Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KootyPai

Haha I know who you're talking about..🤣😉 you know I enjoy him getting all worked up

So you are also the TM? :v

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

So you are also the TM? :v

Hmm sorry. I didn't get you. Well I suppose angrybread was talking about ThunderLight. That's why she's asking the TM to make more such topics so that we can see him all worked up. 

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Haha I know who you're talking about..🤣😉 you know I enjoy him getting all worked up

Good guessing 😆

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Granbois

^It is the kamaal of the French beard...It ages him like f**k....I don't know why he insists on wearing one since it has never looked good on him....I hope this is not his look in SPS👎🏼

I thought I was the only one.. love the man but the french beard somehow doesn't work on him! specially when it's a clear-cut french beard.. 

about this topic.. some butthurt ppl creating new ids but spreading the same regular toxicity. prrf 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

If someone looks him with common sense, he is definitely not looking senior citizen.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Seems some hr fanbots with other ids making topics on hr like dis , to make talk about him n forum active lol
CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Hrithik has such Articulate and Rational fans like you and Nova. A rare thing in this forum. I like to read your posts 🤗

Thank you Thunder I also like reading your posts and appreciate your candid enthusiasm. Always remaining true to your self in defending what you believe in. Or writing a kind post like this one.

By logic a dedicated forum  is a place to keep up on current affairs about subject matter of interest to the participants, a place to share and defend opinions, debate or voice ideas and to read them.  Nothing more.  The opposite is by definition: illogical.

Basically what I am trying to say is keep on being you, I am here, I consider you an integral part of the forum and I enjoy your posts as well. (p.s. I see others agree, because they are so aware of your presence).

RfaKumar thumbnail

Well he can't stay young forever duh!

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Here's another one of him looking "ordinary".. haha love how he's so relaxed with his expressions nowadays! 😳

Hmm sorry. I didn't get you. Well I suppose angrybread was talking about ThunderLight. That's why she's asking the TM to make more such topics so that we can see him all worked up. 

More like TM is getting worked up over Hrithik and making such frustrated topics. It is good. Helping War promotions in one way or other 🥳

Here is another interview, kiddo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd1AAC_iP7M

Enjoy 😉

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago