Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Reemz11

Komolika is a vamp, she doesn’t need to look good with anyone lol. She is there to stir trouble between the 3 leads

Exactly😆

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Holy smokes I was going to say the same thing! She would slay as Menka❤️

Me tooooooooooo I wish she played Moneka ś role ❤️😛❤️❤️

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Amna Shariff aka Kashish as Komolika... OMG the big treat is coming in our way!!!!

I loved her in KTH...still every year I watch her serial on net and now in this great serial KZK her entry I'm sure would be phenomenal 

First KSG entry made me start loving this show again (in first season I also start watching when Mr.Bajaj entry came in 😉) and now AS and KSG together in same show... OMG I'm just extremely excited... I'm so lucky to watch them again in my TV screen after so many years

I'm sure Amna will do full justice in Komolika role because if we can see Hina Khan who also did an iconic character and lovable as Akshara and accepted her big negative role as Komolika and of course she did a full justice to this role as well then I believe Amna as a perfectionist actor can also play this iconic role so beautifully... already watched her negative glimpse in Ek Villian... I know in KZK role will be much negative but still audience loved Komolika as well as Prerna characters. And Urvashi in KZK1 / Hina till now / Amna after then will always be loved as Komolika. i'm sure of that 

As KSG said in his interview... playing the iconic character Mr.Bajaj...he feels so lucky to get this role and although he can't touch the perfectionist RONIT ROY as Mr.Bajaj but he will definitely bring his own essence , style and with great acting skills to do justice in portraying Mr.Bajaj. And yes we do accept KSG as Mr.Bajaj, I believe HE IS touching that iconic character's aura very perfectly 👏

And now Amna Shariff felt lucky as well and we as an audience will accept her and with Kashish will be recognized as Komolika as well... I'm supporting them fully ... best of luck!!

Thank you Ekta for bringing our all time favorite actors together in one serial 

Now I'm eagerly waiting for some KSG - Amna scenes... oh I'm gonna love it for sure 

Edit: sorry for big reply... I'm formal member of this forum...long time fan of ARNAV-Khushi...and ASAD-Zoya.... came back after so many years...couldn't hold myself to post again .... my first ever favorite serial KZK is back... brought back me as well here 🤗

Edited by Barunshell - 4 years ago
MajhboorChomo thumbnail

Originally posted by: BS.KSG_Dewani

Amna Shariff aka Kashish as Komolika... OMG the big treat is coming in our way!!!!

I loved her in KTH...still every year I watch her serial on net and now in this great serial KZK her entry I'm sure would be phenomenal 

First KSG entry made me start loving this show again (in first season I also start watching when Mr.Bajaj entry came in 😉) and now AS and KSG together in same show... OMG I'm just extremely excited... I'm so lucky to watch them again in my TV screen after so many years

I'm sure Amna will do full justice in Komolika role because if we can see Hina Khan who also did an iconic character and lovable as Akshara and accepted her big negative role as Komolika and of course she did a full justice to this role as well then I believe Amna as a perfectionist actor can also play this iconic role so beautifully... already watched her negative glimpse in Ek Villian... I know I'm KZK role will be much negative but still audience loved Komolika as well as Prerna characters. And Urvashi in KZK1 / Hina till now / Amna after then will always be loved as Komolika. i'm sure of that 

As KSG said in his interview... playing the iconic character Mr.Bajaj...he feels so lucky to get this role and although he can't touch the perfectionist RONIT ROY as Mr.Bajaj but he will definitely bring his own essence , style and with great acting skills to do justice in portraying Mr.Bajaj. And yes we do accept KSG as Mr.Bajaj, I believe HE IS touching that iconic character's aura very perfectly 👏

And now Amna Shariff felt lucky as well and we as an audience will accept her and with Kashish will be recognized as Komolika as well... I'm supporting them fully ... best of luck!!

Thank you Ekta for bringing our all time favorite actors together in one serial 

Now I'm eagerly waiting for some KSG - Amna scenes... oh I'm gonna love it for sure 

Edit: sorry for big reply... I'm formal member of this forum...long time fan of ARNAV-Khushi...and ASAD-Zoya.... came back after so many years...couldn't hold myself to post again .... my first ever favorite serial KZK is back... brought back me as well here 🤗

I’m gonna support PreRish + Komolika 🤣🤣🤗🤗👎🏼😛❤️

Soulmate can take care of himself 🙏🙏🙄🙄🙄

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

It seems like Ekta is trying very hard to increase her shows’ standards! First KSG and now her! Aamna is a good actress I am sure!

Anyway KSG and Aamna are kind of connected!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxS4LZIAK6n/?igshid=oig5qrufj4q7

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
MajhboorChomo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

It seems like Ekta is trying very hard to increase her shows’ standards! First KSG and now her! Aamna is a good actress I am sure!

Anyway KSG and Aamna are kind of connected!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxS4LZIAK6n/?igshid=oig5qrufj4q7

Woooooowwwwwww so beautiful picture thank u jannnniiiiiiiiiii 🤗🤗🤗❤️😛❤️

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

someone pls make Aamna AT if she is confirmed ..

Thanks ekta for bringing back our  old days memory through Ksg and Aamna

lagta hai ITV ka golden moment phirse jiyenge hum 🥳

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

I’m gonna support PreRish + Komolika smiley37smiley37smiley31smiley31smiley21smiley17smiley27

Soulmate can take care of himself 🙏🙏🙄🙄🙄

Me too PRERISH + Komolika... never thought I would love Komolika that much now 😆... love to see them now... bring it on 

Edited by Barunshell - 4 years ago
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

bichara onu...komo ke naam pe sab didi log mil rahe hai use

FLW70 thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

bichara onu...komo ke naam pe sab didi log mil rahe hai use

😆

Ye wali amma lag ri ... moh ko takkar 😆