

They had so much to go on and so many interesting tracks to explore. Pata nahin ke ho raha hai. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Irfan also taunted Babita that she broke her home and don’t bhadkao Ruksana.

It got me thinking. Society never really stops blaming Divorcee. Divorced woman, if tries to say something, will forever be seen as she is trying to instigate other ladies. 

The mindset. 

Somethinge will never change... Woman is not supposed to take decisions and u won't give that rwapct to her... but u worship the same woman saying mata rani

If Babita decided to come out of her marriage it's her take who the hell is society is to decide what is good for her... Organ be inf reach r he is setting this way for his students... Sahi kaha HS sare books jalado... Bcoz that is no use of ur education if u can't respect the woman in ur life... 

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Irfan also taunted Babita that she broke her home and don’t bhadkao Ruksana.

It got me thinking. Society never really stops blaming Divorcee. Divorced woman, if tries to say something, will forever be seen as she is trying to instigate other ladies. 

The mindset. 

and this guy is so called educated lecturer. Indian mentality😡

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

and this guy is so called educated lecturer. Indian mentality😡

How can NB's son be like this?

All her sacrifices were for nothing. 

My heart broke for her again, the way she was hugging Imran. 

_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aaah can't watch, have family guests all weekend... I'd love to read some kind of summary too though all I've gathered so far is rather cringeworthy 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Lmao, so my thoughts are turning out to be a lot longer than expected. Meherbani kar ke, par lena. 😂🙏🏼

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree with Nimbu.. Micky Mini equation is actually significantly similar to Babita Hanuman.. hell even their scenes were shown in parallel a lot of times

Why on Earth Mini thinks her mother is liberal I cannot fathom.. when has she not behaved like a typical traditional Desi mom?

And when did Khuranas become so liberal?

It's great that Preet trusts Micky and Mini to this extent and Babita should not have blasted Mini in their presence.. but her fears are not unfounded... They have base.. yes.. she went overboard in her desperation like Mini did while whitewashing Khuranas but she is not completely off the mark

The show has been bitten by TRP bug.. isse ab koi nahi bacha sakta