Asim's second day

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I Iike asim because he is a bacha i feel everyone gangs up on him🤣poor baby

I feel Koena likes him😊which is nice to see

Mahira🤣annoys me i think she thinks she is miss world

Lol calling people black and white racist🤣I think paras and sid need to go to south africa and learn about racism 

+_+

ridiculous

also i like the fact asim pointed out he is from kashmir and they were being weird with him because he looks like a foreigner

Please dont go silent asim dont let me down

Like Rohan and Luv etc

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Give me my Trio- Asim, Koena and Aarti😈

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

I Iike asim because he is a bacha i feel everyone gangs up on him🤣poor baby

I feel Koena likes him😊which is nice to see

Mahira🤣annoys me i think she thinks she is miss world

Lol calling people black and white racist🤣I think paras and sid need to go to south africa and learn about racism 

+_+

ridiculous

also i like the fact asim pointed out he is from kashmir and they were being weird with him because he looks like a foreigner

Please dont go silent asim dont let me down

Like Rohan and Luv etc

Excellent  👏👏. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He is less irritating than yesterday. Didn't show off much. Paras and Sid Dey are becoming irritating now. They are not only showing that how brainless they are but also making people feel sorry for Asim. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I actually liked Asim the most among all the guys. Though in premiere Shukla was most impressive among the guys, I get more positive vibes from Asim. I feel he isn't that bad and he is actually funny. I can't tolerate this Paras guy at all, he is purposely picking up fights.

Lol Rohan and Luv were one of my most fav contestants, but now I kinda regret supporting Luv.

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Didn't really think much of him at launch but he's grown on me in today eppy. He's overconfidence that was there at launch has toned down many notches and right now  am finding him a lot cuter. it's Paras and Plastic lips-dumb blonde Mahira that's coming  across as full of themselves like they are some gift to mankind. 

It did look like majority of the house ganging up on him and and nitpicking on everything that he says or does. If this continues then he will fosho gain alot of sympathy votes too. Just hope it don't go the Gautam Gulati way. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Seems like script , all ganging up on asim like nataunki , paras-asim forced fights
TeriMaaKiAankh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yea Asim seems nice but I feel bad because everyone is making fun of him and ganging up on him. If anything they just made him popular 🤷🏻‍♀️

Paras is just rude calling a guy “Ms” is kind of demeaning. 
If anything Paras is the short temper show off 

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

YES, THANK YOU!

Paras have been super rude to the guy since yesterday. I like how Asim did that rap in Punjabi and shut them all up 🤣 Boy, was I impressed 

So what if he's using J&K to gain votes??? Paras has been chirping nonstop about Splitsvilla. I don't know, but I found the whole argument filled with insecurities there...

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am really liking him!