~~Tere Sang Yaara.....Khush Rang Bahara~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I was replying to Shaina regarding my thoughts abt Akshan's Shaadiz😳& I felt this deserved a special postsmiley17So yeahh this post includes MY POV regarding Akshan's each Unique Shaadiz till nowsmiley27smiley42

Akshan looked extra pyaare in the costumes of their First and Third Shaadismiley27smiley42*Kaala Teekas*smiley14smiley33

I love each Akshan Wedding bcz all had its own Uniqueness and Charm to add in Akshan's Anokha Safarsmiley27smiley42

Pehla wala Akshan's Shaadi was done in pure Majboori still that Gadbandhan tied strongly by Akshat stood extra strong always throughout their journey binding them close to e/osmiley20Here we saw how deep Akshan can go for their APNEsmiley10They were ready to spend their whole life with a stranger leading a loveless marriagesmiley14

Second wali Shaadi jo Goa mein huyi somewhat highlighted Akshat's hidden feelings towards his Guddansmiley17Though he had not accepted her as his wife still he was not ready to tolerate anyone disrespecting his wife and questioning their relationsmiley14This Shaadi also highlighted the evolvement of Guddan AS A WIFE who demanded HER HAQ FROM HER HUBBYsmiley40smiley32We finally saw Akshat tieing His Naam ka Mangalsutra around Guddan's neck with full respect & affection by accepting Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal as his Wife along with giving her 7 Anmol Vachans🥳

Third wali Shaadi was an eye opener for Akshat and made him guilt free from his painful pastsmiley20Here Akshan's relation as Pati Patni was tested where Akshat promised to bring back khoya hua Pyaar and Vishwas of His wife on himsmiley10smiley32Here Akshat evolved as a DOTING HUBBY who was determined to reassure HIS HAQ ON HIS WIFEYsmiley40smiley32U can say it silently became a Special Parallel to Akshan's Second Shaadismiley17

Fourth Shaadi of Akshan sealed the Journey of Two Unconditionally Loving Souls that tie their Gadhbandhan with whole body, mind and soul dedicated to e/o for har janamssmiley27smiley42Akshan were so happy & content with this marriage w/o any sikhayatein aur gile shikhwe overshadowing their khushi ke palsmiley40smiley41

May Bhagwanji protect Akshan's Shaadi & their Happiness for har janamssmiley27smiley31Akshan aise hi khush rahiye ek duje sangsmiley14smiley42

Loads of Pyaar❤️ & Dil le lo aap Akshan🤗

Love😳

Saranya

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_RS thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arey kya baat h😃..hume acha lga aapko hume reply dete dete ek itna sundar vichar aaya..dill le lo❤️

This indeed deserved a special post🤗⭐️

Hope ki jld hi aapko iss thread ko update krne ka mauka mile😳

No doubt akshans all shadis are special..😳

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

❤️saru u forget about vachan wali shaadi when after goa track AJ put maglasatru in front of kanhaji 

jmoyee200 thumbnail

Akshans all shaadis are special...coz Akshan so special....

a lots ❤️🤗Saru for a Lovely Post..

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viditian1

Arey kya baat h😃..hume acha lga aapko hume reply dete dete ek itna sundar vichar aaya..dill le lo❤️

Humein bhi bahut acha laga ki aapko reply dete waqt humein yeh post ka thought aaya🤗Le lia aapka dil tq❤️

This indeed deserved a special post🤗⭐️

Hai naaa

Hope ki jld hi aapko iss thread ko update krne ka mauka mile😳

I wish the same😛

No doubt akshans all shadis are special..😳

Indeed all are extremely Unique just like them❤️

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jmoyee200

Akshans all shaadis are special...coz Akshan so special....

a lots ❤️🤗Saru for a Lovely Post..

Thank u Ananya🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

❤️saru u forget about vachan wali shaadi when after goa track AJ put maglasatru in front of kanhaji 

No Riya I didn't forgotFor me, That Akshan scene of MS pehanana followed by 7 Vachans are very much integral part of Second Shaadi😳

Since U have asked, I had pointed out that scene too😛👍🏼

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful post Buddy...👏

Akshan ki all Marry super duper... ❤️

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

No Riya I didn't forgotFor me, That Akshan scene of MS pehanana followed by 7 Vachans are very much integral part of Second Shaadi😳

Since U have asked, I had pointed out that scene too😛👍🏼

Ya buddy 2nd marry me 7 vachans me 4th bachan Fitness most imp...🤣

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Wonderful post Buddy...👏

Akshan ki all Marry super duper... ❤️

Thank U dear🤗