~~Pyaar Mein Hisaab Nahi Karte Guddan~~ - Edit on Pg 2

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

03.10.19 - A beautiful episode filled with Akshan's heart to heart talkssmiley27 followed by Guddan gaining confidence & strength from Her Jindal Saab's supportsmiley31& deciding to bring back the khoya hua pyaar in Her Chutkismiley40smiley32Nishika you were fab in every single momentsmiley10smiley32Loads of Pyaar to CV's & Nishika for this memorable episode where Jindal Saab heals Guddan's broken heartsmiley31 & thereby strengthening His Wife, His Guddan to fight back for their Chutkismiley10smiley32

I am gonna quote every single word Akshan said to e/o bcz all are quote worthysmiley27smiley32

- I loved how Jindal Saab came to console His Gudiya, held her & waited for her to open up her painsmiley14smiley31

- Her dard broke and it came as those tears, that pinched his heart to coresmiley38

- I just loved how Jindal Saab patiently listened to Guddan's every sawals & gave the best answer that could comfort her broken heartsmiley10I loved how he wiped her tears so softly,Dil le lo Jindal Saabsmiley27

"Hamare Apne Hamare Pyaar ko q nahi samajh paate Jindal Saab? Q Sab Kuch khatam karna chahti hai woh?"

"Q ki Hum Donom Ek Dusare se Pyaar hi itna karte hai ki kabhi kabhi apne bhi nahi samajh paate usse....."

"Ab Dekho main har baar koshish karta hu ki tumhare inn aankhom mein aasu na aaye....Lekin har baar apne hi inn koshishom se haar jaata hu...."

- How gently he is wiping her tears by confessing that he always wanted to prevent these precious tears from coming to His Guddan's eyes but today also he failed miserably as he was not able to hide the painful truth from her abt her sistersmiley14

- Guddan couldn't control her feelings anymore & she initiated the First Akshan Hug of the day trying to find solace in his embrace so that she can calm down a bitsmiley31

"Haare toh Hum Hai Jindal Saab.....Apni Chutki se.....Apni zindagi ke sabse pyaare rishte se haar gaye...."

"Nahi Guddan aisa kuch bhi nahi hai.....Main Sab teekh kar dunga....."

- When she admitted it's not him but it's she who failed in saving her precious relation with her Chutki, I loved how Jindal Saab denied by promising that he will make everything right has My dilsmiley27Jindal Saab can never ever think of making His Guddan feel defeatedsmiley32He is Her Strength & Confidence to fight all battles and win over themsmiley20smiley14

"Kya karenge aap?Aap jo kar sakte the aapne kia Jindal Saab.....Hamari Chutki ko bachane ke liye uski apradhom ko sir le lia.....Saza tak bhugatne ko tayyar ho gaye.....Humse nafrat karne ka natak kia uss rishte ke liye jo jo ab raha hi nahi....."

- I loved how she acknowledged his efforts in protecting her behansmiley27smiley32

"Pyaar karta hu tumse Guddan.....jitna important Revti tumhare liye hai na utni hi mere liye bhi hai....Main jaanta hu ki agar meri jagah tum hoti toh bilkul yehi karti...."

- I loved how he cupped her face & said whoever is important in Guddan's life is equally important to him also as He loves His Guddan a lotsmiley27smiley31

"Hum aapko bata nahi sakte ki hum aapkeliye kya mehsoos kar rahe hai Jindal Saab.....Hamare Parivaar ka itna khayal rakha aapne.....Khud musibath mein pad gaye par kisi par musibath nahi aane di....Aapne sach mein apna waada nibhaya Jindal Saab....."

- I loved how she held his hands & expressed her gratitude for him taking care of Her Parivaar just like he promisedsmiley10smiley32How many of u remembered that Akshan scene after the leap where she asked the same question to Jindal Saab that he promised to take care of Her Parivaar then Y he allowed Revti to get married to Parv?smiley14There he inorder to be in his fake nafrat mode teared the Gupta Parivaar picsmiley13A spl parallel gets a beautiful closure where the person who herself questioned Jindal Saab is now acknowledging his efforts in taking care of Her Parivaar or to be precise Their Parivaarsmiley42CV's Fabulous Jobsmiley10smiley32

- There happened today's Second Hug of Akshan initiated by Jindal Saabsmiley31

"PYAAR MEIN HISAAB NAHI KARTE GUDDAN.....Tum, Tumhara Parivaar, Tumhari Khushiyaa, Tumhara Dukh Sab Mujhse jude hai.....Maine bohat koshish ki Revti ko sahi raah par laane ki.....Par Mujhse ho nahi paaya....."

- For me this dialogue has My whole heart where he makes her understand that he possess equal haq over her, her parivaar, her khushi, her sadness all are equally related to him alsosmiley27smiley42

"Jindal Saab nahi.....jo bhi kuch hua na uskeliye khud ko doshi math tehrayiye.....Aapne jo kia hai na woh  shyayad hi duniya mein koi aur Pati kar paaye......Huh....Sab Patniyam Apne Pati mein bhagwan ko dhoondthi hai.....par yeh Guddan hai na bahut khush nazeeb hai.....bahut.....HAMARE TOH PATI HI HAMARE BHAGWAN HAI....."

- I just loved how just like Jindal Saab can't hear about Guddan's failure, similarly Gudiya also can't hear Jindal Saab uttering his failure & she immediately stopped him from blaming himself for Revti's mattersmiley10smiley32Hayeeee Guddan see Bhagwanji ki aura In her Jindal Saabsmiley27 Awwwieeeesmiley42Akshan are eachother's BIGGEST SUPPORT SYSTEM & MOTIVATORSsmiley10smiley32

- Then came The Third Akshan Hug initiated by Guddan & he just hugged her tight with a sweet smile playing on his lips hearing her confession about him being her bhagwansmiley31Just look at that calm faces of Akshansmiley42

"MUJHE SIRF TUMHARE PYAAR NE BANAYA HAI GUDDAN.....BHAGWAN TOH DOOR KI BAAT BASS EK ACHA PATI BAN JAAVU.....TUMHARI HAR QWAYISH.....HAR KHUSHI POORI KAR PAAVU.....TUMHEIN ZINDAGI BHAR KHUSH RAKH PAAVU BASS YEHI CHAHTA HU MAIN.....!!!!!"

- The most Pyaara confession of the momentsmiley27smiley42He gave the whole credits to His Guddan & Her Pyaar for his this lovable avataar q ki KHADUS BORING AJ ko PYAARA DIL LE LO JINDAL SAAB Hamari Gudiya ne hi banaya haismiley10smiley32I loved how Akshat confessed that he only wants to be a Good husband of her & make her happy throughout their lifesmiley10smiley32, the sincerity in his words did touch my soulsmiley27smiley42

"AAPKI SAATH REHKAR HUM ITNE KHUSH HAI JINDAL SAAB KI KHUSHI KHUD BA KHUD SHARMA JAAYEIN....."

- He smiled hearing that she is extremely happy & content in living with himsmiley27smiley42Just look at that happiness radiating from Guddan while confessing thissmiley27smiley42 & from Jindal Saab on hearing thissmiley27smiley42

"AAP HAI NA DUNIYA KE BEST HUSBAND HAI....BEST.....!!!!AUR AAP SIRF HAMARA HAI.....!!!! SIRF HAMARA.....!!!!!"

- Hayeeeesmiley42smiley42 Just like us, Guddan also approved that Jindal Saab is World's Best Hubbysmiley10smiley32I loved that possessive tone in her words while saying that Jindal Saab is Hers'.....Only Hers'smiley14smiley42

- Just look at that Sukoon filled smile hearing her confession of him being Best Hubby in the worldsmiley9smiley42I loved how his hand is caressing her head heresmiley27

"Patha hai Hum Lord Krishna ji se kya prarthana karte hai....????"

"Kya????"

"Humein jab maut bhi aaye na toh yu aapke baahom mein aaye....."

- Uff look at that content smile on her face while confessing her this wishsmiley14

- And what I expected happened heresmiley14He shushed her by asking "Guddan kaisi baatein kar rahi ho????"smiley20How can he hear something like this when he can't even breathe w/o His Guddan?smiley9smiley14

"Jo dil mein aaye wahi toh keh rahe hai....HAMESHA AAPKE SAATH REHENA CHAHTE HAI HUM.....HAMESHA.....Aur agar hamare aakhiri waqt par aap hamare saamne rahenge na toh hum sukoon se jaa paayenge....."

- She once again expressed her wish that just pinched mesmiley14

- And Here we got The Fourth Akshan Hug of the day initiated by Jindal Saab as if trying to assure him that His Guddan is with him safe and close to his heartsmiley14smiley42This Immediate hug from Jindal Saab to give his dil tassalli of them being together has My Dil, Jaan & Jigar smiley27smiley31Just look at his hand covering her head in a protective manner as if trying to prevent the air they breathe too won't be able to hurt hersmiley42

"Yeh betuki baatein band karo ab tum basss....."

- He just hugged her so tightly and stopped her from uttering about mautsmiley14

"BAHUT ZINDAGI DEKHNI BAAKI HAI HUMEIN ABHI......"

"SAATH REHENA HAI....."

- Hayeee He was just holding her so close by pressing his face more and more into her face with a hope in his eyes about their future togethersmiley27Mera dil bhar aayasmiley14

"AUR SAATH MEIN EK DUSARE KE BAAL SAFED HOTE HUYE DEKHNA HAI HUMEIN......"

- This was such a super cute moment where he was making her smile with his baatein abt them getting aged togethersmiley9smiley42Mera dil khush khush tha watching Akshan talking about their futureTheir dil also is ready to bunofy haseen khwaabs of them having a normal future

"SAARI KHUSHIYAA WAPAS AA JAAYENGI......"

- This shot needs special mention q ki the moment he uttered that all their happiness will come back a lone tear of hope escaped from his left eye symbolising his heart's cravings to have a happy future with His Lifeline, His Guddansmiley14For me, this moment became extra magical with this detailing that happened so precisely at that timesmiley27Sang Hoon Tere in bg added hazar chaands to this whole sequencesmiley10smiley32

"HAMESHA AAPKE SAATH REHENA CHAHTE HAI HUM.....AAPKI SAAYE MEIN.....AAPKI GUSSE KE SAATH......AAPKI IRRITATED SHAKALOM KE SAATH......AAPKI AANKHOM KE SAATH JINDAL SAAB.....JINMEIN HAMARELIYE BAHUT PYAAR HAI.....BOHAT PYAAR....."

- Just look at How protectively he is holding her by waistsmiley27smiley42I loved how she confessed her dil ki baat to stay under his protective wings, enjoying with him in all his modessmiley27smiley42

- He smiled at her aankhom wali statement which looked super cutesmiley27smiley42

"Patha hai Jindal Saab aapki na eyesight bhi kho sakti hai.....PAR INMEIN JO HAMARELIYE PYAAR HAI NA HUMEIN PATHA HAI KABHI KAM NAHI HOGA....."

"HAMESHA SAATH RAHENGE HUM.....AAKHIRI PAL TAK SAATH RAHENGE......Aur Revti bhi ek din tumhari sachai ko samjhengi.....bass thoda waqt de do usse....."

- With this promise of life time togetherness, Jindal Saab initiated The Fifth Akshan Hug of the Daysmiley31

- He asked her to remain patient and give Revti time to understand her sachaismiley14And They remained in e/o's embrace that did soothe Guddan's pain to an extent & gave her the strength to overcome this heavy blowsmiley31

CV's And Nishika thank u so much for such DIL, JAAN & JIGAR LE LO Akshan Consoling Sequence with their Heart to Heart talkssmiley10smiley32smiley10smiley32

Pyaare Moments:smiley42

Listing out some more special pyaare momentssmiley17

- I loved how Jindal Saab was repeatedly caressing Guddan's head while she was expressing her haal e dilsmiley27smiley42

- Just look at that Perfect Hug where they just fit in eachother's embrace so beautifullysmiley27smiley42Her ears listening to the music of His heart that just beats for hersmiley27smiley42Uff appreciate the Height differencesmiley27smiley42

- Just look at Jindal Saab's tear filled eyes while holding His broken Guddan so close to him & him feeling her painsmiley14smiley32

- Akshan with Bhushan Papa & Kaushalya scene gave so much happy vibes todaysmiley27smiley42When Bhushan papa was trying to touch Jindal Saab's feet to apologise, the way he stopped him and said it's not right, how many of u remembered Dadi trying to touch Guddan's feet for apologising during Aunty track & Guddan stopped her??smiley14

- This scene has My Whole Dilsmiley27smiley42Bhushan Papa said the truth when Akshan are Together they are capable of winning over any problemsmiley40smiley32Akshan always stronger togethersmiley27smiley42

- This shot gave me so much Parivaar vibessmiley27smiley42

Twinning In Outfits + Expressions Too:smiley15

- Akshan ke outfits are matchy matchy, so twinning huye nasmiley16

- Loved how Jindal Saab was trying to guard his Guddansmiley10smiley32Just look at Akshan twinning in Commanding Expressionssmiley16smiley37He commanding Revti to stop while she commanding Revti to chalavo golismiley37

- Look at Akshan twinning in Shocked Expressionssmiley14smiley20

Special Mentions:😳

- This HURTSsmiley38Jindal Saab's that hara hua look watching His Broken Guddan damm hurtssmiley38

- Dekhiye Dekhiye Jindal Saab gifted His Guddan a New MSsmiley40smiley41Leap ke ek mahine baad phir se Akshan saath honge toh iss nayi khushi ke vaaste gift diye hongesmiley17smiley16

- That proud smile on his face when Guddan decided to bring back Revti's khoya hua Pyaar for her by making her stay along with her, that courageous and wise decision did make Sher being proud of His Shernismiley10smiley32

"Guddan Tumse Ho Paayega yakeen hai Mujhe"

- The first person to give support and motivational hand came from Her Jindal Saab has My Dilsmiley27smiley32

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poddav thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

awesome detailed update ... too good main to ek ek moments main hi tho gayi .. clap for u ..🤗🤗❤️khoob Sara Pyar n huggggggg..

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: poddav

awesome detailed update ... too good main to ek ek moments main hi tho gayi .. clap for u ..🤗🤗❤️khoob Sara Pyar n huggggggg..

AwwwiiieeeeThank u Preeti🤗

Sab Pyaar and Hugs le lia🤗 Thank u❤️

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awsome post👍🏼

Akshan convo was ❤️both r each other strenght and reason to live 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Must say you choose the best lines from their dialogues as your titles saru . 

I loved the way he rested his chin on her forehead when he said abhi humey saath jeena hai . 

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Awsome post👍🏼

Akshan convo was ❤️both r each other strenght and reason to live 

Thank U Kajal🤗

@Bold A beautiful Akshan sequence to cherish forever

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Must say you choose the best lines from their dialogues as your titles saru . 

I loved the way he rested his chin on her forehead when he said abhi humey saath jeena hai . 

Thank U Meenu👍🏼

@Bold Akshan dreaming about their future was so Dil le lo

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Thank U Meenu👍🏼

@Bold Akshan dreaming about their future was so Dil le lo

Absolute di le lo . They were so much in sync with each other . Was very natural .

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Absolute di le lo . They were so much in sync with each other . Was very natural .

I agreeeTheir dil to dil talks along with their hugs felt so so heart warming🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

You are My Life, My Inspiration, My Strength & My Soulmatesmiley27smiley31

Was tough to choose the Akshan scenes bcz all were equally Pyaar❤️*Kaala Teekas*☯️