MISHBIR FF : SOULMATES (Chapter 2 Updated on Page 2)

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hola fam! 🙋‍♀️ On the auspicious occasion of Abir's birthday here I present my first FF. 

This fanfiction begins from the moment where Mishti encounters Mehul(Abir's baba) on the streets along the highway. It will depict the much awaited father-son reunion and would also showcase MishBir moments which I always wanted to watch on the show. There will be few pov's of other characters which otherwise we did not get in the episode. 

I hope it turns out to be a worthy read for you all. Looking forward to your comments and feedback.  

So, without further ado here we go....

CHAPTER 1 : THE TURN OF EVENTS

Time stopped still for her. She couldn’t believe the man she had been looking for frantically since the past few hours is standing right in front of her. She couldn’t help but let those unshed tears make their way down all the way to her cheeks. 

“Beta, what are you doing here? Are you alright?” , The man asked concerned. 

“Uncle…Abir…Abir’s baba…you…I…was searchin….”, She was unable to form coherent sentences. The name “Abir” struck in his mind. 

“You know Abir?” , he asked her shocked. 

Nodding her head and wiping off the tears Mishti replied, “Yes! I know him. The person who carried you to the hotel that day and today at my place is your son…Your Abir.” 

Astonished would be an understatement to describe Mehul’s state of mind at this moment. He stumbled few steps backwards as Mishti immediately lend out her hand and held him from falling. 

“Uncle…careful”, She cried. 

“Uh…yeah yeah…I am okay.”, Mehul said still looking down trying to absorb the information he was just bombarded with. 

Mishti took out a small photograph from her purse and showed it to him. 

“This fell down from your pocket and was lying under the bed when I caught hold of it. I instantly knew that you are the person Abir has been looking for all his life. You are his baba and without wasting a minute I ran out of the house to stop Abir. I wanted to tell him that he need not go to Mumbai now. I found his lifeline. I found his baba.” 

“Take me to my son”, that was all Mehul could utter right now. And they left together for Rajvansh Sadan in the tempo. 

Meanwhile in Rajvansh Sadan… 

“After I leave, take care of them Nanko. They will need you the most after my departure. And always remember that no matter what I will always love you.”, saying this Abir hugged his Nanko tightly for one last time and turned towards the door without sparing a glance at his Mom and Nanu. 

“Bhai no please. Please bhai please don’t go. I need you bhai pleaseeeeee…..Bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…”, Kunal fell on his knees and broke down. He didn’t mind crying like a baby today. His support system was leaving and he couldn’t do anything to stop him. How he wished he was never torn between the two most important people in his life. 

Abir paused for a moment before crossing the threshold of the mansion. His legs felt heavy and his ears echoed the sobs going on behind him. His palms formed a fist and he had a hard time controlling himself and not throwing the backpack aside and running to Kunal on hearing him cry. His phone buzzed in the pocket. It was Mishti calling. He couldn’t let her know he was leaving coz then she would stop him and this time he did not want to. Disconnecting the call and keeping the phone back in the pocket, Abir stepped outside. Meenakshi felt her legs giving away while she stumbled upon the floor crying her heart out and Nanu banged his forehead helplessly. 

Meanwhile in the tempo… 

“He disconnected the call. I hope he has not reached Mumbai yet.”, Mishti said dejected. 

Mehul’s face fell. The only reason he agreed to step into RV mansion was for his son. Mishti saw his disappointment and decided to lighten up the mood. 

“Umm…Uncle you have never seen Kunal right?”, She asked him softly. 

A twinkle appeared in Mehul’s eyes. He nodded in a no. 

Mishti took out her cellphone and browsed through her gallery before zeroing on the family picture from Kuhu and Kunal’s wedding. 

“Uncle, this is Kunal and this is his wife Kuhu…my sister.” 

Mehul’s eyes teared up a bit. This was the first time he was seeing his son’s face. He never knew he had one more son until he found out from his detective. He had a lot of questions prepared for Meenakshi. He looked at the picture carefully and his eyes travelled at the back of the family members where he spotted Abir and Mishti standing together looking into each other’s eyes. Mishti followed his gaze and her cheeks turned into a light shade of pink as she lowered her eyes. Mehul smiled looking at her. He didn’t need any rocket science to understand their connection. As he was lost deep in thoughts the phone in his hands started buzzing. It was Abir. He quickly gave it to Mishti as she answered the call. 

“Hello Abir…Abir where are you?”, Mishti asked panicking. 

“Mishti, could you please meet me at the lakeside? Right now. Please.” The choke in his voice and lump in his throat gave away his state of mind. 

“I will be there Abir. I am coming”, saying so she disconnected the call and passed on the location of the lakeside to the driver. 

SNEEK PEAK FOR NEXT PART : 

“Enough Kuhu! Enough of your nonsense. I have been keeping quiet all this while but dare you bring in Abir in between and you will have to face my wrath in the worst manner possible.”. Mishti’s eyes were blazing fire today. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regards,

Toree. 

Edited by ImpetuousSoul - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey! That was quite quick turn of events... I like it. I am tuned in. 

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prasanthi

Hey! That was quite quick turn of events... I like it. I am tuned in. 

Thank Youuuu ❤❤

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Thank You ❤

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You are welcome. BTW love your signature

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImpetuousSoul

Hola fam! 🙋‍♀️ On the auspicious occasion of Abir's birthday here I present my first FF. 

This fanfiction begins from the moment where Mishti encounters Mehul(Abir's baba) on the streets along the highway. It will depict the much awaited father-son reunion and would also showcase MishBir moments which I always wanted to watch on the show. There will be few pov's of other characters which otherwise we did not get in the episode. 

I hope it turns out to be a worthy read for you all. Looking forward to your comments and feedback.  

So, without further ado here we go....

CHAPTER 1 : THE TURN OF EVENTS

Time stopped still for her. She couldn’t believe the man she had been looking for frantically since the past few hours is standing right in front of her. She couldn’t help but let those unshed tears make their way down all the way to her cheeks. 

“Beta, what are you doing here? Are you alright?” , The man asked concerned. 

“Uncle…Abir…Abir’s baba…you…I…was searchin….”, She was unable to form coherent sentences. The name “Abir” struck in his mind. 

“You know Abir?” , he asked her shocked. 

Nodding her head and wiping off the tears Mishti replied, “Yes! I know him. The person who carried you to the hotel that day and today at my place is your son…Your Abir.” 

Astonished would be an understatement to describe Mehul’s state of mind at this moment. He stumbled few steps backwards as Mishti immediately lend out her hand and held him from falling. 

“Uncle…careful”, She cried. 

“Uh…yeah yeah…I am okay.”, Mehul said still looking down trying to absorb the information he was just bombarded with. 

Mishti took out a small photograph from her purse and showed it to him. 

“This fell down from your pocket and was lying under the bed when I caught hold of it. I instantly knew that you are the person Abir has been looking for all his life. You are his baba and without wasting a minute I ran out of the house to stop Abir. I wanted to tell him that he need not go to Mumbai now. I found his lifeline. I found his baba.” 

“Take me to my son”, that was all Mehul could utter right now. And they left together for Rajvansh Sadan in the tempo. 

Meanwhile in Rajvansh Sadan… 

“After I leave, take care of them Nanko. They will need you the most after my departure. And always remember that no matter what I will always love you.”, saying this Abir hugged his Nanko tightly for one last time and turned towards the door without sparing a glance at his Mom and Nanu. 

“Bhai no please. Please bhai please don’t go. I need you bhai pleaseeeeee…..Bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…”, Kunal fell on his knees and broke down. He didn’t mind crying like a baby today. His support system was leaving and he couldn’t do anything to stop him. How he wished he was never torn between the two most important people in his life. 

Abir paused for a moment before crossing the threshold of the mansion. His legs felt heavy and his ears echoed the sobs going on behind him. His palms formed a fist and he had a hard time controlling himself and not throwing the backpack aside and running to Kunal on hearing him cry. His phone buzzed in the pocket. It was Mishti calling. He couldn’t let her know he was leaving coz then she would stop him and this time he did not want to. Disconnecting the call and keeping the phone back in the pocket, Abir stepped outside. Meenakshi felt her legs giving away while she stumbled upon the floor crying her heart out and Nanu banged his forehead helplessly. 

Meanwhile in the tempo… 

“He disconnected the call. I hope he has not reached Mumbai yet.”, Mishti said dejected. 

Mehul’s face fell. The only reason he agreed to step into RV mansion was for his son. Mishti saw his disappointment and decided to lighten up the mood. 

“Umm…Uncle you have never seen Kunal right?”, She asked him softly. 

A twinkle appeared in Mehul’s eyes. He nodded in a no. 

Mishti took out her cellphone and browsed through her gallery before zeroing on the family picture from Kuhu and Kunal’s wedding. 

“Uncle, this is Kunal and this is his wife Kuhu…my sister.” 

Mehul’s eyes teared up a bit. This was the first time he was seeing his son’s face. He never knew he had one more son until he found out from his detective. He had a lot of questions prepared for Meenakshi. He looked at the picture carefully and his eyes travelled at the back of the family members where he spotted Abir and Mishti standing together looking into each other’s eyes. Mishti followed his gaze and her cheeks turned into a light shade of pink as she lowered her eyes. Mehul smiled looking at her. He didn’t need any rocket science to understand their connection. As he was lost deep in thoughts the phone in his hands started buzzing. It was Abir. He quickly gave it to Mishti as she answered the call. 

“Hello Abir…Abir where are you?”, Mishti asked panicking. 

“Mishti, could you please meet me at the lakeside? Right now. Please.” The choke in his voice and lump in his throat gave away his state of mind. 

“I will be there Abir. I am coming”, saying so she disconnected the call and passed on the location of the lakeside to the driver. 

SNEEK PEAK FOR NEXT PART : 

“Enough Kuhu! Enough of your nonsense. I have been keeping quiet all this while but dare you bring in Abir in between and you will have to face my wrath in the worst manner possible.”. Mishti’s eyes were blazing fire today. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regards,

Toree. 

whoah that was nice..waitting for the next parts!😃

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

You are welcome. BTW love your signature

Its my favourite too 💜

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

whoah that was nice..waitting for the next parts!😃

Thank You 💜 I have updated the next part today 😁

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Hola fam 🙋‍♀️ Here goes the next chapter of the FF. I went with the flow and it turned out to be unusually long. Took me 9 pages on Word. I am sholly if it feels boring! ☹

CHAPTER 2 : OF SOLACE AND CONFRONTATION 

(This particular portion of lakeside is dedicated to my dear partner Dewanshi. She badly wanted the reunion at the lakeside but since we did not get it on the show so thought of including it in my FF. Dewaaaa I hope I could live upto your imagination and you like it). 

At the lakeside….

“Uncle, you please wait near the tree. I will go check on Abir first and when he is sober, I will call you”, Mishti blurted out all in one breath. Mehul nodded his head in agreement and gestured her to go. 

Mishti hurriedly ran out of the car and rushed towards Abir. 

Abir sat by the lakeside crossing his legs and folding his knees holding it near his chest. His blank eyes were staring into nothingness. 

“Ab…..”, Mishti came in running and as she was about to call out his name, she found him sitting at his usual place with his head bowed down and the backpack lying beside him. She slowly walked up to him and held his shoulder. 

The mere touch of Mishti’s fingers awakened his senses. Turning back he  cocooned into her arms while she embraced him tightly. She felt something wet on her neck and her eyes immediately moistened as she understood that his emotional breakdown is on the cards. 

“Ssssshhhhh….Its ok….Its ok Abir. I am here. You can cry your heart out.”, she softly whispered patting his back and caressing his hair. In response he hugged her even more tightly. 

After a while Mishti felt him relax under her touch and slowly release himself from her hold. “Thank You for coming”, he said with tear stained eyes. “Mishti you know maa again lied to me and this time even Nanu had supported her. I have left that house forever. I don’t want to go back ever again. I feel suffocated there.” 

Her heart shuddered inside her chest. “Ssshhhhhh….”, keeping her index finger on his lips she stopped him from speaking further. Looking at the watch she realized its 11.57 PM already. She just had three minutes left for her surprise. Gently cupping his cheeks she wiped off the tear drops and said looking into his eyes, 

“Abir, I know I am very bad at giving surprises. My last surprise for you turned out to be an unsuccessful attempt. But I want to try again this time.”

Abir looked at her confused. 

“Abir, I want this birthday to be the best birthday of your life. I want to give you the best gift in the world. Look there…..”, saying so she pointed to their left and as Abir turned around he saw a figure approaching them steadily. As he was came closer the moonlight fell on him revealing his face. Confused he creased his brows looking at her. 

”Your baba….”, Mishti whispered softly. Abir’s eyes widened in shock. His mind was unable to process the sudden information at this moment. She took out that same little photograph and showed it to him. His whole world came crashing down. He couldn’t believe his eyes. 

“Baa….baa….”, he stammered overwhelmed with emotions. Mishti just nodded her head in agreement feeling every emotion he was going through right now. Abir smiled through tears and ran his fingers through his hair. The most awaited moment of his life was finally here. He looked upwards to the previous direction and 

By the time Abir reached in front of his baba, he fell on his feet and broke into tears. Mehul scooped him in his arms and embraced him with all the love in the world. He did not realize when his own eyes teared up and there stood the father-son duo embracing each other and wailing to their hearts content. Mishti watched the sight before her in awe and kept on wiping the tears which just refused to stop today. She could feel every bit of emotion that Abir was going through at this moment and she couldn’t thank her stars enough for blessing her Abir today. Taking out her cellphone she quickly captured the moment. 

Abir released himself from baba’s embrace and caressed his face in order to assure himself that he is not a figment of his imagination. In response Mehul repeated his gestures and gently cupped his face. 

“I am sorry Abir. I am sorry for abandoning you. I am sorry for…”, before he could complete his sentence Abir covered his mouth with his palms and stopped him from speaking further. 

“No sorry today. Just take me in your arms please”, Abir’s voice choked and before he could realize he broke down in his baba’s arms again. 

Rajvansh Sadan….

Kunal was still sitting on the floor staring at the doorway through which his bhai walked away an hour ago. His face was pale and eyes were devoid of any emotion. Kuhu finally gave up on her patience and stood in front of Kunal saying, “Offo Kunal! For how long are you gonna sit here like this? Its late and I think we all should go to sleep now.”

“Bhai….bhaiii….”, that was all Kunal could utter at this moment. 

Unable to watch her son broken and dejected Parul ran to the mandir and fell down in front of Radha-Krishna’s idol pleading to bring Abir back. Nidhi brought a glass of water for Meenakshi but her cries just didn’t seem to stop today. Kaushal mama was trying to initiate a conversation with Nanu as he sat rooted on the couch without speaking a word since Abir left. 

“Its all my fault Bapuji. Its all my fault. I broke my own family. My own son hates me. I have no reason to live anymore.”, Meenakshi spoke between her sobs.

“Maa….”. A soft voice broke their reverie and all looked at the direction of doorway. 

Abir was standing at the door with Mishti beside him. 

“I know it’s my birthday but today I have a surprise for you.” 

Meenakshi looked at him bewildered. Her heart was thudding against her chest and she feared the worst. Abir and Mishti slowly moved apart revealing Mehul who walked in from behind. Meenakshi’s felt the floor sweep off her feet as she looked at him in horror. Nanu held his chest tightly trying to control the sudden pang that arose in his heart at this moment. Kunal stood rooted to the ground. He felt as if he had lost the ability to speak. With steady steps he approached Mehul. 

“Nanko….Baba”, Abir called out to him as he stood in front of Mehul. He looked at Abir and then at his baba. This was the first time he had seen his baba after his birth. He didn’t even know what he was feeling at this moment. He didn’t even know how to react to this. He was still in a daze. The moment Mehul spread out his arms, Kunal forgot the world and ran into his arms. His eyes spilled those unshed tears and Kuhu couldn’t believe her eyes. She witnessed a different Kunal today. The Kunal who is compassionate. The Kunal who is vulnerable. Abir smiled through tears and joined in the hug. His happiness knew no bounds today. Parul looked at Meenakshi with scared and pleading eyes but instead found her looking down. Meenakshi Rajvansh was helpless today. The trio embraced each other as Mishti walked up to the family. She narrated the entire story of how they met Baba in Mumbai for the first time and the series of events that followed. Nanu faked a smile and caressed her head as a pang of jealousy ran through Kuhu’s veins. 

As they broke the hug Abir said, “Maa, if I ask something from you today, will you give me?”

Meenakshi smiled and walked upto him. “You have never asked for anything. Today is your birthday. Whatever you ask for today, you will get it.”

“I want baba to stay with us in this house”, blurted out Abir directly looking into her eyes. Her heart sank. She knew this was coming but she still was not mentally prepared for it. One look into his hopeful eyes and all of Meenakshi’s anger washed away. She agreed and asked Jugnu to set up the guest room. She softly pecked Abir’s forehead and before sparing an angry glare to her husband, Meenakshi Rajvansh walked off to her room followed by Parul. Kaushal escorted Nanu to his room and slowly the rest of the rest of the family members too walked away leaving Abir, Mishti, Kuhu, Kunal and baba behind. 

Abir held Mishti’s hand and walked upto baba. 

“Baba, I wanted to tell you something. Mishti and me…”, he couldn’t finish and was cut by Mehul. 

“I know. I understood long back in Mumbai”, said Mehul smiling wide. Mishti blushed and bent down to touch his feet. 

“God bless you beta. May you both always remain together and overcome every storm standing strong beside each other.” 

Kunal’s face dropped at this and he walked away to his room while Kuhu fumed in jealousy and rolled her eyes. 

“Ummm…Abir its late. I should take your leave now”, said Mishti. 

“Let me drop you”, Abir offered.

“No! Not today. Its your and baba’s day today Abir. You should spend the entire time with him tonight. I will manage don’t worry. And happy birthday once again. May all your wishes…”, she was unable to complete and was interrupted by him.

“I found you and you brought back baba in my life. Now I don’t have any more wishes left.”, said Abir. 

They were about to hug each other but realized baba’s presence in the room and backed out blushing. 

“Bye Abir. Bye Uncle. Bye Kuhu”, said Mishti and approached towards the door. 

“Ummm…Mishti wait. Let me walk you to the gate”, said Kuhu and Abir smiled at her gesture. 

As Abir took baba inside Kuhu grabbed Mishti by her arms and dragged her outside. 

“Ouch! Kuhu what are you doing? Leave me. You’re hurting me.”, said Mishti annoyed. 

“Oh really? I am hurting you? Do you even realize how much your mere presence hurts me?”, said Kuhu all set to spit venom at her. 

M : “Excuse me! What? What did you just say?”

K : “You heard me. I hate you”

M : “I know that. Tell me something new”

K : “You did it again haan! What pleasure do you get by belittling my efforts everytime and grabbing all the attention? I had organized an awesome surprise party for Abir but no! You had to bring his baba back and elevate yourself in his eyes right? Now my surprise has no value. You know what? You do it purposely. And Abir is such a fool to not recognize your real face. Infact he is a fool to even fall for a person like you. You ruined everything. You ruined my marriage, my life, my happiness everything. I pray that one day even you suffer the way I am suffering right now. I pray that very soon Abir throws you out of his life just like Kunal wants to throw me out. I really hope you both never…..”

*Slap*

Unable to withstand anymore Mishti slapped her hard. 

M : “Enough Kuhu! Enough of your nonsense. I have been keeping quiet all this while but dare you bring in Abir in between and you will have to face my wrath in the worst manner possible”

Mishti’s eyes were blazing fire today. 

M : “If your husband doesn’t love you then how am I supposed to be blamed here? Do you even hear your thoughts? You both loved each other before marriage right? What happened now? How did he suddenly fall out of love with you? Listen Kuhu you are an adult now. Learn to deal with your problems maturely without victimimising yourself and for God’s sake stop blaming me for everything.” 

Mishti spared one last glance at her and walked away with her head held high and a different feeling of empowerment seeping through her nerves while Kuhu stood there looking at her retreating figure trying to process the reward she was just bestowed upon with. 

SNEEK PEAK FOR NEXT PART:-

“Abirrrrrr….”, her breaths turned heavy and erratic. He scooped a dip of chocolate sauce and rubbed it on her lips while she gulped hard. Inching closer he licked the chocolate from the corner of her lips as she clutched his shirt tightly pulling him closer. 

Regards,

Toree. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow mishbir story

Will read it on weekend đŸ‘đŸź