Bigg Boss 13

Why are they not sending contestants inside house one by one?

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I just caught a glimpse of premier episode, where 5 boys, Sidharth S, Sidhart, Paras C and Abu M and Asim Riyaz are welcomed but are NOT sent inside house but kept sitting there. 

WHY????πŸ˜•πŸ˜’

It would have been nice to see instant reactions from contestants while meeting inside, (I understand not all reactions are original as they all might be knowing that who is coming this time) but still it was something I used to look forward to. 

The first meeting of contestants in the house and their conversation used to be highlight of the show.

Let's see how this will turn out....!!!!

Update: 

Mahira sharma comes and makes bhai to Asim 🀣becoz they're both from J&K. She's cute and funny as of now. Thodi bebaak (blunt) bhi hai !!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

So this time they're giving "Bed" partners on the premier episode and also distributing house duties on spot. 

Asim seems to be immature guy, he just had argument with Paras. Paras was trying to be mature LOL.🀣

Edited by *Dev.* - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

They have that concept na.

Dividing the house into 2. Only one set will be aware of the other's presence. The 2nd set will have no idea that there are more people in BB.

I read an article regarding this. I dont know if this is confirmed or if it was just speculation.

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

They have that concept na.

Dividing the house into 2. Only one set will be aware of the other's presence. The 2nd set will have no idea that there are more people in BB.

I read an article regarding this. I dont know if this is confirmed or if it was just speculation.

Oh. But they didn't mention it plus they have shown girl contestants that these are the boys entering house so how will they keep unaware to other contestants?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Oh. But they didn't mention it plus they have shown girl contestants that these are the boys entering house so how will they keep unaware to other contestants?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

As I said, I m not sure if they are actually following the format. I am not watching the episode right now. Was jst checking updates on the forum.

I was talking about this article: 

*Dev.* thumbnail

Im shocked that Sidharth gave Zero reaction seeing Rashmi and they weren't looking comfortable with each other even though they worked together for colors show and she said they fought acted and did good work together. Well they're are said to be dating too. It was awkward when they saw each other but no reaction.🀣

*Dev.* thumbnail

Amisha Patel was looking so old and full of makeup. Her charm is completely gone. Kaho Na Pyaar Hai girl is No more young guys. πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜³

Even her voice couldn't do any good to the episode

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

As I said, I m not sure if they are actually following the format. I am not watching the episode right now. Was jst checking updates on the forum.

I was talking about this article: 

So will there be more contestants? As ghosts?😏