Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mulann thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I personally have never bashed nepo kids.....Ranveer gets bashed because he tries to prove that he is a gareeb bechara who was getting stopped at the studio gates and not allowed to enter....with that face ....yes he wouldn't have been allowed to auditon if he wasn't Anil Kapoor's nephew.....and same for Bhagnani...πŸ˜’

This is really sad that after getting break from YRF, he continuously tries to portray himself as outsider. Besides nepokids don't have this option even to deny it. 

Arey there are many more talented guys with much more better look than Ranveer is struggling but not getting any break. Why would a biggest banner will cast an ugly guy like him. πŸ˜†

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lol...even if anil personally didn't get any favour done for baba , still mingling with a top bw family and connecting with BW biggies right from childhood gave a bigger platform and helped create good connections to ranveer and his family , commoners  outsider don't gets that .

MarcoPolo008 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Another one of those 3723232440000000000001 attempt by blind ranveer fans to pass him off  as poor struggling outsider with no connection just because he worked before giving audition πŸ˜†Is there a life time achievement award behind this push or does it give credibility or own satisfaction to bash kjo and other nepo kids while keeping quiet on another nepo kid ( sara ) just because she starred in a movie of poor struggling outsider πŸ˜‰

No it doesn't matter at all

Do you have a problem with Rk Vd Alia Sonam, and Arjun k getting into BW

Ranveer didn't  have their privilege

and now he's more successful than all of them

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Another one of those 3723232440000000000001 attempt by blind ranveer fans to pass him off  as poor struggling outsider with no connection just because he worked before giving audition πŸ˜†Is there a life time achievement award behind this push or does it give credibility or own satisfaction to bash kjo and other nepo kids while keeping quiet on another nepo kid ( sara ) just because she starred in a movie of poor struggling outsider πŸ˜‰

Another 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 attempt at disregarding the facts to bash an actor who made it on his own πŸ˜† Btw, are you confusing me with someone lol? Who said Sara is not a nepo kid. Girl begged both Rohit and the Kai Po Che director for movies πŸ˜†And we all saw her false stories about how she got Simbaa. Her,Jahnvi, Ananya same freakin' boat. What does Ranveer have to do with Sara's casting tho LMAOOOO. 

angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: MarcoPolo008

No it doesn't matter at all

Do you have a problem with Rk Vd Alia Sonam, and Arjun k getting into BW

Ranveer didn't  have their privilege

and now he's more successful than all of them

I have no problem in anybody working in BW nor do i have problem with someone's dad paying for their work or using connections/source to get work , but i have problem with other people passing it off as pure struggle and hard work because it isn't.

MarcoPolo008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mulann

This is really sad that after getting break from YRF, he continuously tries to portray himself as outsider. Besides nepokids don't have this option even to deny it. 

Arey there are many more talented guys with much more better look than Ranveer is struggling but not getting any break. Why would a biggest banner will cast an ugly guy like him. πŸ˜†

For the same reason an ugly Ranbeer would get a SLB movie for his debut

shows his ugly ass in the movie and get a disastrous result in the end πŸ€£   

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I have no problem in anybody working in BW nor do i have problem with someone's dad paying for their work or using connections/source to get work , but i have problem with other people passing it off as pure struggle and hard work because it isn't.

Exactly this

angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Another 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 attempt at disregarding the facts to bash an actor who made it on his own πŸ˜† Btw, are you confusing me with someone lol? Who said Sara is not a nepo kid. Girl begged both Rohit and the Kai Po Che director for movies πŸ˜†And we all saw her false stories about how she got Simbaa. Her,Jahnvi, Ananya same freakin' boat. What does Ranveer have to do with Sara's casting tho LMAOOOO. 

Another infinity attempt by a blind baba fan to portray him something which he is not πŸ˜†

Bold applies to majority ranveer fans , unfortunately minority ( like you ) will get dragged along with that πŸ˜†

Edited by angrybread - 4 years ago
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mulann

The biggest banner YRF to this day get called out for launching ugly people. Anushka, Ranveer, Vaani got bashed for their looks continuously.. YRF was never known to launch handsome guys and beautiful girls. 

MarcoPolo008 thumbnail

The thing is you don't realy know what was it like for them 

You don't  want to believe RS telling his story, fine

You chose to believe his father paid for his audition, also fine

You don't want to believe people who knew him back then  πŸ˜’

Now you have an agenda 

Your judgement is flawed 

Edited by MarcoPolo008 - 4 years ago