Bahu Begum

Sep 26 : Can a snake change her nature?

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Maskman pointing towards Suraiya and Asgar, as Azaan approaches them Noor comes there and says that she hired that man, she wanted to scare Shaira, she didn't want to kill her. 

Azaan and Razia are shocked listening to this confession, Azaan raises his hand on Noor and stops, Razia slaps Noor. Noor apologizes and Azaan says that Shaira could have died, sorry is not going to compensate for what she has done. Noor calls Shaira's name and Azaan stops her from talking to or looking at Shaira. Noor asks police to arrest her, Azaan asks police to take Noor to jail, he will file a case and make sure she gets punished for her crimes. Police arrests Noor and Azaan holds Shaira. Razia asks Noor to contemplate on how many things she has burned in this fire of hatred for Shaira 

I didn't feel a tiny bit of sympathy or empathy for Noor. In this scene, I felt terrible for Shaira and Dilruba, more so Dilruba, his expressions when they got to know that Noor was the one to do it, he could have died 💔 

Mashuka is applying first aid on Dilruba's wounds and Shaira comes there, she cleans his wound, he tries to stop her. Shaira says that she is responsible for these wounds so she has to clean it. Thank you is a small word for what Dilruba has done for Shaira ❤️❤️ Dilruba says that it was his duty as her servant, Shaira says that none puts their life at stake for duty, Only family does that ❤️ She never had anyone in her life, now she has a mother, a sister and a brother, he can call her Baazi. Dilruba says that she has a very big heart and hugs her

From Dilruba and Mashuka mocking Shaira to Dilruba putting his life at risk to save her, Shaira has earned many beautiful and meaningful relationships in her life, she does not expect anything from them but people who love her can do anything for her. 

Shazaan are sitting with Razia, Azaan asks her not to feel bad for Noor as Razia's daughter in law could have died, Azaan could have lost his love. Razia says that she isn't only Shaira's mother in law or Azaan's mother, she is Noor's badi ammi too, how can she not feel bad when she sees her daughter being arrested, mother's love lost in front of duty. 

Azaan says that Noor deserved this as they ignored everything she did as her childish antics but this was a crime, she should be punished for it. Shaira says that he can convince them but will he be able to convince himself? Noor is his childhood friend, whom he loves more than himself, today he is saying that he will sent her to jail, will he be able to forgive himself? Azaan repeats that what Noor did was not a small thing, she wasn't like this before, what has happened to her? Shaira says exactly, Noor wasn't like this before, she is lost and they have to bring her back, they have to support her, Noor confessed her crime, she saved Shaira and Shaira has seen guilt in her eyes. 

Mashuka informs everyone that Noor is back, Azaan goes down the stairs, Razia and Shaira are behind him. Azaan asks who bailed her out and how dare she come here? Khalid announces that he bailed her out. Noor says that she is not here to stay, she is here to take her stuff and leave them forever. 

Azaan says that she is a good actress, she should try acting in shows, is this her new drama? Noor apologizes to Razia saying that she realized her mistake when she saw Shaira in that condition, she can't take back what she did but she can end it and she asks Azaan for a divorce. Azaan doesn't believe that she is sincere about this, enters a lawyer saying that Noor mam has called him with divorce papers, she doesn't want alimony or anything. 

Upcoming - Noor and Azaan sign divorce papers. 

I did not feel a thing for Noor, it is very weird, I need a different perspective telling me that they felt bad for her. It was just too easy, divorce papers were ready to be signed, the lawyer insisted twice that Noor is not asking for property or alimony. 

I don't think Noor has changed, she is very well prepared, she won't leave this house, she is targeting Razia and Shaira 🤦‍♀️ She knew Azaan wont melt with her words so she had divorce agreement ready, but is it real? I don't trust her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

Special Mention :

Dear makers, Congratulations for increase in TRP last week episodes were really good and I didn't get headache, in fact I was looking forward to watch those episodes every night. I watch it for Shazaan and many other members here have the same thought process or reason to continue watching it.

Razia Begum - This is one strong woman, she got Khalid arrested when she got to know about his actions against Noor. In tonight's episode, Razia said that even though Noor has done a crime she can't see her being punished for it 👏👏👏👏

You don't care about Shaira's life, she is your daughter in law not your daughter, you have one more daughter in law in Noor, who is your daughter too. Azaan's love for Shaira might come to an end with her death in a few years. What about Dilruba? 

Justice is only for Noor? When Khalid hurt her, Razia got him arrested and rightly so, when Noor asked for her rights as a wife, Razia supported her saying that she can't say no to Noor asking for her rights but when Noor hires someone to do something which could have potentially killed two people, they don't deserve justice? 

What a fall from grace!! 

When I am watching this show, I expect reaction of people matching magnitude of Noor's actions but the love rather obsession makers have for Noor takes away the zeal to look forward to next episodes. We know Noor will do something and everyone will forgive her, she won't get punished, no matter what she does. 

Azaan, the only sensible man today was made out to look like an unreasonable man hurting an innocent woman, give Noor a proper reason for existing, this approach of degrading characters to push Noor in the story doesn't work

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I see it like that... If she was really repenting then she would have disclosed the truth about nikaah day fire. Instead she accepted the very same Khalid's help who had caused her mother's death. If this is not Noor's drama then it's a BIG loophole in the screenplay.... Even bigger than all other contrived loopholes yet. 

The divorce. There can be two scenarios.

Either divorce papers are fake or Noor believes in taking a step back (actually divorcing Azaan) before taking the leap. Like stay there as the good girl, silently plotting behind their backs to get Shayra thrown out. In all probability, it will be Shayra who finds out first. (Typical serial track, aye!)

OR, the nikaah was fake. Noor doesn't know this and gets fake papers. Azaan is playing along to see how far she can go. I know this is a stretch but it's my love for suspense tracks that's talking here. 🤣 Just that Noor deciding n doing everything is so 🥱

I didn't feel bad for anyone. Either Samiksha lacked emotional depth or she on purpose kept it one dimensional because it's Noor's act. If it's the latter then kudos to the actor and director. And more than Noor's pathos it's Azaan's angst/rage that works in Noor's favour and that too only for a section of viewers. So kudos to Arjit too because he's very good with emoting hostility.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

I see it like that... If she was really repenting then she would have disclosed the truth about nikaah day fire. Instead she accepted the very same Khalid's help who had caused her mother's death. If this is not Noor's drama then it's a BIG loophole in the screenplay.... Even bigger than all other contrived loopholes yet. 

The divorce. There can be two scenarios.

Either divorce papers are fake or Noor believes in taking a step back (actually divorcing Azaan) before taking the leap. Like stay there as the good girl, silently plotting behind their backs to get Shayra thrown out. In all probability, it will be Shayra who finds out first. (Typical serial track, aye!)

OR, the nikaah was fake. Noor doesn't know this and gets fake papers. Azaan is playing along to see how far she can go. I know this is a stretch but it's my love for suspense tracks that's talking here. 🤣 Just that Noor deciding n doing everything is so 🥱

I didn't feel bad for anyone. Either Samiksha lacked emotional depth or she on purpose kept it one dimensional because it's Noor's act. If it's the latter then kudos to the actor and director. And more than Noor's pathos it's Azaan's angst/rage that works in Noor's favour and that too only for a section of viewers. So kudos to Arjit too because he's very good with emoting hostility.

Agree with everything

@bold I wrote this too but edited it as I didn't want to attract any negativity. I did not feel it and agree, if it was intended that way then both actor and director are spot on. 

Arjit did very good, you can see that he doesn't trust Noor but he does love her as a friend, he is after all Razia's son and has been living with Shaira for past 5 years, he is not ruthless, just very good at fighting to keep Shaira with him. 

I wanted a Shazaan scene today, they show an attack of this magnitude with that man dragging and almost killing Shaira but not an emotional Shazaan scene. They just don't give Shazaan, these moments they deserve, it's frustrating because there were many Asgar and Suraiya scene, they could have added one Shazaan scene. This show is a disappointment 🤦‍♀️

nehaadiba thumbnail

She is still using khalid so no doubt she is still not change.If she truns posetive and feel guilt than why she is trying safe khalid??

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Once again, great post Nora and you know I share your thoughts. 😊  I want to reply to all the episodes for this week but have to comment on one or two points now.

First, as I wrote in the two recent threads, the writers should give ShaZaan the space they deserve and emotional scenes after the attack.  The divorce drama continues today; it would have made no difference to schedule for weekly episodes if the writers included one more ShaZaan scene.  If that was the case...

I dreaded this reaction from Razia Begum and now we are watching it.  Mentioned many times on the forum, she was blind to Noor's faults before the fire and now her resolve seems to be breaking.  Expected RB to be better than this...

For N, I feel nothing...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago