Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Anyway...., I’m not going to raise my BP here. More than show, stressing over the spoiler here is more painful.  I’ll watch epi by epi and skip episode or the entire track if need be but for now I truly am enjoying the show, so I’m going to go back to being happy 😆. 

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

I hope nishika are fine with it I am too scared right now ganpati bappa moriya please 

the cvs wud have already updated them abt this upcoming track... and if it's a fake daughter then nishant also wont mind I guess... 

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_shaini

the cvs wud have already updated them abt this upcoming track... and if it's a fake daughter then nishant also wont mind I guess... 

Actors are last to know the development dear its TV industry ..  I am really hoping both Kanika and Nishant accept it whole heartfelt warna Akshan are in danger.    

Ganpati bappa moriya the main reason I watch this show is for Akshan and Nishant. .

Nishant is really the pillar of the show to be honest . 

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Actors are last to know the development dear its TV industry ..  I am really hoping both Kanika and Nishant accept it whole heartfelt warna Akshan are in danger.    

Ganpati bappa moriya the main reason I watch this show is for Akshan and Nishant. .

Nishant is really the pillar of the show to be honest . 

dont worry riya, Nishant wont leave the show... he had mentioned in his earlier iv that aj's  character has many layers which he thoroughly enjoys playg... also the show has given him alot of popularity.. same vth kanika... also they enjoy a good rapport vth the cvs 😊.. I think we shud stop worrying abt the upcoming spoiler

Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_shaini

dont worry riya, Nishant wont leave the show... he had mentioned in his earlier iv that aj's  character has many layers which he thoroughly enjoys playg... also the show has given him alot of popularity.. same vth kanika... also they enjoy a good rapport vth the cvs 😊.. I think we shud stop worrying abt the upcoming spoiler

I know but now things are different dons to adopted they had hardly any scene together buy being a father of 16 year girl no matter its big thing ...calling papa all the time on screen 😔same goes with Kanika too I don't think she will be comfortable to play Mom of 16 year old ...girl 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

yaha hum matha phod rahe hai & who knows, the new entry may turn out to be Kishore, Vardan & Rahul ki behan 🤣

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

yaha hum matha phod rahe hai & who knows, the new entry may turn out to be Kishore, Vardan & Rahul ki behan 🤣

Captain AJ ki beti unki behen ho hui naa or I missed your pun🤔🤔

Ajgud thumbnail

Apke muh me ghee shakar ....but imwbuzz will not do suchajor jhol ha ek do statement they can do idhar idhar 

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail

Arrre haaan ganie ....ham to ye bhool hi Gaye ki ho Sakta h naa ki unki bahan Ko Antara ne hi kidnapped kar k Rakha ho😲 .....

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: srain10

Captain AJ ki beti unki behen ho hui naa or I missed your pun🤔🤔

naa ji apne kuch miss nahi kiya hai 😒