ShaHi as couple 💙

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Heya Everyone πŸ’™

I knw there r some person who didn’t agree with me...but I’m just sharing the thing I want or I should say the thing we all ShaHi fans want πŸ’™ we want them to be together as couple....πŸ’™πŸ˜

They gives us major couple goals and they have a mesmerising chemistry between them πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’™πŸ’™ I literally don’t care wht other people thinks but I just want to say one thing to those who r disrespecting ShaHi that just stop it...Uh guys r doing such a shameful thing seriously...We can do this too but we r not saying anything bad abt sidisha or any other couples just bcz we respect ShaHi a hell lot and we don’t want to spoil the image of their fansπŸ’™βœŒπŸ»

Khair whatever maybe abhi kuch logo ko isse b prblm hogi but idc dude I just love ShaHi with all my heart πŸ’™

They complete each other in every possible wayπŸ’™They care for each other...They argue with each other too but the fact is that they stick with each other everytime πŸ’™πŸ’™

They have a soul connection and this soul connection is much more than anything..!!!πŸ’™

There r some relationships who don’t need to be named as lover or some immature relationships like grlfrnd-boyfriend bcz they have their own chemistry and feel and that is what ShaHi’s relationship has πŸ’™πŸ’™

I just want to say that they r prfct for each other and I want them as couple πŸ˜πŸ’™

We ShaHi fans want this..!!!!πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ’™

#ShaHiforever πŸ’™

Edited by ShraddhaPathak - 4 years ago