Sep 27 : Farewell Post

Posted: 4 years ago

One more and last one this time, final nail in the coffin 

Started watching this show, connected with Shaira's nature then was sold for Shazaan's relationship. Actually spent one hour writing post every day, turns out we were more invested in writing and analyzing front than the writers and makers. 

Don't have anything to say just disappointed with everything in this show. Months of torture and negativity expected it will end with Noor's punishment and justice for Shaira but no

Hope the show does well for actors

Have a good time ❤️

Special Mention :

I loved how Noor divorcing was termed a sacrifice ❤️

Kidnappers kidnap a child. 

Father calls police to get them arrested, they return the kid. A sacrifice 

smiley31 

I do not how to reply Nora but I completely understand your disappointment...

what was that Nora special mention one i did not get it was it from todays show? sorry i had lost the interest from the show as Shaira have been trying to give rights to Noor and there is no end its like she had to pay the  zackat which is necessary. no sence at all. if Razia feel bad feel for the Noor it makes scenece but how come Shaira have been so close to Noor and Yasmeen?

Originally posted by NoraSM

Special Mention :

I loved how Noor divorcing was termed a sacrifice ❤️

Kidnappers kidnap a child. 

Father calls police to get them arrested, they return the kid. A sacrifice 

Wawwmahgawwd 🤣

Pankhis might say the exact same thing anyway 🤣

As for the episode. I didn't understand anything. I don't get how they could forgive her so easily. Raziya is a joke 🤣Shayra is obsessed about Noor. Get her married to Noor pls, that will complete this triangle for me.👏 Azaan was the only one with a tubelight in his head but all characters repeatedly mocked him for having one and so he switched off that also.Turns out Noor was actually banking on him only. She knows he's the biggest emotional fool of them all!!😎 Now I don't know... even if she's actually faking... should I blame her or this bunch of fools? If she's not faking.... Then writers have redefined limits of pardonable CRIME.😳

The whole episode looked like an appeasement drive.🤣 Guess what...they might still not be happy because Azaan didn't grovel at Noor's feet for being an "ass". Small mercies for us though, I guess.🤔

Lastly. If she's actually faking then omg I feel so bad for Nawabi fools 🤣 Despite being the most bewakoof on this planet they don't deserve this. Or maybe they do. I don't know man! 🤣 It can't be as simple as "aur Noorie theek ho gayi." 😆 Noodles ya popcorn thodi hai ki two minutes mein theek ho gayi? ☢️

Shayra-Azaan have been badly compromised for the sake this.. whatever it was. They deserved emotional depth after their scenes last week and then the attack. Very disappointing and I get you. Will miss your posts dude🤗

Originally posted by kooki07

what was that Nora special mention one i did not get it was it from todays show? sorry i had lost the interest from the show as Shaira have been trying to give rights to Noor and there is no end its like she had to pay the  zackat which is necessary. no sence at all. if Razia feel bad feel for the Noor it makes scenece but how come Shaira have been so close to Noor and Yasmeen?

Azaan was making popcorn for Shayra. Shayra told him to make noodles for Noor instead🥳

That sums up the epi. 😃

ok thanks because i had no interest left in the show so i was not watching it . thank you very much

perhaps they want to close the show it would be better if they stop giving us non realistic stuff .

Please Nora aisa mat karo tum log chale jaoge to kon support karega Shazaan ko 🥺

Azaan ne Noor ko maf to Shayra ke kahne par hi kiya na ye log usko ek aur chance de rahe hai agar wo sudhar jati hai to thik hai ab bhi nahi sudharti to kon kya kar sakta hai? Apni taraf se to Azaan aur Shayra ne Noor ko ek akhri mauka de diya. Ye log Noor ke jaise ghatiya nahi hai. Please aise mat chhodo, abhi aage ka to dekha hi nahi hai 

Originally posted by cuppa_n_cricket

Wawwmahgawwd 🤣

Pankhis might say the exact same thing anyway 🤣

As for the episode. I didn't understand anything. I don't get how they could forgive her so easily. Raziya is a joke 🤣Shayra is obsessed about Noor. Get her married to Noor pls, that will complete this triangle for me.👏 Azaan was the only one with a tubelight in his head but all characters repeatedly mocked him for having one and so he switched off that also.Turns out Noor was actually banking on him only. She knows he's the biggest emotional fool of them all!!😎 Now I don't know... even if she's actually faking... should I blame her or this bunch of fools? If she's not faking.... Then writers have redefined limits of pardonable CRIME.😳

The whole episode looked like an appeasement drive.🤣 Guess what...they might still not be happy because Azaan didn't grovel at Noor's feet for being an "ass". Small mercies for us though, I guess.🤔

Lastly. If she's actually faking then omg I feel so bad for Nawabi fools 🤣 Despite being the most bewakoof on this planet they don't deserve this. Or maybe they do. I don't know man! 🤣 It can't be as simple as "aur Noorie theek ho gayi." 😆 Noodles ya popcorn thodi hai ki two minutes mein theek ho gayi? ☢️

Shayra-Azaan have been badly compromised for the sake this.. whatever it was. They deserved emotional depth after their scenes last week and then the attack. Very disappointing and I get you. Will miss your posts dude🤗

Every character was ruined in one episode, as opposed to that the build up was too much. They spent two episodes showing us how Maskman is torturing Shaira and all this resulted in Azaan forgiving Noor. Nonsense. 

Wasn't watching it for Noor, don't care if she is positive or negative. 

🤗 I will miss all of you too