No bani flashback n pragbhir passionate hug.

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's episode was good , though ragbhir had bani jaap but 1good thing no new bani flashback it was same old 1πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ which i think it was needed so that ragbhir can accept pragati fully.but the whole thing got covered up with our lovely couple hug.It was in deed a passionate hug wanted to see this hug from the beginning, though they hugged many time but for me this one was the passionate one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haven't watched. I was commenting on the other threads here. I'll go watch and brb. πŸ˜Ž

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

Today's episode was good , though ragbhir had bani jaap but 1good thing no new bani flashback it was same old 1πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ which i think it was needed so that ragbhir can accept pragati fully.but the whole thing got covered up with our lovely couple hug.It was in deed a passionate hug wanted to see this hug from the beginning, though they hugged many time but for me this one was the passionate one.

bt valannie tell me ye bani jaap q tha iski to zaroirat nhi thi na thn y aik tarah rm ne kaha tha usay bani ko bhoolna hoga doosri taraf ye bani jaap cvs pagal he kya ? Still if he doing bani jaap to praghbir love story ka kya maza ayega ? 

Valannie thumbnail

@catty i think cvs wanted to show that he is moving on wid pragati.n in the end pragati is only bani , n remembered he even said that he will still have a bit of love n feeling for bani in his heart so the main point here is pragati is only bani so he won't go away from her.n hence forth we might not get bani jaap,might b the last 1from ragbhir side ha when he comes to kno the truth then its might be different case cant trust ek show.i had stopped watching ek show long back,kyunki..  Was my last one(n rubbish 1too).felt in love wid pragbhir ,pearl n ishita n the concept of the show  incase of bepanah pyaar.

Valannie thumbnail

One more thing is good is today's episode that ragbhir thought abt pragati, her dreams , her expectations ,her feeling her rights etc etc for the first time n want to give her what she deserve so i guess one way this bani jaap was needed also since he wanted to clear it off n wanted to start a new journey as he said from today a new journey i.e. pragbhir journey will start n has started.now want to hear those three magical words from both of them hope we get it soon.

Catty24 thumbnail

@catty i think cvs wanted to show that he is moving on wid pragati.n in the end pragati is only bani , n remembered he even said that he will still have a bit of love n feeling for bani in his heart so the main point here is pragati is only bani so he won't go away from her.n hence forth we might not get bani jaap,might b the last 1from ragbhir side ha when he comes to kno the truth then its might be different case cant trust ek show.i had stopped watching ek show long back,kyunki..  Was my last one(n rubbish 1too).felt in love wid pragbhir ,pearl n ishita n the concept of the show  incase of bepanah pyaar.

U mean aj last time rm ne bani jaap kiya from tomorrow epi wo only pragati ka hoga right ? 

1 more thing i wnt to knw plzz tell me rm ab dil se pragati se pyar karta he na or khud ko force kr raha he move on kr k pragati se pyar karnay k liye ? 

Agr ys bani jaap last time tha to theek he i hope kl k episode me we cn see only our praghbir love now i think he really happy with pragati ab to kl se bani bani hina nhi chahiye cvs ko aqal ajaye i hope soo aj bhi pragati ki baat se bani yaad ai ab nhi plzz cvs ahh bt next upcoming scenes dekh k lag raha k rm boht zyada khush he new life pragati k saath past ko bhool k 

Antara123 thumbnail

I ABSOLUTELY loved the episode. They killed it. I skipped the Shefali scene and a part of the Priya scene. I like PriDev more than Shefali and the environmentalist. Idk why, it's good to be influenced by the people in your lives, I just have a gut feeling that guy is going to con Shefali. Idk why. Back to PragBir. 

I LOVED them. I didn't mind the Bani mentions at all. Coz, I have sort of accepted that Pragati is Bani, and his love for Bani was so clear, it drove me to tears. And what moved me further was that, he was saying all of this to the very person! It was SO beautiful. 

And, the memories, the silly ones, the cute ones, too beautiful. And in the end, when he said, he can't forget her, and she'd have a place in his heart but his heart itself belongs to Pragati. I am SO thrilled that the confession happened without the typical I love you and all that jazz. I mean, he was SO clear, so vociferous, so emotional and sentimental. It was a moment to let go of the past, he acquainted his present with his past so he could finally let it go and let the burden of it leave his shoulders but also let the gentler memories remain. 

And his tenderness, his gentleness, the hug. The only thing I felt at the moment was, I WISH, Pragati did NOT know that she was Bani. I wish Bani had had a memory loss and she'd come back as Pragati but didn't remember! It would have made it SO poignant. Right now I feel terrible for RM despite his confessions and terrible for Pragati too..

And I actually wonder, how could she doubt a man who loved her beyond anything? I mean, how could she just doubt him? 😭😭

Also, I am sure she won't tell the truth tomorrow. I can sense the impending betrayal that RM would feel. He'd hate both Bani and Pragati. But that's for the days to come. I hope Pragati has some memory loss before that time. 

Antara123 thumbnail

One more thing is good is today's episode that ragbhir thought abt pragati, her dreams , her expectations ,her feeling her rights etc etc for the first time n want to give her what she deserve so i guess one way this bani jaap was needed also since he wanted to clear it off n wanted to start a new journey as he said from today a new journey i.e. pragbhir journey will start n has started.now want to hear those three magical words from both of them hope we get it soon.

I think that was the intention. And I believe when he said, yeh dil sirf tumhi se Pyaar karega, were more poignant than I Love You could ever have been. Yeah, she hasn't said anything, I wish she says too. But that's alright. It felt complete. And I loved how he asked her about her wishes and desires, and how he hasn't forgotten the beginning and wants to mend things now. It's just WOAH. 

Valannie thumbnail

@catty like u even i don't want that bani jaap specially from ragbhir henceforth.but saying it again since its ek show can't predict any thing in future.but lets b positive bcoz i don't think they would have shown him this way if they wanted to continue bani jaap in future.bcoz 1 good sign was no bani flashback scenes.

Catty24 thumbnail

@catty like u even i don't want that bani jaap specially from ragbhir henceforth.but saying it again since its ek show can't predict any thing in future.but lets b positive bcoz i don't think they would have shown him this way if they wanted to continue bani jaap in future.bcoz 1 good sign was no bani flashback scenes.

Yess ye achi baat thi wese aik shikayat he last episodes me jo rm ka pyar prag k liye tha aj atleast jo bani jaap tha end me kuch prag k liye b rm k achay dialogues honay chahiye that jese k tmhare bina meri zindagi adhoori he tmhare anay se meri zindagi me phir khushiya agai ahh kanjoosi ki 4 prag bt 4 bani jaap cvs expert he na bs irritating tha bt chalo 

Aik baat achi b he k ab rm poiri trha prag ka hogaya and i hope ab new story hogi praghbir ki kl se to kuch achay pyar se bhare dialogues uskay liye b hongay bcs cvs ne bepanah pyar prag k liye b to dikhaya hi tha ab bs humko bepanah pyar praghbir ka dekhna he agay kal se 1st date phir 2nd date me to dono boht zyada close hongay πŸ˜‰