Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Till now guddan proved herself as good SaaS,good bahu and anyways she was always a good daughter but now I think the track will be to prove guddan as good mother.kya guddan se ye ho payegaa😊

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockingcouple12

Till now guddan proved herself as good SaaS,good bahu and anyways she was always a good daughter but now I think the track will be to prove guddan as good mother.kya guddan se ye ho payegaa😊

Don’t forget a good wife too.

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Very well said Ruchi👍🏼👏🤗

But you forgot Good Wife😆

Yes our Guddan will prove that she will be Good Mother without having experience the motherly love from her childhood. 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

like Jindal saab once said, gadi chalane se pehle driving seekhna zaroori hai 

Originally posted by: captainplus

like Jindal saab once said, gadi chalane se pehle driving seekhna zaroori hai 

😁good one..absolutely true..👍

kshah1987 thumbnail

They need to do a track or short couple episodes within this track where guddan is shown to miss some of her youth. I mean she is what, Only 23? She has had to play a lot of roles that has required her to grow up so fast that she hasn’t had a chance To enjoy being young. Hanging out with friends, getting dressed in non-conservative clothes and going out etc... I mean no doubt guddan would give all that up since her love for AJ is beyond all that but you can’t tell me a girl of 23 wouldn’t miss all those things. 

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Very well said Ruchi👍🏼👏🤗

But you forgot Good Wife😆

Yes our Guddan will prove that she will be Good Mother without having experience the motherly love from her childhood. 

Haa piku missed it..🤦‍♀️was about to write that also..dimaag mei tha but liktey time udd gaya.🤣🤣.

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually now after seeing this ig story of sehrish even my interest is gradually increasing for the upcoming track... just want to see how aj is going to tackle the daughter angle.....the girl is definitely going to throw tantrums...

Edited by an_shaini - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kshah1987

Don’t forget a good wife too.

Absolutely skipped my mind while writing 😁😁

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_shaini

Actually now after seeing this ig story of sehrish even my interest is gradually increasing for the upcoming track... just want to see how aj is going to tackle the daughter angle.....the girl is definitely going to throw tantrums...

I’m a little curious to see Aj handle her 😆...felling is that he will follow guddans lead. She is going to cause trouble for sure tho