Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

Azaan was making popcorn for Shayra. Shayra told him to make noodles for Noor insteadπŸ₯³

That sums up the epi. πŸ˜ƒ

🀣

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

smiley31 

I do not how to reply Nora but I completely understand your disappointment...

πŸ€—

It is too draining to keep up with this show, it is too dark for my taste, seems like darkness is the theme of this show like Bala and Cheekh but unlike those shows perpetrator gets a happy ending. 

Beyhadh 2 is starting soon, will you watch it? 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronu

Please Nora aisa mat karo tum log chale jaoge to kon support karega Shazaan ko πŸ₯Ί

Azaan ne Noor ko maf to Shayra ke kahne par hi kiya na ye log usko ek aur chance de rahe hai agar wo sudhar jati hai to thik hai ab bhi nahi sudharti to kon kya kar sakta hai? Apni taraf se to Azaan aur Shayra ne Noor ko ek akhri mauka de diya. Ye log Noor ke jaise ghatiya nahi hai. Please aise mat chhodo, abhi aage ka to dekha hi nahi hai 

HI πŸ€—

Every piece of art has a selling point, as I said Shazaan did it for me along with Shaira and Azaan. I don't like them anymore, I believe in forgiving people but one has to repent for it. I won't thank or forgive someone for returning my kid to me after kidnapping and tormenting him, kidnappers deserves to serve his time in jail  which did not happen in Noor's case. I'd rather quit than actually go through this torture for another few months, only to have them forgive Noor for hiding about Yasmin's death. The show is not written nicely enough to stick with It, as I said I would never recommend anyone to watch it, so there's that

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

πŸ€—

It is too draining to keep up with this show, it is too dark for my taste, seems like darkness is the theme of this show like Bala and Cheekh but unlike those shows perpetrator gets a happy ending. 

Beyhadh 2 is starting soon, will you watch it? 

*Edited

No and an extra NO for any show Prateek Sharma ever produces/writes again... Dark shows do not appeal to me and I am tired of the negativity here... The episodes last week gave us the hope of something lighter but now this...

I will continue watching for Arjit/Azaan...😊

For now...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HI πŸ€—

Every piece of art has a selling point, as I said Shazaan did it for me along with Shaira and Azaan. I don't like them anymore, I believe in forgiving people but one has to repent for it. I won't thank or forgive someone for returning my kid to me after kidnapping and tormenting him, kidnappers deserves to serve his time in jail  which did not happen in Noor's case. I'd rather quit than actually go through this torture for another few months, only to have them forgive Noor for hiding about Yasmin's death. The show is not written nicely enough to stick with It, as I said I would never recommend anyone to watch it, so there's that

Noor ko ek chance diya hai, agar wo sach me ghar chhod kar ja rahi thi to pura sach batane me uska kya jata? Usko to waise bhi nahi rahna tha yaha, ulta uski ma ko insaf to mil jata kam se kam, lekin wo nahi batayi kyoki uske baad Azaan to maf karne wala nahi tha, Shayra ne Azaan ko manaya, agar ye sach Shayra ko pata chal gaya hota to wo khud Noor ko fek deti 

Show dekho abhi khatm to nahi hua hai abhi to shuruwat hai agar Noor ache hone ka natak nahi karegi to Kab tak ek hi track chalayenge ab thoda change ayega, agar sachi me achi hoti to sach bata deti, apne liye nahi to apni ma ke liye 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i am cursing my self because i started watching the bepannah pyar from near about the begening then bahu begum started and the world cup was going on so i deleated all the episodes of bepannh pear without even watching it now i am regretting it why i had missed so many episode of bepannah pyar . the show is going so well.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

*Edited

No and an extra NO for any show Prateek Sharma ever produces/writes again... Dark shows do not appeal to me and I am tired of the negativity here... The episodes last week gave us the hope of something lighter but now this...

I will continue watching for Arjit/Azaan...😊

For now...

What? Don't tell me 

Someone told me that Beyhadh was produced by someone else, this is so unfair, I was looking forward to it for Jennifer, even I won't watch Beyhadh 2 if it is from this production house 

The_May_Rose thumbnail

What? Don't tell me 

Someone told me that Beyhadh was produced by someone else, this is so unfair, I was looking forward to it for Jennifer, even I won't watch Beyhadh 2 if it is from this production house 

I think it is but can someone please confirm this?

The_May_Rose thumbnail
NoraSM thumbnail

Oh No πŸ₯Ί

I was looking forward to this one. You find a good show and we'll watch it together, anything with Prateek is a No-No

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago