If she woke up as Hrithik Roshan.. Kangana Ranaut answers

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

If she woke up as Hrithik Roshan.. Kangana Ranaut answers

What if one day, Kangana woke up and found that she was Hrithik. When she was asked this question in a recent media interaction, Kangana made sure she set it all on fire with her wit.

Kangana Ranaut is a girl who is not afraid to say anything in front of the media. She is frank and open minded and speaks her mind without having the fear of being judged. We all remember the fiasco which happened between Kangana and Hrithik Roshan three years back. The news might have died in the media but the memory of it is all so fresh. 

Their fight took an ugly turn and both Kangana and Hrithik had to face the consequences of it all. Recently at a media interaction, Kanagana was asked what she would do if she woke up as Hrithik Roshan one day. Well, Kangana is witty and smart, so she didn't let the opportunity slip by. She very promptly answered that she would call Kangana Ranaut and apologize for what he did. 

In her words, she said,"So whatever has happened between us, whatever karma that we have exchanged, I will call Kangana and I will tell her that I am sorry for what I did." Smart, don't you think? She was also asked what she would do if she woke up as Salman Khan.

To this too her answer was clever as ever. She said,"Main mediwalon ke kaan kheechungi (Will pull media-people's ears), because they are okay if Salman does it...and if I say it then it's not okay...(laughs)."

Ms. Ranaut, you are on fire!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ennuyi thumbnail

Quite a timid reply.. No film to promote? 

crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Quite a timid reply.. No film to promote? 

Image makeover may be! 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Bas...Sorry se kaam chal jayega 😲

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

She might have wanted to say “Marry” instead of sorry 😂 Yehi huwa tha uske sapno main Paris main. 

She is the only Sexual offender and Stalker who wants the Victim to apologize for calling her offences out.  Which is why this maniac deserves to be put down by Pest control team for public safety and larger good. Bcoz she is Evil, Remorseless, Repeat offender and a Psychopath on loose who cannot stop obsessing and harassing her victims. 🤬

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

She might have wanted to say “Marry” instead of sorry 😂 Yehi huwa tha uske sapno main Paris main. 

🤣🤣🤣

Mulann thumbnail

Dream will always be dream. Dream will fulfilled only in her dreams 🤣

Edited by DeisyM - 4 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Mujhe laga tha khud se vyaah rachayegi.

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

She is the only Sexual offender and Stalker who wants the Victim to apologize for calling her offences out.  Which is why this maniac deserves to be put down by Pest control team for public safety and larger good. Bcoz she is Evil, Remorseless, Repeat offender and a Psychopath on loose who cannot stop obsessing and harassing her victims. 🤬

Problem is with media too.

Which Media person the offender if you wake up as your sexual harrasment victim.