Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

He looks fine. Just a bit bulky, maybe? Just assuming by seeing the thumbnail. For some reason, I have never watched anything related to Hrithik Roshan. Neither films, nor interviews. 

Stargazing71 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

He looks fine. Just a bit bulky, maybe? Just assuming by seeing the thumbnail. For some reason, I have never watched anything related to Hrithik Roshan. Neither films, nor interviews. 

Bulky ????? 🤪

He has one of the leanest frames in Bollywood 

Bold: so why are you commenting on someone you have no idea about ? 😉

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

He seems to have aged 10 years in the last month or two. If you see his interviews post Super 30 with Faridoon and Prajakta he looked in his mid-30s.

Granbois thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

^It is the kamaal of the French beard...It ages him like f**k....I don't know why he insists on wearing one since it has never looked good on him....I hope this is not his look in SPS👎🏼

sherlockthor thumbnail

well he is 45..

thats like middle age..

for his age, he looks really good.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That cap and beard was a wronf choice. He is looking his age only here, every normal fair looking 40s aged man looks like that.

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He's 45, what do you expect him to look like? Anyways he's still the most good looking actor in bw.

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

He looks fabulous, your post and comments are a diatribe that more than anything show your shortcomings, your frustration and your resentment.  Glad you shared this video, he looks masculine, casual and represents a man who is comfortable in his skin and more importantly secure in his inner strength and accepting of who he is.  

Everyone ages, there is absolutely no other option for living beings other than aging and then being no more, the circle of life.  The great difference between people is how they choose to live their life.  HR has done well and he will continue to do well because he is a smart, good, grateful human being. The physical part and the beauty GOD blessed him with, he is not responsible for, that is just a bonus GOD gave to his fans, who continue to enjoy his different phases and talent as a treat to the eyes.

Hrithik has such Articulate and Rational fans like you and Nova. A rare thing in this forum. I like to read your posts 🤗

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He is looking his age (45+) in this interview, from no angle looking young . 

Hope TM keeps making these kind of thread on him just to see someone acting like a loose canon , very entertaining 😆

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Hope TM keeps making these kind of thread on him just to see someone acting like a loose canon , very entertaining 😆

Haha I know who you're talking about..🤣😉 you know I enjoy him getting all worked up