Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

FOR PMs

If you want PMs for my stuffs, buddy my PM a/c (AditiFantasy)

I will NOT send PMs to anyone.

DO NOT send buddy a/c CreativeByBirth

Silent Readers
 please appreciate once in a while, it is a request, after all it needs lot of time and patience to write as well.

Aditi

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Read all the chapters together.

First and foremost, I miss Asad and Zoya so much!! Purane din yaad aagaye 🥺

Secondly, the story is amazing, they both loved each other but couldn’t confess because of some reasons abh dono saath hoke bhi saath nahi hai 💔

Najma’s reasons for hating Zoya are right from her point of view and I hope ki aage jake inke wajah se hi but at least Zoya realises ki Asad bhi utne hi pain main tha ðŸ¥º

Gafur did the wrong thing but ussne at least kuch toh attempt kiya hai usse redeem karne ka, Dilshad is hiding her illness from Zoya and so is everyone else. Let’s see ki jab sach samne aayega toh kya hota hai.

I just hope that things between them will get fixed soon. At least wapas dost hi ban jaye dono ðŸ˜Š

Love,

Niyati

Edited by Niyati_T - 4 years ago
AngreziKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ya!! Both are suffering. I didn’t realise she was in an abusive marriage that too someone who she knew and was close friends with. She loved Asad or still loves him remains to be seen. Everyone has something they are hurting about but none are sharing that pain. Poor Najma watching her bhaijaan suffering, but none is at fault here. Circumstances is. Hope everything can resolves soon or at least they can be civil towards its other 

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Secondly, the story is amazing, they both loved each other but couldn’t confess because of some reasons abh dono saath hoke bhi saath nahi hai 💔

Najma’s reasons for hating Zoya are right from her point of view and I hope ki aage jake inke wajah se hi but at least Zoya realises ki Asad bhi utne hi pain main tha ðŸ¥º

Gafur did the wrong thing but ussne at least kuch toh attempt kiya hai usse redeem karne ka, Dilshad is hiding her illness from Zoya and so is everyone else. Let’s see ki jab sach samne aayega toh kya hota hai.

I just hope that things between them will get fixed soon. At least wapas dost hi ban jaye dono ðŸ˜Š

Love,

Niyati

Thanks for reading the story niyati i hope you have liked it....

I will keep your comment mind and move forward as well

Love you too

In life no one is at fault. We have to live good and bad memories to grow up well.

Thanks for reading....

May i ask your name?

AngreziKudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: CreativeByBirth

In life no one is at fault. We have to live good and bad memories to grow up well.

Thanks for reading....

May i ask your name?

Were you asking me? If yes it’s Belle :)
Yes that very true about the good and bad part of life. But it’s also all those experiences that shapes up as a person and helps us evolve. Let’s see what happens with these two. 

Edited by Belle-Collet - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Belle-Collet

Were you asking me? If yes it’s Belle :)
Yes that very true about the good and bad part of life. But it’s also all those experiences that shapes up as a person and helps us evolve. Let’s see what happens with these two. 

yup i m asking you Belle

true

actually life is about experiences 

yup lets see :)

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Love,

Niyati

true niya

forum is abandon with asya fans

AngreziKudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: CreativeByBirth

yup i m asking you Belle

true

actually life is about experiences 

yup lets see :)

I await the next update. What’s your name? Thanks for giving me a reason to come back to the forum. I don’t watch Indian shows anymore but it’s nice to read about the ones that i fell in love with.