Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Oh really? But you definitely list for cool.

Of course it defines India and Hinduism. Sanskrit is the language of scriptures and not any regional language. You can be proud of whatever you want BUT don't try to demean Hindi. I stated a view, there was no need for you to get hyperbolic and inciteful. I find your post bitter and resentful, so? 

The first reaction towards any change is resentment and opposition. That is expected reaction. Doesn't mean change won't happen ever

I will still hope that Hindi is made the National language.

Where is tolerance now?

Sanskrit is NOT Hindi. Hindi does not equal to Hinduism.And Hindi is also a regional language. So whats with the hyping up of one regional language over others? I have no issues with Hindi nor am I insulting it. Its not me who is being bitter and resentful. Its also not me who is getting hyper. It is you who are belittling languages that are not Hindi. Though all of them together are what make India what it is. I am confident about my mother tongue and am open to learn new languages. Are you? I can boast off that I am fluent in Hindi where I can read, write and converse in it. Can you say the same about yourself? Your attitude is the problem you are making unfair and unjust accusations on others just because they have a different point of view than yours. 

Ironically you are the one who is displaying intolerance not others.

CuttingChai thumbnail

What he said is right. Hindi is one of the youngest language in India. 

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kamal uncle trying to play typical identity politics. 

There should be neither imposition of any language in any region of the country nor disrespecting anyone's mother tongue. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Sanskrit is NOT Hindi. Hindi does not equal to Hinduism.And Hindi is also a regional language. So whats with the hyping up of one regional language over others? I have no issues with Hindi nor am I insulting it. Its not me who is being bitter and resentful. Its also not me who is getting hyper. It is you who are belittling languages that are not Hindi. Though all of them together are what make India what it is. I am confident about my mother tongue and am open to learn new languages. Are you? I can boast off that I am fluent in Hindi where I can read, write and converse in it. Can you say the same about yourself? Your attitude is the problem you are making unfair and unjust accusations on others just because they have a different point of view than yours. 

Ironically you are the one who is displaying intolerance not others.

Yes everyone knows that but hindi is derived from it. The point was no one has resentment towards Sanskrit. Regional yes but huge regions of India. Democracy is majority ruled, right. 

You wrote all the rude stuff directed towards me, I  did not. You may need to read again, as you have possibly wrongly read, NO WHERE, have I written against any language. Why should I? Everyone feels special towards his/ her mother tongue. You may or may not boast, your choice.

You don't know about me, so good idea to avoid personal attack. I may be knowing multiple languages!!

It is wise and polite to avoid probably attack, esp when you lose rationale.

I have a very healthy attitude. πŸ˜³ trust me.

I still hope that Hindi is made the National language.

You are showing intolerance by objecting to my hope. 

Edited by Jaitreya23 - 4 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

What he said is right. Hindi is one of the youngest language in India. 

But saying it is a child in diapers is a bit of a stretch. Youngest doesn't necessarily need to wear diapers.

CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

But saying it is a child in diapers is a bit of a stretch. Youngest doesn't necessarily need to wear diapers.

Lol ppl are so sensitive these days. Its just a hyperbole. Like saying a child in diaper is an insult. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Yes everyone knows that but hindi is derived from it. The point was no one has resentment towards Sanskrit. Regional yes but huge regions of India. Democracy is majority ruled, right. 

You wrote all the rude stuff directed towards me, I  did not. You may need to read again, as you have possibly wrongly read, NO WHERE, have I written against any language. Why should I? Everyone feels special towards his/ her mother tongue. You may or may not boast, your choice.

You don't know about me, so good idea to avoid personal attack. I may be knowing multiple languages!!

It is wise and polite to avoid probably attack, esp when you lose rationale.

I have a very healthy attitude. πŸ˜³ trust me.

I still hope that Hindi is made the National language.

You are showing intolerance by objecting to my hope. 

No resentment to Sanskrit coz its not being forcefully imposed. 

Not huge regions of India you can go and check.. Ghat Ghat mein boli badlne waala desh hain... πŸ˜‰ 

I did not write any rude stuff directed at you. You were the one who made an issue out of non-issue. I just asked you if you could boast off being fluent in a language of other region why did you take it as a rude or an insulting thing? It is you who is assuming I am out of my rationale.. I assumed nothing. So it is you who are making personal attacks not me.

If you have a healthy attitude..good for you. But I can't trust you coz you misconstrue things and are intolerant towards different point of views. 

I am not showing any intolerance nor am I objecting to any hopes πŸ˜‚ mungerilal ke haseen sapne dekhne ka haq sabko hain.. Kamal hasan ko bhi. In my opinion you and him both are doing the same thing. He has political ambitions..aapka aap jaano. 

Toodles!

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

India has no national language , it has a lot of official languages with Hindi being one among others.

I disagree with Hindi Imposition but at the same time, this jerk Kamal hassan is trying to cash in on this issue by making senseless comments like this.

The beauty of India lies in its diversity in language and culture, there is no need nor necessity to impose any language on anyone.

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not huge regions of India you can go and check.. Ghat Ghat mein boli badlne waala desh hain... πŸ˜‰ 

I did not write any rude stuff directed at you. You were the one who made an issue out of non-issue. I just asked you if you could boast off being fluent in a language of other region why did you take it as a rude or an insulting thing? It is you who is assuming I am out of my rationale.. I assumed nothing. So it is you who are making personal attacks not me.

If you have a healthy attitude..good for you. But I can't trust you coz you misconstrue things and are intolerant towards different point of views. 

I am not showing any intolerance nor am I objecting to any hopes πŸ˜‚ mungerilal ke haseen sapne dekhne ka haq sabko hain.. Kamal hasan ko bhi. In my opinion you and him both are doing the same thing. He has political ambitions..aapka aap jaano. 

Toodles!

Don't bother. We know it's never gonna happen. Let this person keep ramblingπŸ˜†

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Toodles!

It's the language of scriptures, πŸ˜†. You cross screech, hindu is spoken by majority in India, area and population both. That's fact. Undeniable.

You trolled to my views and showed intolerance and rudeness. You wrote jingoism not me. You demeaned hindi not me. U only questioned my language skills and isn't that personal attack? That wasn't required. Was it Because you got flustered as you lost rationale. I don't need to make any attacks, as I speak on facts or reasoning.

Don't trust, your choice, but truth won't change. I didn't bother about your or other differing views, as i accept people will have objection and get emotional. But that didn't take away my right to express freely and politely.

It's you who quoted me and made personal attack with rudeness and bitterness.

In your ending lines too again you mocked my hopes but I don't care as tolerance and acceptance is rare now. Also remember no one thought that article 370 could be abrogated but it was. So this may just happen too. So who laughs last. πŸ˜†

Kamal Hassan is inconsequential.