13             18

14              20

15              21

16              22

17              23

18              24

19             25

20            26

I am too dissapointed with the current track to even think of anything positive...😪😪 so just ranting out my thought..

It was almost a month after kairav’s custody battle..alot of things happened in those nerve wrecking days.. allegations.. explainations.. character assasination.. kartik loosing over it.. Naira being numb to the pain and finally kairav’s custody was given to kartik stating he could give stable environment to the child and it was unfair of how his ex wife had hidden the truth of their child from him..

All Naira could remeber from those court hearings was how scared kairav was infront of all those people in that wierd environment and the final declaration which stated that Naira was mentally unfit to raise the child due to her unexplainable impulsive dissapearance..

And all Kartik could remember was how Damini pointed finger at his Naira.. and she stood there stumbed.. why didnt she reply back.. she could have done anything but she stayed quite..

Well it didnt bother Naira anymore.. something was not right.. something was dead within her.. she had given up.. the fire within her was going away.. and the biggest blow came to her when she met Naitik.. her father.. her real hero.. who had always been there for her.. and all she had given him was pain.. she knew what she meant to her father yet she left him in pain  many years back due to her misunderstanding with her mother.. she had seen how vunerable he was when she wasnot around but yet again she left him because of Kartik.. was Naitik at fault.. No.. did he deserve that pain...No..Could he handle it..No... Naitik couldnot handle the pain of his princess not being around him.. not in the world...what actually finished him was the irony of destiny that how the two ladies of his life whom he loved with all his heart just vanished with a whooshh without any final goodbyes.. Naitik was paralysed after a severe stroke.. he was at peace coz he couldnot feel anything no pain.. no memories.. he was just breathing and was alive coz it still wasnot time for him to meet his wife and supposedly dead princess..

It was her second week in Cape town she didnt do much.. she gave a shock to kirti by standing alive infront of her and a nightmare to herself by watching her paralysed father in bed..

She would just stare at Naitik for the whole day.. she wasnot picking up anyones call.. was not eating properly.. she was just making herself aware about what she has done..

On the other hand Kartik was impatiently waiting for Naira to pick up kairav’s call.. she wasnot talking to anyone.. he couldnot understand why she was so upset when he had said that he would let kairav live with his mom and all he wanted was to stop Naira from taking Kairav away fron him.. then why?? Was it becoz of what damini did to her but he stood up and crashed damini’s questions down.. he couldnot let anyone point a finger on her.. he even has apologised to her yet again.. then why so much of drastic change??? Kartik knew Naira got terrified when kairav was involved in the court battle and so was he..thats why they agreed to all possible clauses and ended the case quitely.. but what came as a shock was that within few days Naira decided to go to Cape town to visit Naitik which seemed right at first but then its been 2 weeks.. kairav has been asking so many questions which he has no answers to.. he is constantly upset not getting to talk to his mother and Naira is all of a sudden being indifferent..

Why?? Is it because he didnt sign those papers?? The court has finalised them to get divorsed first the re registration of his and vedika’s marriage but for some reason kartik just could not do it.. he knew it was wrong but still he could not sign it and he was super upset when he saw Naira’s signature in it...

Back in cape town again.. Naira would just stay in her fathers silent room where all she could hear was the beeps of life support machines and the breathing of her Papa.. and later in the afternoon she would just be in the backyard of the house where there was a swimming pool.. water was something Naira fancied.. whether it be the fierce rivers of hrishikesh which made her bold and strong like them or the calm beaches of Goa.. she had always found herself wondering how a river can be a source of so many things and still has a life of its own.. journey of its own.. and how it can let go of the dirts and useless things while moving forward.. How she wished she could do that too... she could let go of everything and just give up on everything.. she was tired now.. tired of fighting for everything.. if she looks back in her life she has given nothing but pain to everyone that has loved her from her father to her son.. her baby.. the reason of her existence after that accident.. but then again all she had given him as well was pain..

Do leave your comments👍🏻

Edited by Raxya - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

As usual it's amazing...am fan of Ur writing and plz update sinking another part....I really interested to see kartik's reaction and state of mind after kaira and kairav left the goenka house 

Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannatsara

As usual it's amazing...am fan of Ur writing and plz update sinking another part....I really interested to see kartik's reaction and state of mind after kaira and kairav left the goenka house 

Thank you for constantly liking my work.. abt sinking another part.. i have updated part 2 and i usually write for the future and as in the show we are past the track where naira is in SM and kartik has done nothing so i am not able to think abt what would have happened... honestly i am not liking the current track at all.. m hating it and the character of kartik is getting dull for me.. i see him more with vedika now.. and am hoping CVs get a new guy for Naira😪

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raxya

Thank you for constantly liking my work.. abt sinking another part.. i have updated part 2 and i usually write for the future and as in the show we are past the track where naira is in SM and kartik has done nothing so i am not able to think abt what would have happened... honestly i am not liking the current track at all.. m hating it and the character of kartik is getting dull for me.. i see him more with vedika now.. and am hoping CVs get a new guy for Naira😪

I already read that part..if possible plz continue that...u don't need to think much.. just put down your & ours desirable thought in d story & Yeh current track is vary much disappointing ..I yet don't understand why CVC destroyed the character.. it's beyond repairable..

pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Do leave your comments👍🏻

Wow i was all the time crying literally reading this 😪😪.This has so much emotion to it.Yes i too believe the current track is beyond repairable.

Edited by pulvi16 - 4 years ago
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

As usual like ur other stories this one is fab. Keep writing more. 

Current story is too bad just write more stories

Raxya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pulvi16

Wow i was all the time crying literally reading this 😪😪.This has so much emotion to it.Yes i too believe the current track is beyond repairable.

Aww thanx..☺️

Raxya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tikit

As usual like ur other stories this one is fab. Keep writing more. 

Current story is too bad just write more stories

Thanku thanku😍

Raxya thumbnail

Wouls you guys like if i introduce a new guy for Naira.. A friend.. A soulmate.. not a love interest but a Friend☺️

pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wouls you guys like if i introduce a new guy for Naira.. A friend.. A soulmate.. not a love interest but a Friend☺️

Go Baby Go complete your imagination All in for it :)