~~Main Jiyu Jab Jab Tera Dil Dhadke~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's episode for me was wholly owned by Our very own Guddan's Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley31Aaj ke unka ek ek action,ek ek reaction sab kuch mujhe apne last post entitled "When Love Becomes Unconditional" ki yaad dil aa dismiley14I am so happy to see that what I said in that post is what he is provingsmiley40smiley41For him, His Guddan, Her Safety & Her Massom Dil comes first before anythingsmiley32& for that he chose the most difficult raasta that is to stay away from hersmiley14But when he saw His Guddan's safety is not assured atm in return to his deeds,the Hubby inside him just roared, threatened & even strangled their enemies with full powersmiley10smiley32I thoroughly enjoyed all these scenessmiley16smiley40I am so proud of you Jindal Saabsmiley14smiley32, I can repeat this many times HE IS A PRECIOUS GEMsmiley27 & I STAN THE BEST HUMAN BEINGsmiley31

This one shot is enough to say what Guddan means to Her Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley42She is His whole worldsmiley27smiley31She is His Zindagi ki sabse badi jeet which he got after years of struggle in pain for his guilty pastsmiley14She beautifully completes him & make him Perfect by rectifying his imperfectionssmiley10smiley32She is his ray of hope, ray of solace & ray of happiness which he wants to protect & cherish for his lifetime under his protective wingssmiley27smiley31His eyes always wants to watch her so that he & his dil can be assured that His Guddan is safesmiley14smiley20

The intensity of possessiveness in which he always addresses her like "Meri Guddan", "Apni Guddan" just make my dil so khush khush & contentsmiley27smiley42

*Infinite Amount Of Kaala Teekas* for these khoobsurat peoplesmiley33smiley14Hayee That height difference as always kaatilaanasmiley27smiley42

Sach chupaye nahi chupta, I knowsmiley20Whatever sach he is trying to hide from Guddan hold the power to hurt her so jab tak it's in his hand, Jindal Saab will try his level best to keep the truth away from her for protecting Guddan & Her Masoom Dilsmiley14

"Aapke banaye iss sansaar mein GUDDAN SE ZYADA AUR KUCH ZARURI NAHI HAI MERELIYE MAA....Jiss tarah ek baar aap mujhe Meri Guddan lauta chuke ho wahi kripa ek baar phir kardo Maa....MERI GUDDAN MUJHE LAUTA DO.....Navratri ke inn shubh dinom mein apni sabse badi bhakt ke saath bura na hone dena Maa....MERI GUDDAN KO MUJHSE MATH CHEEN NA MAA....."

For me, Jindal Saab's this silent prayer for His Guddan's safety has My whole heartsmiley27smiley31He just cant afford losing His Lifelinesmiley14In this whole world what is more precious to him is HIS GUDDAN😭🤗Awwwieeee Jindal Saab Be Strong Aapse Apni Guddan ko bachana zarur ho paayegasmiley31

Like always,I am so excited for the upcoming scenessmiley40CV's Hum tayyar haismiley16

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asthamishra203 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Gazab likha h aapne 👍🏼 ab smjhi mai yahi kaam kar rhi thi aap...hai na ? Aur India forums udd gaya tha 🤪

Asthamishra203 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Gazab likha h aapne 👍🏼 ab smjhi mai yahi kaam kar rhi thi aap...hai na ? Aur India forums udd gaya tha 🤪

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asthamishra203

@Bold Haan ji Sahi pakade hai

Thank U😳

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asthamishra203

Itna pasand aaya post do baar ek hi comment🤣

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

lovely post !!! I loved the way he held that lamp. Hand firmly clsping guddan's . Very symbolic  , Protective AJ .

Shaina_RS thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jindal saab..kya taarif kre hum sab aapki..aap hamesha koi na koi reason de dia kro..ki hum aapse aur bhi jada pyaar kre..aur fans k dill aise hi bounce hote rhe..😳. ❤️❤️

Saru..aapki bhi kya taarif krw hum sab.❤️.jitni kre na utni kam hai....aap hamesha aise sundar sundar posts banate ho..aur hum sab ko apne iss pyaare show se aur bhi jada pyaar ho jata h..dher saari hugs le lo🤗🤗🤗

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lovely post👏👏

His silent prayer to Mata rani for return of Guddan and shows how much importance she is to Akshat Jindal 😳

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

lovely post !!! I loved the way he held that lamp. Hand firmly clsping guddan's . Very symbolic  , Protective AJ .

Thank U👍🏼

Jindal Saab will always be Guddan's Protector❤️

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful Post buddy...👏

Yes Akshat jindal AJ jindal sahab 1st epi se lekar yesterday epi tak total Diwana for Guddannn..........🤣