Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Gangubai is a mafia queen?

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BloodPressure

Aren’t brothels associated with the mafia?

I don't think that's the case all the time 😕.

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Chadh gaya, ya low ho gaya?

🤣

Chadh gaya hoga!

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

it's all about acting and giving their best.

If Alia gets delusional and gets only praises, she cannot, but if she immerses herself in.the role why not.

Dawood Ibrahim aur Abu Salem kaunse angle se mafia lagte.

Nawaz konse angle se Don lagta hai, lekin kiya ma ushne. Al Pacino kaunse angle mafia lagta hai ya phir Di Niro. Lekin kiya na inhoney.

And no I am not saying Alia is even one/tenth as good as the above mentioned, but it is all about hardwork and dedication, how the character arc and development is written and how Alia eat the roles.

But that is how it should be done. Reality will probably be SLB will write a script which will be weak, with no character development, focused more on navels and cleavages, jhoomars, curtians and so on.

Alia will be happy to look as pretty as she can look, as SLB, as much as I hate him, knows how to make his actress look good(DP in Padmavat is exception). And will not give much dhyaan in.acting and character preparation, and in the end give a bang averagr performance.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nope, from the look that can picture, she is too skinny and small..... That movie needs PC or Vidya / Rani....I don't think anyone else can do justice to it....

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

It's actually hilarious if you think about it. Just imagine Alia's face instead of Shraddha's in Haseena Parker.