Posted: 4 years ago

My review on today's episode 

Even though Bajaj may have increased the speed of his car by looking at Anurag and hit him but it does not change the fact that it was all Anurag's plan. He was intentionally jumping in front of Bajaj's car. if Bajaj had time to stop the car then Anurag also had time to step back but no, he needed Prerna's sympathy, so he deliberately jumped. Bajaj just spoiled his plan. ðŸ˜†

Very true..crime is crime no matter what..imagine in real life someone does that..Anurag could have died..

Originally posted by Bepnaah.pyar

Even though Bajaj may have increased the speed of his car by looking at Anurag and hit him but it does not change the fact that it was all Anurag's plan. He was intentionally jumping in front of Bajaj's car. if Bajaj had time to stop the car then Anurag also had time to step back but no, he needed Prerna's sympathy, so he deliberately jumped. Bajaj just spoiled his plan. ðŸ˜†

Exactly and all of a sudden when channel must have given the warning to the show they had to change the story line and try to implement their mistake.😉

Let's see how far does it go.😆

Did you watch the full episode? 

Bajaj clearly said he should have reversed his car and hit Anurag again. He regrets that Anurag is still alive. 

Fact check. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Bepnaah.pyar

Both are criminals 😜ðŸĪŠ

Originally posted by Vartika07

Exactly and all of a sudden when channel must have given the warning to the show they had to change the story line and try to implement their mistake.😉

ðŸĪĢ

I will not act blind. I speak blunt truth in real life too. It was foolish plan of Anurag but his character is way pure and innocent compared to Bsjaj. Bajaj was,is and always be villian for me and today proved my view. His intention is way.. evil then Anurag. He just said..he wish he could be dead..how evil yet people claim he is grey shade children soo he can have 7 known maaf.

Originally posted by Vartika07

Let see if its channel finally opening their head about criticism or just another baseless track lol.. we will find in 2 weeks time

Someone mentioned it well. They redeemed A for his fans, and redeemed B for his fans. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Bhagya65

I will not act blind. I speak blunt truth in real life too. It was foolish plan of Anurag but his character is way pure and innocent compared to Bsjaj. Bajaj was,is and always be villian for me and today proved my view. His intention is way.. evil then Anurag. He just said..he wish he could be dead..how evil yet people claim he is grey shade children soo he can have 7 known maaf.

Anurag pure and innocent ðŸ˜†