Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

Don't bother. We know it's never gonna happen. Let this person keep rambling😆

What poor and mean choice of word? Why bother if it ain't gonna happen!!!😆 But somewhere you do believe it might just🤣

Can I call your post as blabbering?😆

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

India should have one national language which is easy & widely spoken. All states have their own official languages. Every country has a national language. In America you find American's, France french, Russia russian but India has gujrati, marathi, tamilian, rajasthani...... Diversity but no unity with north and south hating each other , north east totally neglected and we have  soo many languages.

In Goa nobody speak's hindi because most of us are not comfortable with speaking. But we don't hate hindi. Idk why people in south are soo touchy and get angry over a language or it just politicians brainwashing them. 

Edited by Ranjali - 4 years ago
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

What poor and mean choice of word? Why bother if it ain't gonna happen!!!😆 But somewhere you do believe it might just🤣

Can I call your post as blabbering?😆

keep talking. Not interested in coversing wid u

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Stark_Wolf]

As a malayalee I'm completely against hindi bieng forced on us... I don't think any north Indian would like to have Malayalam forced on them? 

Giving option as second language? In every state school in kerala n private school hindi is already an optional language, so it's not about that bt forcing all the government exams in hindi.. Which is really unfair on ppl whose mother tongue is not hindi.. 

[/QUOTE

Which Govt or competitive exams are forced in Hindi??? All exam's are in English but option of hindi is provided to candidate if he wants then only he will choose.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

not only in Hindi but SSC cgl does happen in English n Hindi. A lil advantage for Hindi speaking candidates they can give the exam in their mothertongue,while Bengali,Tamil,telegu etc speakers can't they HV only English as option . But those two r the administrative official language so...

As per the replies in this topic, the people who have a problem with Hindi(not talking about those who don't know Hindi but those who are anti-hindi and fine with English) are comfortable with English so SSC is fine for them right? 

@bold: so there is a reasoning behind the SSC exams also having the option of Hindi. 

This just debunks the original comment saying "all the government exams are being forced in Hindi" 

As already mentioned in my earlier comments, no language will be imposed on anyone. People need to stop falling for this unnecessary controvery/agenda. 

Edited by trouble_006 - 4 years ago
Charaiveti thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

As per the replies in this topic, the people who have a problem with Hindi(not talking about those who don't know Hindi but those who are anti-hindi and fine with English) are comfortable with English so SSC is fine for them right? 

@bold: so there is a reasoning behind the SSC exams also having the option of Hindi. 

This just debunks the original comment saying "all the government exams are being forced in Hindi" 

As already mentioned in my earlier comments, no language will be imposed on anyone. People need to stop falling for this unnecessary controvery/agenda. 

yeah but some do see it as partial bcz if the question is in mothertongue u HV a better chance of scoring well. But non Hindi speakers can't give the exam in mothertongue they HV to do it in English ,which gives disadvantage to mainly State boards students whose English isn't the strongest. While Hindi speaking candidates who are bad in English can just give the exam in mothertongue. I personally don't face any problem bcz I opted studying in English from 11 the grade even if I was in state board,n scientific terms r better recognizable in English to me. 

I do not like dismissing people's concern about Hindi imposition,it is coming from somewhere, people r not imagining it. Recently Amit Shah made comments about making Hindi National language too which annoyed many .not to mention the rampant frequency of  if u don't know Hindi u r not patrotic type of stupid mentality people on the internet.   I do think Hindi imposition does happen n Hindi speakers shouldn't negate non Hindi speakers concerns about it cz they're not the one facing it. I do think Hindi won't become the national language though, atleast I hope n feel so

Edited by Charaiveti - 4 years ago
Charaiveti thumbnail

Also to Kamal Hassan, a language isn't rubbish if it isn't ancient. There's value in every language. There's so much scope for linguistic studies in India but people rarely explore it instead we're either insulting other languages or claiming ours is best. I had Sanskrit in my optional subject n it was so much fun learning a new language. We all should be hella proud due to India being a country of so many languages,max Indians r multilingual, it's very badass😎

Edited by Charaiveti - 4 years ago
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

yeah but some do see it as partial bcz if the question is in mothertongue u HV a better chance of scoring well. But non Hindi speakers can't give the exam in mothertongue they HV to do it in English ,which gives disadvantage to mainly State boards students whose English isn't the strongest. While Hindi speaking candidates who are bad in English can just give the exam in mothertongue. I personally don't face any problem bcz I opted studying in English from 11 the grade even if I was in state board,n scientific terms r better recognizable in English to me. 

I do not like dismissing people's concern about Hindi imposition,it is coming from somewhere, people r not imagining it. Recently Amit Shah made comments about making Hindi National language too which annoyed many .not to mention the rampant frequency of  if u don't know Hindi u r not patrotic type of stupid mentality people on the internet.   I do think Hindi imposition does happen n Hindi speakers shouldn't negate non Hindi speakers concerns about it cz they're not the one facing it. I do think Hindi won't become the national language though, atleast I hope n feel so

For your first para :

You mentioned it yourself in your comment that Hindi and English are the two official administrative languages hence the papers being in those two makes sense. 

For the second one:

The last news I saw/read concerning Amit Shah and Hindu was him saying that he requested the language to be learnt as a second language if someone wants to learn and not any imposition. 

Regarding the stupid mentality of people on the Internet : you already know that they are stupid, so does it really matter? Had internet trolls been so important, people from Bihar(looked down upon, regularly trolled with the auto wala jokes), UP(if not a goon then associated with gangsters, illiterate, cow-belt jokes anyone?) or even Delhi(called all sorts of name fo choosing Kejri) wouldn't have been able to step out of there homes. 

You're right about the fact that the concern is not imaginary but coming from somewhere, yes it is coming because of the wannabe politicians who want their 15 mins of fame and want to run an entire agenda over a rumor/misquote. 

Posting my already posted reply on the original comment from Stark_Wolf here:

As you mentioned already in your post, that MP must be an idiot. He was probably trying to earn some brownie points, so all this is nothing but people trying to create an issue. One kerala bjp MP can't decide this country's national language. Nothing happens in BJP without Modi n Shah's approval and Shah is smart, he knows that even proposing any such bill will cause major backlash within his own party n alliances(aka ShivSena, karnataka BJP unit, North East etc). So ya, not gonna happen. And by chance if this bill is proposed, its won't be passed in RS(unlike article 370 removal where they had support from all these parties). 

So chill people, nobody is imposing any language on anyone. 

Peace outsmiley27

And to address your concerns, if any such bill gets passed or if there's an ammendment done, rest assured that there will be a long line of people filing PILs in the court to revert any such decision. Not to mention the protests which will happen throughout the country (in different languages ofcourse👍🏼) 

Edited by trouble_006 - 4 years ago
Charaiveti thumbnail

For your first para :

You mentioned it yourself in your comment that Hindi and English are the two official administrative languages hence the papers being in those two makes sense. 

For the second one:

The last news I saw/read concerning Amit Shah and Hindu was him saying that he requested the language to be learnt as a second language if someone wants to learn and not any imposition. 

Regarding the stupid mentality of people on the Internet : you've already know that they are stupid, so does it really matter? Had internet trolls been so important, people from Bihar(looked down upon, regularly trolled with the auto wala jokes), UP(if not a goon then associated with gangsters, illiterate, cow-belt jokes anyone?) or even Delhi(called all sorts of name fo choosing Kejri) wouldn't have been able to step out of there homes. 

You're right about the fact that the concern is not imaginary but coming from somewhere, yes it is coming because of the wannabe politicians who want their 15 mins of fame and want to run an entire agenda over a rumor/misquote. 

Posting my already posted reply on the original comment from Stark_Wolf here:

And to address your concerns, if any such bill gets passed or if there's an ammendment done, rest assured that there will be a long line of people filing PILs in the court to revert any such decision. Not to mention the protests which will happen throughout the country (in different languages ofcourse👍🏼) 

yeah I totally have faith no such thing would happen. Honestly imo govt knows such a bill would create unnecessary divide n they're not gonna do it if not for anything else than for their own votebank n  to make people not dislike them😄

I'm honestly not panicked about it. We don't really discuss it as such much in addas. Also if someone comes who can't speak Bengali we try to accommodate asuch as we can in Hindi,and they often seem eager to learn Bengali too. That's why I said,we Indians will always find a way to communicate ♥️

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Don't bother. We know it's never gonna happen. Let this person keep rambling😆

Being nosy ....When did u wake up today? I am just curious.🤔