Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ananya05

Did you watch the full episode? 

Bajaj clearly said he should have reversed his car and hit Anurag again. He regrets that Anurag is still alive. 

Fact check. ðŸ˜†

He said but he didn't do that, infact he sent his wife to him ðŸ˜” and that's why he is here to annoy us 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Someone mentioned it well. They redeemed A for his fans, and redeemed B for his fans. ðŸ˜†

They might as well kill Preyu’s character and let BajRag be the new couple in town.. 

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Wow did this really happen...I am back in the show....

Originally posted by: Ananya05

Did you watch the full episode? 

Bajaj clearly said he should have reversed his car and hit Anurag again. He regrets that Anurag is still alive. 

Fact check. ðŸ˜†

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

They might as well kill Preyu’s character and let BajRag be the new couple in town.. 

No way ðŸ˜• PreRish 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

I'll ship them for sure. ðŸ˜† These two rock. Today Bajaj bamboozled me but Anurag was insane too. No way did he feel any less adequate. So I have no issues. 

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

I will not act blind. I speak blunt truth in real life too. It was foolish plan of Anurag but his character is way pure and innocent compared to Bsjaj. Bajaj was,is and always be villian for me and today proved my view. His intention is way.. evil then Anurag. He just said..he wish he could be dead..how evil yet people claim he is grey shade children soo he can have 7 known maaf.

Anurag plans to put his life in danger and put Bajaj in jail but only Bajaj is evil? Where’s the logic? So innocent people go to this level of planning? That’s new!

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reemz11

Anurag plans to put his life in danger and put Bajaj in jail but only Bajaj is evil? Where’s the logic? So innocent people go to this level of planning? That’s new!

Bcoz they are blind fans. Atleast bajaj said that he is grey shade character. We don't claim him as pure soul like Anurag's blind fans

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Arre facts ki kisko padi hai.

Bajaj bashing ek nasha hai jo ki chhotega nahi😎.

Aur anurag ke paap Bajaj ko bash karke dhona ki aadat bhi jaayegi nahi

The ppl bashing Bajaj think wow anu has played so smart now . Bajaj has blurted all his secrets  .🤪. 

Bajaj told anurag what he wants to hear. Anurag thinks of baju as a mega villain.  He said fine yes I am. It's so easy to manipulate and play with ppl when u let them believe what they want to believe.  In that way , they live in their own bubble .

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

I will not act blind. I speak blunt truth in real life too. It was foolish plan of Anurag but his character is way pure and innocent compared to Bsjaj. Bajaj was,is and always be villian for me and today proved my view. His intention is way.. evil then Anurag. He just said..he wish he could be dead..how evil yet people claim he is grey shade children soo he can have 7 known maaf.

Bold: this just cracked me up ðŸ˜†