Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dekha after one khand is over another one starts... why dont the cvs give a break before they start another mystery...abhi bhi no light moments betwn akshan  only tension 

Edited by an_shaini - 4 years ago
kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yeah i don't think a daughter is his majboori for this current track. I think after revtai tries to shoot guddan and leaves...she brings antara's daughter into the mix. I'd bet a fake daughter at that. 

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It has to be true because they have given it with the actor's name. Dont want to critisize but this appears kind of silly . I mean antara could control akshat through a unborn child Then when she lost to guddan because it was a fake pregnancy , couldn't she bring in this genuine child to get akshat ????? 

Maybe its again a fake child drama !! 

Nishant agreeing to be a father of a 16 yr old is also a surprise . Mind you playing a young looking 40 yr old and playing a real father to a 16 yr old is different . Not many actors his age would agree . So its a risk makers are  taking  if it is akshat's real daughter . Nishant Wont be comfortable I am sure !!

logically this is a interesting twist . But They should have brought her along with antara .Guddan dealing with her would have been interesting !!! She is the youngest saas and now she has to deal with her husband's teenage daughter !! 

Keeping my emotions in control !!! Lets see what they serve !

I just dont want upheavals with respect to the actors ! So most probably it will be a fake daughter !

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 4 years ago
RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Can any one tell for hw long ws Antra away??? 15 years or 12 years??

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

hmm Interesting. TFS!

i don't mind this actually. Eventually she will be on guddan's side. 

and if this news is to be true (afterall it's of IWMBUzz 🤭) she wont  be on guddan's side infact she wud create misunderstanding betwn akshan... dadi wud be very happy obviously  she got her granddaughter 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_shaini

and if this news is to be true (afterall it's of IWMBUzz 🤭) she wont  be on guddan's side infact she wud create misunderstanding betwn akshan... dadi wud be very happy obviously  she got her granddaughter 

Yes she wont be on guddan's side . daadi ko readymade poti mil gayi ! Akshat will have to handle two kids !

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

It has to be true because they have given it with the actor's name. Dont want to critisize but this appears kind of silly . I mean antara could control akshat through a unborn child Then when she lost to guddan because it was a fake pregnancy , couldn't she bring in this genuine child to get akshat ????? 

Maybe its again a fake child drama !! 

Nishant agreeing to be a father of a 16 yr old is also a surprise . Mind you playing a young looking 40 yr old and playing a real father to a 16 yr old is different . Not many actors his age would agree . So its a risk makers are  taking  if it is akshat's real daughter . Nishant Wont be comfortable I am sure !!

logically this is a interesting twist . But They should have brought her along with antara .Guddan dealing with her would have been interesting !!! She is the youngest saas and now she has to deal with her husband's teenage daughter !! 

Keeping my emotions in control !!! Lets see what they serve !

I just dont want upheavals with respect to the actors !

i was also wonderng hw did actors agree to play ths role...

Also y antra did fake pregnance drama whn she hd a jeeti jagti nishani...it would have made sense  nd logical  thn if thy wuld hav brought hr along vth antra aur may b during pregnance trk....

bt nw it actuly seems illogical to me...

Mishti24 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tfs ,

M not gonna makr any prediction but this is last thimg i would lyk to see in show

Let see kya hota h

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I dont think most of u will like this but these days I am not seeing any bigg boss khabris confirming that daljeet will be in Bigg boss, like earlier they did post about her being offered the show n daljeet even stating conditions n quiting show, but this week they did post some confirmed names but yet to post daljeet's name so I doubt if she is participating. Nothing against Daljeet I really like her but I dont like Antra character.

So maybe this spoiler maybe true but at the same time a lot of spoilers post about 2 years leap but that didnt happen, so this maybe wrong too. So only if we watch the show we know if its right or wrong. But yeah if this spoiler is true, time to really stop watching this show. I can't tolerate this kind of track. If Antra was dead and never came back from death, like she was never evil but a good person, then I won't have mind such tracks, but Antra is alive, I can imagine how much she will torture her daughter for her intentions, she didnt even spare her own brother and this will make things  more complicated for Akshan. 

I would rather want a leap with Akshan and their child wont even mind seperation than this track that makes no sense. 

Mishti24 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nd m also hoping that they will not drag it