Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

. maayi is a strong independent woman- whatever she does, sahi or galat, she does it on her own, including raising her son whilst keeping her horrible husband away. dhanak is an ego maniac without a cause. its a very good trait for ips and military but doesnt work in relationships which require nuance. 

Agree with everything you say. But couldn’t have put it down so clearly.

I also feel that I can react to only what is shown and not what could have been or what was left on the editing table.

So far Dhanak has neither been strong or independent - a morality spewing, forever lecturing robot. Her love rarely matched Raghu’s commitment or intensity 

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What ever u all say I will not agree..  it's only Dhanak character is utilised for showing all the other characters story and there development.. ghatbhadhan is only about mai and raghu story nothing else.. Dhanak character is only used and keep on changing  to show how great and strong Mai is and how dhanak needs help from every one mostly Raghu.. her character is only used and changed every one sec and butchered every sec to glorify other characters.. the show downfall is because only u see raghu mai on Screen.. for me what ever little is shown I like  Dhanak.. she has flaws but only thing is that her pain sorrow is never showed like that of Mai or raghu..her character is never developed.. but though she has 0% story or her character keeps on changing but shruti has given her best..u all can bash her but as a mother she is not thinking of herself like Mai  .. u may like Mai but mai is only thinking of herself.. wow u all support Mai who does not like Bharat but still they got together to hurt their own son and to seperate his love.. wow but when Dhanak want to do the same she is wrong.. .. sorry I can't discuss with u all more.. u people continue supporting Mai.. but sorry I can't support Mai.. who was responsible for Preeti death.. they helped to escape a terrorist . U people continue supporting these kind of negatively I can't ... For me a characters intension matter. Dhanak character was always good.. but yes in this society people can't have good intentions. People like Mai goons matter most.. carry on sorry for sharing my views

Edited by adinats07 - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adinats07

What ever u all say I will not agree..  it's only Dhanak character is utilised for showing all the other characters story and there development.. ghatbhadhan is only about mai and raghu story nothing else.. Dhanak character is only used and keep on changing  to show how great and strong Mai is and how dhanak needs help from every one mostly Raghu.. her character is only used and changed every one sec and butchered every sec to glorify other characters.. the show downfall is because only u see raghu mai on Screen.. for me what ever little is shown I like  Dhanak.. she has flaws but only thing is that her pain sorrow is never showed like that of Mai or raghu..her character is never developed.. but though she has 0% story or her character keeps on changing but shruti has given her best..u all can bash her but as a mother she is not thinking of herself like Mai  .. u may like Mai but mai is only thinking of herself.. wow u all support Mai who does not like Bharat but still they got together to hurt their own son and to seperate his love.. wow but when Dhanak want to do the same she is wrong.. .. sorry I can't discuss with u all more.. u people continue supporting Mai.. but sorry I can't support Mai.. who was responsible for Preeti death.. they helped to escape a terrorist . U people continue supporting these kind of negatively I can't ... For me a characters intension matter. Dhanak character was always good.. but yes in this society people can't have good intentions. People like Mai goons matter most.. carry on sorry for sharing my views

Dhanak is NOT Shruti. My opinions are only about the character, Dhanak, not the actor.  If the character is poorly written, it is not the actor's or the audience's fault that the character is unable to flourish on screen or get the audience's sympathy.