~~Tere Hi Liye Tujhse Hoon Juda~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Listing out My fav momentssmiley17

- This Jail track is filled with Parallelssmiley41smiley42I swear after yesterday's epi, I was thinking ki kahi aaj ke epi mein Guddan Khana lekar aayi toh ek aur parallel mil jaayega na?smiley14& CV's ne Hamari icha bakhoobi poori kar diyeesmiley31Thank u CV's, I love usmiley40

- Then She brought Khichdi for Her Jindal Saab tab he refused to have it with a bahana of not having bhook while she made him eat with her reason of helping her out in finding the right amount of ingredients added in the foodsmiley10smiley32

- Now also he refused to eat when she came with food but she requested him to have food for the sake of insaniyatsmiley14He was going to oblige to her request agar beech mein woh Revti na aati tohsmiley13There he again odofied his nafrat mode for Guddansmiley14

- Then Jindal Saab ate food for Guddan's happiness & now He refused to eat food for the sake of Guddan's well being thereby making it an unavoidable parallel wrt how Guddan's happiness matters the most for Akshatsmiley20

- Special Note to what Jindal Saab replied Guddan where he said "Jab Hamare Pyaar ke beech mein koi teesara nahi aa sakta toh yeh nafrat bhi sirf Meri hai Guddan"smiley10smiley32I just loved that possessiveness in his tone while saying soAll emotions of Akshan wrt e/o are theirs' onlysmiley9, NO THIRD PERSON HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THISsmiley14

- Sher ka Gussa if someone think to hurt His Shernismiley15smiley32 Expressions were on point Nish smiley10smiley32

- Loved this shot where Jindal Saab's Guddan promises to bring back Her Pati sahi salamat within 24 hourssmiley27Superbly shot sequencesmiley32

- Just to appreciate the beauty of this shotsmiley42Even after standing away from e/o with a third barrier b/w them Akshan wonderfully formed PERFECT DILsmiley27Height difference adding alag khoobsurati to this shotsmiley43smiley42

"Saari Umar Aapka Haath thame rakhna chahte hai....Isliye aaj yeh haath chudana hi hoga...." 

- How beautifully Guddan expressed what her dil wants❤️

- Loved how Jindal Saab held her hands for stopping hersmiley9and before leaving his hands she said what her heart wants is to hold his hands forever and for that atm she has to leave his hands to find the truth that just keep Her Jindal Saab away from Hersmiley14My favourite Dil le lo scene is thissmiley27smiley42

Tomorrow more parallels on our waysmiley40I am so excited to watchsmiley41

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_RS thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh saru🤗again a dill le lo post❤️

Guddan's betabi to hear the truth and akshats fake anger..and his so called nafrat.. to save her from revati..were the highlights of today..i loved dadi guddans scene❤️..tomorrows episode is gonna be a bang..for us as well as akshan..finally we could see akshans scene from tomorrow..and jindal saab sambhalofying his gudiya.😳.after revatis true gets face revealed😃

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Jis tarah cvs parallel pr parallel dete ja rhe hai Lagta hai parallel wale thread ka jaldi update milne wala hai hame

Awsome post saru👍🏼

Jindal sahab wanted to occupy every emotion of his guddiya weather its of nafrat gussa or pyaar ye dialogue sunkr mjhe inke consumation wale ni8 ke jindal sahab ke dialogue yaad aa gye☺️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viditian1

Oh saru🤗again a dill le lo post❤️

Guddan's betabi to hear the truth and akshats fake anger..and his so called nafrat.. to save her from revati..were the highlights of today..i loved dadi guddans scene❤️..tomorrows episode is gonna be a bang..for us as well as akshan..finally we could see akshans scene from tomorrow..and jindal saab sambhalofying his gudiya.😳.after revatis true gets face revealed😃

Thank U Shaina🤗

@Bold I m so much excited

Shaina_RS thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Thank U Shaina🤗

@Bold I m so much excited

wlcm saru🤗

Me too..im super duper excited to watch episodes tomorrow onwards

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

ye lo ji for the post 😳

Aaj toh parallel milni hi thi 

Jindal saab ka gussa is hayee 🔥🔥🔥

& last wala scene ne dil le liya hai...

Kudos to the cvs for that 👏👏👏

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Jis tarah cvs parallel pr parallel dete ja rhe hai Lagta hai parallel wale thread ka jaldi update milne wala hai hame

Hehehe aap kuch zyada sure hai na update milega iss baat pe?😛

Awsome post saru👍🏼

Thank u🤗

Jindal sahab wanted to occupy every emotion of his guddiya weather its of nafrat gussa or pyaar ye dialogue sunkr mjhe inke consumation wale ni8 ke jindal sahab ke dialogue yaad aa gye☺️

Same feelsHis possessiveness for His Guddan is too much kaatilaana☺️

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

ye lo ji for the post 😳

Le lia Genie Thank u🤗

Aaj toh parallel milni hi thi 

Haanji aur aajkal parallels ki baarish ho rahi hai epi mein

Jindal saab ka gussa is hayee 🔥🔥🔥

& last wala scene ne dil le liya hai...