Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RISH1234

about shwng AJ majboor...ys i compltly agree to it....bt thts hw cvs r writing d script...nw look at revtis charatr all of a suddn she turned out to b strongr thn all d charactrs...

I undrstand AJ dnt wnt to hurt guddan...bt he cn defntly tke strongr actions to control revti without guddan kwng abt it....bt thn 🤷

exactly my point ya why make him weak and show revti strong 

were is old aj we had seen last year 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very honestly not at all excited or even curious about this track . In fact I am a bit skeptic. There was absolutely no need of bringing in a teenager daughter . 

No logic and no  need , And if they dont handle it well , it cld  go anyway for me . I mean guddan cld have had so many tracks , there was no need of a teen aged daughter , the show has just completed only a year !!!!!!

Hope it will be handled with care and be short . Hope they dont drag it till big boss end . 

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's AJ who will losse everything in the end ..Guddan will move out with new Hero ......iynst obvious bringing 17 year daughter ..they have clearly shows the future ....😡....

Either Akshat will die or he will just let her free..

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Very honestly not at all excited or even curious about this track . In fact I am a bit skeptic. There was absolutely no need of bringing in a teenager daughter . 

No logic and no  need , And if they dont handle it well , it cld  go anyway for me . I mean guddan cld have had so many tracks , there was no need of a teen aged daughter , the show has just completed only a year !!!!!!

Hope it will be handled with care and be short . Hope they dont drag it till big boss end . 

They bring it on a purpose to move Guddan out it was a trial for Guddan ..simple as that now Guddan has perform every role ...its like flim ..now ...best AJ will be die ..and the whole family will change as simple as that .. ðŸ˜¡

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

She is young but he’s suffered the same way. I think in some ways it’s worse. He spent all those years thinking It was real when it all turned out to be a lie. That is so much worse to me. Life with antara was not a life. To find out you just wasted 15 years, is not easy. Both are equally stuck and miserable and should leave but they won’t. They’ll suffer through it.

Yes AJ had it real bad !!! I mean guddan still has many years of youth left , Aj lost those prime years !!! Waiting for a wife who was a villain !!!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

exactly meenu i hate such track essence will be lost .

sadist cv's i tell u first antara now her daughter later both joins and guddan outsider aj dumb as always ..

they will drag till daljeet returns and it will cont...reason antara with aj will be this kid again bakwas guddan fear factor saving hubby and kid and aj shown hopeless

antara and aj has daughter later they might show son even how long antara related stuff give us a break ..

cv's obseessed thats it ..

kid track could have been with durga kid why again antara daughter this is sick 

even though its seems comical track but i will not connect to akshan love story ..it will be cheesy seeing guddan excepting everything 

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Yes AJ had it real bad !!! I mean guddan still has many years of youth left , Aj lost those prime years !!! Waiting for a wife who was a villain !!!

😵true

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

he will just let her free..

i will be happy if guddan set free🤣

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guddan will never leave. Aj is the love of her life...he is her life and at the same time even though she has gone through a lot in her  married life, he also given her more than she would have ever gotten otherwise. He gave her a family to care about and one that despite mistakes and despite a few members, do love her. He gave her maturity and confidence in her ability to follow things through ( aside from antara track which he more than redeemed himself). He gave her a deep and  a epic love that yes took time to mold and build but look how much he loves her. That love is more important to guddan than anything else. I think she’s always craved that type of deep love, which she only ever really got from her father ...a fatherly love but nothing else. Step mom only now loves her. That is why she will stand by him no matter what.  So despite me at times me wanting guddan to have relief and writers really should give her and AJ, I don’t want her to leave because it would mean leaving the one person she worships and loves, her husband.