AnuPre/ParIca#138-Bahut pyar karte hai tumko sanam~I love you so much - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

We still need few more symbolisms and episodes like these to conclude😆

During the Puja bgm, whenever this word comes up, camera pans to someone's face😆 

Cute_Virgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

today I didn't use it anurag used it..ab show me Kare rahe hum phr bhi nhi Kar sakte🤔

No Pallawi we still can't, rules are rules😆

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

I am waiting for the writers to use this dialogue and twist it into something I want😆

I know CV.. We are thinking along the same lines here... 

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

As many wrote episodes they never watched or can't watch, for me Anurag trying to commit suicide and his revelation of being the one behind accident. I haven't watched neither I will watch and pre with Bajaj scenes😆

I just watched that pathetic suicide attempt in precap and just couldn't get myself to watch that scene in the episode till date. And regarding pre-hubby separate scenes, I have never watched any nor will watch ever.😆

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

During the Puja bgm, whenever this word comes up, camera pans to someone's face😆 

Well makers should make it  even more clearer😆

Edited by abhiya_12 - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Also I just need to point out here..today prerna's mangalsutra breaks but husband says that's only a sign of their marriage but not their marriage.. 

Abbe gadhe writers.. 3 months back they broke anupre ki shaadi by breaking the dhaaga only no.. Tab yeh dialogue kahaan gaya?? 

ye kuch bhi likh rahe hai🤣

Cute_Virgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisling

I just watched that pathetic suicide attempt in precap and just couldn't get myself to watch that scene in the episode till date. And regarding pre-hubby separate scenes, I have never watched any nor will watch ever.😆

Dekh liya karo sometimes, for Prerna's expressions😆