Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I personally have never bashed nepo kids.....Ranveer gets bashed because he tries to prove that he is a gareeb bechara who was getting stopped at the studio gates and not allowed to enter....with that face ....yes he wouldn't have been allowed to auditon if he wasn't Anil Kapoor's nephew.....and same for Bhagnani...๐Ÿ˜’

Two rich guys went to their daddies. Daddy we want to become some actor. Both daddies went to yrf and one got accepted.  Talk about privilege 

For the rich kid, it is called struggle. And that rich kid is ranveer who has no idea what real struggle is for real outsiders who line up daily for full day to get a chance to audition, and then get rejected.

His ignorance needs to be called out.  He needs to learn what real outsiders r and their struggle to get one side role. If he was simple outsider, he wont be having the privilege  to audition like that.

Accept your privilege  dude and saying things like that i have to struggle like this, his family was poor bcoz they could only travel to america for one time in year is just ignorance and he gets bashed rightfully for it

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Amitabh got Big banners especially YRF sign his son. Anil could not. That negates the point you raised that Anil recommended Ranveer to YRF. 

a little reference....ki arre yaar mera Bhanja hai...dekh lena.....is what I meant....not a major recommendation.....IF u want me to believe that being Anil's nephew didn't help him getting the initial foothold in the industry.....not going to happen.....and nothing wrong.....I never bash nepo kids....Ranveer is bashed because he and his fans try to prove that he was a struggling outsider which he was not....he was a rich well connected insider.......if tomorrow Aryan Khan comes and says...I was a struggled for getting movies...I will be the first one to do his dhulai....๐Ÿ˜†

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

dpesn't matter...even AB Sr could not make Junior into a superstar.....doesn't mean he is not AB's son.....I said that Ranveer fits the role of Bittu...the decision must have been an easy one ....after Uncle Anil puts a little reference for him.

Anil Kapoor chose to help his wife's cousin's son get a YRF debut but did not help his own nephew, Mohit Marwah (son of his sister Reena and Sandeep Marwah who is ten times more richer than Ranveer's father) get a YRF debut. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ He could not get his own kids a YRF debut let alone his richie rich nephew whose father has connections in bw. "Sandeep Marwah is the Director of Asian Academy of Film & Television & Asian School of Media Studies. He is the founder of Noida, Film City in Noida. He has also been associated with the production of more than 4,500 TV programmes and 100 feature films made by 100 different production companies for more than 50 television channels from his world renowned Marwah Studios." 

If Anil is so close to Yash and Aditya Chopra why waa  Kjo the middle man trying to get Anushka kicked out of RNBDJ to get Sonam casted instead. Kjo admitted he did try to get Anushka kicked out the rumour when the movie was being made was that he wanted Sonam to do a movie with YRF and Adi. Kjo the lover of all nepos and star kids was giving Adi advice to not cast Ranveer cin BBB. Kjo is close to Anil's family why was he trying to sabotage Anil's  recommended relative getting kicked out of a movie. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

Dont you know Anil Kapoor is into charity and waiting to launch all of his relatives......... even Adi Chopra checks with him before casting for any movies.......

LOL

Karankhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know right...๐ŸคฃRanveer is an insider.....no outsider would have access to Anil Kapoor's home and his family ....Ranveer had....he grew up with those star kids.....yup the poor lad is a struggling outsider๐Ÿคฃ

but irony and slapponyour face Jason and harsh who are Anil kapoor son and daughter  calling him outsider      and I just come to know only insider allow in Anil house hahaa what a chutzpah  reply you did

Karankhanna thumbnail

poor Anil unable to make his own son star and no one casting his own sons hahahaha 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why was kjo trying to sabotage insider and nepo kid Ranveer's chances by asking Aditya to not cast him BBB? Aur whoh bhi Anil's relatative he was going around recommending to get casted.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Karankhanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

C6alling him outsider with these sob stories won't  make him one. He was well connected insider. Nothing wrong with that but he is no sushant or karthik or ayshman who have to earn through years of struggle๐Ÿ˜†putting him with them is insult  to  those guys years of struggles.

Even if ranveer's  dad  funded his first role, i don't see the problem. Indian parents always try to help their kids to start a career. Nothing wrong with it. He was surely no aliya to get everything  on platter  but he was not some struggling  homeless guy which some of his fans try to make him

every guy face different struggle he did too before getting break from opening theatre  at 6 am   arranging chairs and as worker their  then gave so many audition and was getting reject at last        shanoo select him for yrf it was not like he got his movie Bec he was kapoor or dhawan   or harsh kapoor without    work hard     it's his luck he got all movie as his 3rd movie which gave his career boost and he did not waste  his talent  he has grown more after working with slb he worked on his movies and reached here insider gets more privileged  despite 5 or 6 flops keep getting big banners movie but he is working hard and not giving flop things was not going to Same    with    him after flop but he has hits so reached here

Karankhanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Why was kjo trying to sabotage insider and nepo kid Ranveer's chances by asking Aditya to not cast him BBB? Aur whoh bhi Anil's relatative he was going around recommending to get casted.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I wish Anil own   son also gets movie by his links and power loool 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

a little reference....ki arre yaar mera Bhanja hai...dekh lena.....is what I meant....not a major recommendation.....IF u want me to believe that being Anil's nephew didn't help him getting the initial foothold in the industry.....not going to happen.....and nothing wrong.....I never bash nepo kids....Ranveer is bashed because he and his fans try to prove that he was a struggling outsider which he was not....he was a rich well connected insider.......if tomorrow Aryan Khan comes and says...I was a struggled for getting movies...I will be the first one to do his dhulai....๐Ÿ˜†

He is not Anil's nephew btw. And please there is no comparison between Aryan and Ranveer. Ranveer's father is not a superstar and world's second richest actor. You are saying as if you were there when Anil put in the word. If he was so influential he would have helped his own kin. Arjun jo uska khud ka nephew hain got the audition through Shanoo. Ranveer would not have been where he is today if not for sheer talent and hardwork. If there is anyone to be credited for his journey then it is only him. Bash him for his eccentricities but do not take away what he has rightfully earned and credit others for it.